Gun maker Colt files for bankruptcy amid tough US market

Only unionized companies have left the country in search of cheap labor? Bullshit.

One of the reasons our southern border with Mehico has remained open for illegals is to stop more companies from leaving to China. Wonderful job Willy Jeff did getting us into the WTO and NAFTA....and now his piece of shit wife wants to finish us off.

Only unionized companies have left the country in search of cheap labor? Bullshit.

One of the reasons our southern border with Mehico has remained open for illegals is to stop more companies from leaving to China. Wonderful job Willy Jeff did getting us into the WTO and NAFTA....and now his piece of shit wife wants to finish us off.
So if Bob Dole had been elected he would`ve bucked his own party and voted against NAFTA? I`m certainly not defending Clinton, just dealing with reality. Look at the votes.
H.R. 3450 103rd North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act -- GovTrack.us

So if Bob Dole had been elected he would`ve bucked his own party and voted against NAFTA? I`m certainly not defending Clinton, just dealing with reality. Look at the votes.
H.R. 3450 103rd North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act -- GovTrack.us

Dole could never have gotten NAFTA through that Rat congress....Clinturd finally had to bribe the tomato lobby in Floriduh to get it passed and it ended up putting most of their members out of business.

UAW unionized Colt average wage and bennies about $70 per hour, for doing little more than putting nuts on bolts. no wonder maufacturers have all left the US
You think America should be a race to the bottom? o_O

If a company can't handle the high wages, it moves some (or all) of its manufacturing elsewhere, and the market is given a monetary incentive to not create more jobs below $X an hour.

It hurts when jobs like that are lost, and it contributes to unemployment, but it benefits both employers and employees if the only jobs that exist are those that the market can support (meaning high paid jobs rather than government subsidies of low paid jobs).

That said, many low-wage companies ask for handouts or lobby for subsidies, so that they can offset wage increases, and through 'welfare for work' they can have free slave labor - I mean 'job seekers'.

Dole could never have gotten NAFTA through that Rat congress....Clinturd finally had to bribe the tomato lobby in Floriduh to get it passed and it ended up putting most of their members out of business.
Is English your second language? You`re babbling like an 8 year old.

Gun maker Colt files for bankruptcy amid tough US market - BBC News
Rest in peace Colt, you had nice guns. Sadly you won't be able to supply Americans with guns anymore. Well it's not like it is something sad, there are plenty of gun makers to produce handguns and assault rifles. But Colt is the legend, Python is probably the most well known revolver in the world. Apart from that, it's not a big loss. I wonder who is going to buy their company.

Colt was laid low by union labor which produced such shitty firearms you had to take your new pistol to a gunsmith just to get it to work. Someone needs to buy the brand, fire the staff, and move everything out to either Texas or some other western State that doesn't cowtow to progressives.

Gun maker Colt files for bankruptcy amid tough US market - BBC News
Rest in peace Colt, you had nice guns. Sadly you won't be able to supply Americans with guns anymore. Well it's not like it is something sad, there are plenty of gun makers to produce handguns and assault rifles. But Colt is the legend, Python is probably the most well known revolver in the world. Apart from that, it's not a big loss. I wonder who is going to buy their company.
I thought guns were selling like hot cakes.

Good guns do. Colt hasn't produced a worthwhile product in years thanks to union labor.

UAW unionized Colt average wage and bennies about $70 per hour, for doing little more than putting nuts on bolts. no wonder maufacturers have all left the US

You do realize that the US has the largest manufacturing output of any country, right?

Forum List

Back