"Gun Nuts" ???

So the answer is no. You do not have any evidence of police being in the habit of shooting victims.

A simple no would have sufficed.

I'm in the Peoples Republic of California. We are a police state with a lot in common with East Germany circa 1980. What happens in Free America might be different.

BUT in California, the police are a brutal criminal gang who shoot innocent people all the time. Their main job is protecting whatever meth or cocaine cartel they are currently being paid by. If the public gets in the way, they the public gets killed. The police are far more likely to kill a civilian than to protect them. Especially if the civilian interferes or threatens the criminal operations that the police happen to be engaged in at the time.

Children have zero chance of shooting themselves or their friends with their parents gun, if the parents don't have any guns. There's just no argument for that.
Hunting and having different kinds like you mention, well, maybe, but all I'm saying is that anyone who has lots of guns is a gun nut. Anyone who feels the need to buy an assault weapon is a gun nut. Fuck peeps, what's so hard to understand. And fucking yes! There are a lot of them in the US. DUH!

Children have zero chance of shooting themselves or their friends with their parents gun, if the parents don't have any guns. There's just no argument for that.
Hunting and having different kinds like you mention, well, maybe, but all I'm saying is that anyone who has lots of guns is a gun nut. Anyone who feels the need to buy an assault weapon is a gun nut. Fuck peeps, what's so hard to understand. And fucking yes! There are a lot of them in the US. DUH!

That's true. When I had children under 10 in the house, I also had no guns in the house. But that was my choice. I took the couple I had to my parents house.

And nearly 5 times the rate of violent crime.

article-1196941-05900DF7000005DC-677_468x636.jpg

War News Updates: What Country Has The Most Violent Crime Rate Per 100,000? Hint: The Answer Will Surprise You

Where is the US on that list?

That is who we are talking about

From the link;

{Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.}

Yer not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

From the link;

{Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.}

Yer not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

You still didn't show where the US is on that list

I, for one, would prefer to suffer more burglaries than homicides

Wouldn't you?

You still didn't show where the US is on that list

You're drooling again, you should call the attendant.

I, for one, would prefer to suffer more burglaries than homicides

No doubt you'd like to make rape safer;

For the rapist.

Wouldn't you?

I feel a LOT safer here in the USA than I do in Birmingham or Coventry. There is a certain creep factor to all the signs warning of muggers and to stay out of shadows.

And women have Zero Chance of getting pregnant if they don't have sex...

So any and all limitations on Abortion would be a good thing, especially if we are talking about wanting to save children's lives.

Right?

So any and all limitations on Abortion would be a good thing, especially if we are talking about wanting to save children's lives.

Right?
Holy deflection, Batman!

Show where it affected the murder rate?

WOW first you say

Then I point out you don't have a clue about the law created and now you spin too this
Show where it affected the murder rate?
First because you think it's a gun control law you act as if gun control worked, but after you find out it's not gun control but the opposite you asked to show where that law effected the murder rate?
Spin doctor should be your name.:eusa_whistle::badgrin::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well in that thread I posted a few links go there. But the short version is since that law was created they has a 25 year run without a murder, until 2010.
KEEP DANCING SPIN MASTER.

What the hell are you rambling about?

You brought up a case of a community having mandatory gun ownership and having no homicides proving that the law led to the result

I say prove it
Dude from your earlier response you thought they had voted for strict gun control
Now you're trying to spin it as if you were talking about a law that made it mandatory to have a gun./ Mr. spin doctor

Right?
Holy deflection, Batman!

So you aren't going to answer the question???

Right?
Holy deflection, Batman!

Ok, no sex=no baby, except Mary, so the story goes. :D

Abortion and saving children aren't related. Want to save children's lives? I mean aside from banning guns, LOL, stop eating meat so that the extra grain could be sent to Africa to feed dying children.

That's true. When I had children under 10 in the house, I also had no guns in the house. But that was my choice. I took the couple I had to my parents house.

I was raised with guns in the house and so were my five children and not one single incident occurred. And I own nine pistols, five shotguns, ten rifles ranging from .22 to .308's and two full auto machine guns, one a 45 cal. Thompson and the other is an M16.

I should mention I co-own a gun store and I have been collecting fireams for over 30 years.

I was raised with guns in the house and so were my five children and not one single incident occurred. And I own nine pistols, five shotguns, ten rifles ranging from .22 to .308's and two full auto machine guns, one a 45 cal. Thompson and the other is an M16.

I should mention I co-own a gun store and I have been collecting fireams for over 30 years.

Frankly, I didn't trust my first wife to keep a lid on things while I was at work. When the kids got older, the guns came home and they were taught how to shoot. I still remember having my oldest daughter shoot an orange with a .22 - she laughed that it didn't do anything but put a tiny hole in it. Then we walked out and she saw the back side - her whole perspective changed and she gained respect for the fire arms.

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

How lame.....but I see the trained seals on this board are clapping their flappers for you.

Holy deflection, Batman!

Ok, no sex=no baby, except Mary, so the story goes. :D

Abortion and saving children aren't related. Want to save children's lives? I mean aside from banning guns, LOL, stop eating meat so that the extra grain could be sent to Africa to feed dying children.

Say WHAT?

Abortion and saving Children's lives aren't related??

What the hell do you think happens when an abortion is performed?

A child's life is ended.

Planned Parenthood ended 300,000 lives last year along.. And that is by their own count.

We're about 28th on the list.

Yeah, and so you go to the original website for that image, the Daily Mail, and the two top stories are about acts of violence and gun deaths in.....America. Good job. The stories are real, but I suspect that table is skewed.

Frankly, I didn't trust my first wife to keep a lid on things while I was at work. When the kids got older, the guns came home and they were taught how to shoot. I still remember having my oldest daughter shoot an orange with a .22 - she laughed that it didn't do anything but put a tiny hole in it. Then we walked out and she saw the back side - her whole perspective changed and she gained respect for the fire arms.

I keep most of my guns locked up but I agree that when kids are taught to respect guns at an early age you usually don't have a problem.

We're about 28th on the list.

Oh, so sorry to burst your bullet bubble. You see, sometimes it's necessary to read beyond the graphics:

"In Britain, an affray is considered a violent crime, while in other countries it will only be logged if a person is physically injured.

Definition of "affray":
In many legal jurisdictions related to English common law, affray is a public order offence consisting of the fighting of two or more persons in a public place to the terror (in French: à l'effroi) of ordinary people (the lieges).

Forum List

Back