"Gun Nuts" ???

Maybe the guns give off fairy dust that scare the bad guys away...

Get real.

You guys are being sold a placebo. The Gun industry wants you afraid so you guy their product. Afraid of "those people" and "the gummit", when a gun provides no protection at all.

Tell that to these people.

Cases in which guns saved lives

You can repeat this NRA propaganda all day.

Fact is, countries that restrict gun ownership have less murder and less crime. Period.

And here I thought we were talking about the right to keep and bear arms. Hell, I wouldn't care if you got shot by a gun toting manic with an AR tomorrow. ~shrug~

Maybe the guns give off fairy dust that scare the bad guys away...

Get real.

You guys are being sold a placebo. The Gun industry wants you afraid so you guy their product. Afraid of "those people" and "the gummit", when a gun provides no protection at all.

Tell that to these people.

Cases in which guns saved lives

Fact is, countries that restrict gun ownership have less murder and less crime. Period.
Dumb ass this city made it mandatory that those who lived there must have a firearm. They went over 25 years without a murder but they did have a shooting back in 2010

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6842702-post1.html

Second Amendment is about militias, not private weapon ownership.

You're incredibly stupid, even for a commie fuck.

{For many years, scholars and anti-gun proponents have argued that the Second Amendment provides a right to own guns only in connection with service in a militia, and that this right should not extend to private individuals. That argument was roundly rejected by the Supreme Court. In an opinion authored by Justice Antonin Scalia, the Court held that the right to own a gun is not connected with service in a militia; rather, it is a personal right to own a firearm for "traditionally lawful purposes" such as self-defense within the home.}

Gun Ownership Rights Under Heller | Nolo.com

Otherwise, it would be sensible for people to privately own nukes, warships and jef fighters.

Can you carry any of these on your person, stupid?

Oh, nothing wrong with the Kellerman study, other than it makes liars out of the whacks currently running the NRA.

The Kellerman diatribe isn't a study, but propaganda. It doesn't even pretend to use valid methodology. Kellerman penned a conclusion then concocted data to support it.

Second Amendment is about militias, not private weapon ownership.

You're incredibly stupid, even for a commie fuck.

{For many years, scholars and anti-gun proponents have argued that the Second Amendment provides a right to own guns only in connection with service in a militia, and that this right should not extend to private individuals. That argument was roundly rejected by the Supreme Court. In an opinion authored by Justice Antonin Scalia, the Court held that the right to own a gun is not connected with service in a militia; rather, it is a personal right to own a firearm for "traditionally lawful purposes" such as self-defense within the home.}

Gun Ownership Rights Under Heller | Nolo.com

Otherwise, it would be sensible for people to privately own nukes, warships and jef fighters.

Can you carry any of these on your person, stupid?

Oh, nothing wrong with the Kellerman study, other than it makes liars out of the whacks currently running the NRA.

The Kellerman diatribe isn't a study, but propaganda. It doesn't even pretend to use valid methodology. Kellerman penned a conclusion then concocted data to support it.

Now Joe as smart as you say you are it's likely that we all thought that you knew that already. Thanks for educating Joe.

You're lying, comrade Stalin. The question was settled by the SCOTUS under Heller.

That's not a fact, that's a fallacy. Violent crime rates are higher in most countries that restrict civil rights. England has a far higher violent crime rate than the USA, as does Australia.

Dumb ass this city made it mandatory that those who lived there must have a firearm. They went over 25 years without a murder but they did have a shooting back in 2010

Kennesaw Georgia?

That is a hotbed of murderous rampages. I can see where a mandatory gun law made a big difference

307379_464840696904635_1353090730_n.jpg

Kennesaw Georgia?

That is a hotbed of murderous rampages. I can see where a mandatory gun law made a big difference

But Comrade, how do they keep all of those guns, over 30,000 of them, from going out and shooting people at night? How could they go for 25 years without a murder or rape? All those guns - which you Obamunists say cause crime, and no crime? How is that possible. I mean, unless you totalitarian fucks are lying? But you wouldn't lie, would you? Not out of a lust to establish a leftist dictatorship, not nice fascists like you?

Kennesaw Georgia?

Liar.

Kennesaw Georgia?

Liar.

How many murders were there in Kennesaw before they passed the law?

Last edited:
Second Amendment is about militias, not private weapon ownership. Otherwise, it would be sensible for people to privately own nukes, warships and jef fighters.

That's bullshit Joe. It's about the people who were the militia. It's about all of us Joe.

Screw that, guy. I was in the Army and the National Guard. the last thing we'd ever want are a mob of average citizens running amok with guns. That would cause more trouble than it would solve.

Private citizens with guns saved their businesses from looters during the Los Angeles riots.

If you're sitting around waiting for the National Guard to show up, you can kiss your property goodbye.

How many murders were there in Kennesaw before they passed the law?

Do you know when they passed that law and what law they passed?

Show where it affected the murder rate?

WOW first you say
Kennesaw Georgia?

Then I point out you don't have a clue about the law created and now you spin too this
Show where it affected the murder rate?
First because you think it's a gun control law you act as if gun control worked, but after you find out it's not gun control but the opposite you asked to show where that law effected the murder rate?
Spin doctor should be your name.:eusa_whistle::badgrin::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well in that thread I posted a few links go there. But the short version is since that law was created they has a 25 year run without a murder, until 2010.
KEEP DANCING SPIN MASTER.

Forum List

Back