CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but they do. Americans are quite commonplace on UK message boards, but their trolling is usually treated as a joke and dismissed.
It's still a damn sight lower than yours, even allowing for population size: United Kingdom vs United States: Crime > Violent crime Facts and Stats
Gun laws do however, dramatically lower gun murder rates.

So then tell me how come the murder rate in the UK isn't lower than it was in the 1950's before you all started passing draconian gun laws?

Why isn't the murder rate lower in the US than it was in the 1950's when we have passed literally thousands of gun laws since then?

The 10 year assault weapon ban had absolutely no affect on murder rates which is why it was allowed to sunset

I do not share the opinion that facts and logic are idiotic.

I do not share the opinion that facts and logic are crap.

And no. So long as you keep making untrue claims that lack of freedom makes people safer, I think it is important to counter your untrue claims and point out that in reality lack of freedom does not make anyone safer.

Each time, it was in reply to someone falsely claiming that lack of freedom is a good thing.

If you stopped making untrue arguments against freedom, I would no longer have to counter them with the truth.

That is incorrect. Free people have the right to keep and bear arms.

Unfortunately no. Every time you make an untrue argument against freedom, it is necessary to counter with the truth.

I realize that your position is indefensible, but your resort to childish name-calling is a poor stand-in for facts and logic.
You just keep repeating the same ole tosh. The only defence the gun nuts have is just to keep repeating and side stepping.

Bleating the same crap like a sheep doesn't fix the gun problem. If there's no gun problem, per capita, gun incidents/deaths would be in the average range of other Western nations, but you're not. And there's only one difference between all the nations and America, responsibilities.

You just keep repeating the same ole tosh. The only defence the gun nuts have is just to keep repeating and side stepping.

Bleating the same crap like a sheep doesn't fix the gun problem. If there's no gun problem, per capita, gun incidents/deaths would be in the average range of other Western nations, but you're not. And there's only one difference between all the nations and America, responsibilities.
I don't have to defend my reasons for owning a gun.

You can't seem to understand that because you actually like being treated like a child by your government.

Shit the multitool I carry every day on my belt is illegal in your country because it has a locking blade.

But I guess you children can't be trusted to carry anything that "dangerous"

Last edited:
I don't have to defend my reasons for owning a gun.

You can't seem to understand that because you actually like being treated like a child by your government.

Shit the multitool I carry every day on my belt is illegal in your country because it has a locking blade.

But I guess you children can't be trusted to carry anything that "dangerous"
I carry a lock knife everywhere I go, also, usually have a Stanley knife clipped to my jeans pocket when shopping. Most of the time is because I didn't leave them in the van after work. What a naughty boy I am, tut tut.

I carry a lock knife everywhere I go, also, usually have a Stanley knife clipped to my jeans pocket when shopping. Most of the time is because I didn't leave them in the van after work. What a naughty boy I am, tut tut.
And you can be arrested for them.

You need a reason to carry a little pocket knife because you like being treated like a child

Any knife with a locking blade is illegal in the UK didn't know that?

you don't even know your own laws but you think you can tell us what our laws should be.
Did I know that? Yes.

Here's the UK law for you -

Selling, buying and carrying knives

But what I want to know is, how am I going to be arrested? Can I ask, how old are you, I'm 55.

Did it know that? Yes.

Here's the UK law for you -

Selling, buying and carrying knives

But what I want to know is, how am I going to be arrested? Can I ask, how old are you, I'm 55.
So if you are carrying an illegal knife you can't be arrested?

Seems to me you should be insisting that your country enforces its own laws before you start telling people in other countries what laws they should have.

So if you are carrying an illegal knife you can't be arrested?

Seems to me you should be insisting that your country enforces its own laws before you start telling people in other countries what laws they should have.

Does the blade lock?

No because a pocket knife with a locking blade is illegal
Yes, you have to push a button to unlock it.

I have an older version of -

It's in my trailer tent, comes in use whilst camping.

In my link on knife law, scroll down to the part about, "For good reason". Don't worry, I have a mate who's a copper, all's good.

Now back to topic, guns.

Yes, you have to push a button to unlock it.

I have an older version of -

It's in my trailer tent, comes in use whilst camping.

In my link on knife law, scroll down to the part about, "For good reason". Don't worry, I have a mate who's a copper, all's good.

Now back to topic, guns.
Then its illegal and you are breaking the law.

You don't even obey your own laws so you telling people in other countries what laws they should or should not have is meaningless

I obey every single gun law.

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

- Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

Oh, 1788. Yeah, at that time when someone wanted to stand up to the government it was a bit more of a "fair fight" with regards to technology.

You may not know this but 1788 was a very long time ago.

Oh, 1788. Yeah, at that time when someone wanted to stand up to the government it was a bit more of a "fair fight" with regards to technology.

You may not know this but 1788 was a very long time ago.
I do know that 1788 was a long time ago. We have over a two hundred year history of the right to bear arms.

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

- Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

A well armed populous is the final check against tyranny (foreign or domestic) whose very existence prevents tyranny in the first place. Case in point if Ukraine had never relinquished their missiles and had a proper standing army as Europe should have had as well, Putin would never have done what he did because there would have been a deterrent.

I do not share the opinion that facts and logic are nonsense.

I know that you are trying to defend the indefensible, and that facts and logic are not an option when defending the indefensible, but your reliance on childish name-calling is unwelcome.

Your complaint of repetition is hypocritical. We only repeat the truth in response to your repetition of falsehoods.

If you don't want your falsehoods to be repeatedly corrected, then stop repeatedly posting falsehoods.

If you don't agree that you are posting falsehoods, then address the challenge when someone says that your post is untrue, and hash out which person is actually wrong.

If you disregard posts pointing out that your claims are untrue and just blindly keep repeating the same falsehoods, do not be surprised when people continue to respond by pointing out that your claims are untrue.

Your accusation of sidestepping is untrue. I and my compatriots are directly confronting your untrue claims every time that we say that they are untrue.

I am not demeaning suicides, they're sad and dreadful for the victim and families, but they're not part of the safe gun culture issue. A safe gun culture is where citizens are not shooting one another, where innocent people don't lose their lives, where kids can grow up much more safely.

When someone shoots themselves, or drives their car off a cliff etc.. it doesn't come part of gun regulations or car safety. When mass shootings occur and vehicles driven through crowds happen, that's where we need to look at what can be done to reduce those problems.

Suicides tends to kill that person as opposed to themselves and 19 kids.

Citizens are not shooting each other.....criminals with long histories of crime and violence who are forbidden by law from buying, owning or carrying guns are murdering other criminals......and hitting the friends and family of those criminals in the process...

Normal gun owners who do not live in democrat party controlled cities, in the tiny areas of these cities where the democrat party keeps releasing the most violent gun offenders who should be kept in jail and prison, are not under threat of gun violence.........

Please....show us how the mass public shootings in Britain were kept out of your public schools...since only Jewish schools in Britain have highly armed security.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back