"Gun Nuts" ???

Do you know when they passed that law and what law they passed?

Show where it affected the murder rate?

WOW first you say
Kennesaw Georgia?

That is a hotbed of murderous rampages. I can see where a mandatory gun law made a big difference

Then I point out you don't have a clue about the law created and now you spin too this
Show where it affected the murder rate?
First because you think it's a gun control law you act as if gun control worked, but after you find out it's not gun control but the opposite you asked to show where that law effected the murder rate?
Spin doctor should be your name.:eusa_whistle::badgrin::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well in that thread I posted a few links go there. But the short version is since that law was created they has a 25 year run without a murder, until 2010.
KEEP DANCING SPIN MASTER.

What the hell are you rambling about?

You brought up a case of a community having mandatory gun ownership and having no homicides proving that the law led to the result

I say prove it

if more guns did keep us safer we would already be the safest nation in the world

fact is, countries that restrict gun ownership have less murder and less crime. Period.

prove it!

Every country in the world has less gun violence than we do! :lol:

10,000 people every year are killed by guns in the US. No other country comes anywhere close.

BULLSHIT!!

I notice when liberal fucks claim this type of shit they NEVER support it with any facts.

But the US does not have the worst firearm murder rate - that prize belongs to Honduras, El Salvador and Jamaica. In fact, the US is number 28, with a rate of 2.97 per 100,000 people

prove it!

10,000 people every year are killed by guns in the US. No other country comes anywhere close.

BULLSHIT!!
I notice when liberal fucks claim this type of shit they NEVER support it with any facts.

But the US does not have the worst firearm murder rate - that prize belongs to Honduras, El Salvador and Jamaica. In fact, the US is number 28, with a rate of 2.97 per 100,000 people

Good link. There's some real badass countries out there, Brazil 34,000!!! Holy shit! Ok, we're not the worst, that's even nice to know, lol. We're still at 10,000. Canada has 173. England 41. France 35. Restricting guns works.

prove it!

BULLSHIT!!

You brag about a rate of 2.97?

How many industrialized nations have a rate over 1.00?

BULLSHIT!!

Good link. There's some real badass countries out there, Brazil 34,000!!! Holy shit! Ok, we're not the worst, that's even nice to know, lol. We're still at 10,000. Canada has 173. England 41. France 35. Restricting guns works.

Yea just look at Chicago. :cuckoo:

BULLSHIT!!

If proving your fellow dumbass wrong is bragging, then so be it.

BULLSHIT!!

Restricting guns has never worked.

BULLSHIT!!

If proving your fellow dumbass wrong is bragging, then so be it.

We are better than El Salvador?

Whatever makes you happy

Forum List

Back