"Gun Nuts" ???

BULLSHIT!!
I notice when liberal fucks claim this type of shit they NEVER support it with any facts.

But the US does not have the worst firearm murder rate - that prize belongs to Honduras, El Salvador and Jamaica. In fact, the US is number 28, with a rate of 2.97 per 100,000 people

Good link. There's some real badass countries out there, Brazil 34,000!!! Holy shit! Ok, we're not the worst, that's even nice to know, lol. We're still at 10,000. Canada has 173. England 41. France 35. Restricting guns works.
Restricting guns has never worked.
Then how do you explain the low numbers of people shot in those countries that restrict weapons heavily?

Good link. There's some real badass countries out there, Brazil 34,000!!! Holy shit! Ok, we're not the worst, that's even nice to know, lol. We're still at 10,000. Canada has 173. England 41. France 35. Restricting guns works.
Restricting guns has never worked.
Then how do you explain the low numbers of people shot in those countries that restrict weapons heavily?

It is not just low numbers shot, but low murder rates

You know what I hate. Assholes who constantly try and label people, and put them in Groups. I own guns, and because of that alone, most of these assholes call me a gun nut.

prove it!

Every country in the world has less gun violence than we do! :lol:

10,000 people every year are killed by guns in the US. No other country comes anywhere close.

anyone else notice how lefties seem to be able to get away with spouting off total BS statistics and non of their peers on the left ever question them?

ima has always been a nutcase. I have her on ignore almost since I have been here.

You know what I hate. Assholes who constantly try and label people, and put them in Groups. I own guns, and because of that alone, most of these assholes call me a gun nut.

Not at all. Having a gun is ok, getting all bent out of shape because they want to restrict assault weapons is being a gun nut. Also, having more than 3 guns in one house puts you up there too. Got it?

Not at all. Having a gun is ok, getting all bent out of shape because they want to restrict assault weapons is being a gun nut. Also, having more than 3 guns in one house puts you up there too. Got it?

Owning more than three guns makes a person a gun nut?

Well I know a lot of gun nuts then! Most hunters have at least three guns. A shotgun for fowl ie. ducks, geese, dove, quail etc.. a 22 for varmints and small game ie rabbits, squirrels, raccoons etc... and a rifle to handle bigger game ie. deer, elk, bear, feral hogs etc....

And I suppose anyone that supports the 2nd amendment would also be considered a gun nut in your world.

TBH, I'd rather be a gun nut that an ignorant liberal.

Owning more than three guns makes a person a gun nut?

Well I know a lot of gun nuts then! Most hunters have at least three guns. A shotgun for fowl ie. ducks, geese, dove, quail etc.. a 22 for varmints and small game ie rabbits, squirrels, raccoons etc... and a rifle to handle bigger game ie. deer, elk, bear, feral hogs etc....

And I suppose anyone that supports the 2nd amendment would also be considered a gun nut in your world.

TBH, I'd rather be a gun nut that an ignorant liberal.

Senseless posts by ima like the one you just quoted is why I found it worthwhile to quickly put her on ignore. She doesn't post information, she trolls stupid stuff.

You brag about a rate of 2.97?

How many industrialized nations have a rate over 1.00?

The man in England with head split open and brains flowing out after the attack by Football Hooligans sighs and thinks "thank Obama I wasn't killed by a firearm - this is so much better...."

Fucktardation, the root cause of leftism.

Yet they have a homicide rate one quarter that in the US

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And why would they shoot me? If you have evidence of police being in the habit of shooting victims instead of suspects I'd like to see it.

Are you kidding me?

http://rt.com/usa/anaheim-police-shoot-another-833/

{Anaheim police have shot dead yet another man just a day after killing 24-year old Manuel Diaz. The previous day's shooting sparked a protest against police brutality that was violently broken up by authorities.

Police say the second shooting took place on Sunday, when anti-gang crime officers spotted a stolen SUV and started chasing it. Three suspects were said to have jumped out of the SUV, with police continuing their pursuit on foot. The men reportedly opened fire at an officer, and the policeman retaliated by shooting dead one of the shooters.

However, eyewitnesses say police shot dead a man who was already handcuffed, OC Weekly reports.

Family friends told the Weekly that the victim was Joel Acevedo, a resident of Anaheim.

Residents on the scene allegedly tried to take photos from a second floor of an apartment block, but police obscured their view with flash lights. The second alleged killing took place a few blocks away from the place where 24-year-old Manuel Diaz was gunned down by police on Saturday.}

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sk2DrBJmFU]Video evidence of police brutality excessive force - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

And nearly 5 times the rate of violent crime.

article-1196941-05900DF7000005DC-677_468x636.jpg

War News Updates: What Country Has The Most Violent Crime Rate Per 100,000? Hint: The Answer Will Surprise You

And why would they shoot me? If you have evidence of police being in the habit of shooting victims instead of suspects I'd like to see it.

Are you kidding me?

Anaheim police kill another man, cops filmed firing on women & children at protest (PHOTOS, VIDEO) ? RT USA

{Anaheim police have shot dead yet another man just a day after killing 24-year old Manuel Diaz. The previous day's shooting sparked a protest against police brutality that was violently broken up by authorities.

Police say the second shooting took place on Sunday, when anti-gang crime officers spotted a stolen SUV and started chasing it. Three suspects were said to have jumped out of the SUV, with police continuing their pursuit on foot. The men reportedly opened fire at an officer, and the policeman retaliated by shooting dead one of the shooters.

However, eyewitnesses say police shot dead a man who was already handcuffed, OC Weekly reports.

Family friends told the Weekly that the victim was Joel Acevedo, a resident of Anaheim.

Residents on the scene allegedly tried to take photos from a second floor of an apartment block, but police obscured their view with flash lights. The second alleged killing took place a few blocks away from the place where 24-year-old Manuel Diaz was gunned down by police on Saturday.}

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sk2DrBJmFU]Video evidence of police brutality excessive force - YouTube[/ame]

So the answer is no. You do not have any evidence of police being in the habit of shooting victims.

A simple no would have sufficed.

Forum List

Back