Gun Range Declared "Muslim Free Zone".

Next Question --- How is the Muslim Religion any difference than the Homegrown KKK...? ? ?
We don't seam to let the KKK run our country WHY should we let the Muslims ...? ? ?
The FBI keeps track of the KKK ... Why not the Muslims..? ? ?
KKK & Muslims both wear Hoods...That's OK by you ...? ? ?
The lefties defend muslims because Obama defends them. If he didn't, they wouldn't. They're sheep, it's as simple as that.

I am not a Leftie. But I have defended muslims before Obama was in office. I defend the US Constitution.

But..how will she know who is Muslim? Do they have tatts on their foreheads or something?
She cannot know what faith her customers are of. Therefore, I think she just wanted her 15 minutes of fame.
Perhaps, but I think she's on the right track and I would like to see more Americans stand up to the bastards.

I am all for standing up to those muslims who would do us harm. But those who simply believe in Islam? Nah, they can do as they will, and enjoy the freedoms we have here.
The "radical" ones want to kill us. The "moderate" ones want to watch.

But..how will she know who is Muslim? Do they have tatts on their foreheads or something?
She cannot know what faith her customers are of. Therefore, I think she just wanted her 15 minutes of fame.
Perhaps, but I think she's on the right track and I would like to see more Americans stand up to the bastards.

I am all for standing up to those muslims who would do us harm. But those who simply believe in Islam? Nah, they can do as they will, and enjoy the freedoms we have here.

The first statement is accurate.

The second is simply your imagination.

I am not exactly sure how this illegal policy is even enforceable?

Really??? How many "moderates" have you heard condemning the "radicals"? Here's a clue: NONE!

How many moderate Muslims have told you that? Do you even know one person well who is Muslim? Have you ever so much as sat down and talked with a Muslim person for an hour or more at a time? Are you full of shit?

How many moderate Muslims have told you that? Do you even know one person well who is Muslim? Have you ever so much as sat down and talked with a Muslim person for an hour or more at a time? Are you full of shit?
I have known a few muslims and none of them will condemn the killing bastards who like to cut off heads. They blame the Jews every time. Now go play with some shit, deviant.

I have known a few muslims and none of them will condemn the killing bastards who like to cut off heads. They blame the Jews every time. ...

You're a poor liar, sackless.

I have known a few muslims and none of them will condemn the killing bastards who like to cut off heads. They blame the Jews every time. ...

Fuck off, scat boy.

Fuck off...

Thanks for admitting you are full of shit, sackless.

Fuck off...

I guess being full of it is better than rolling in it, eh deviant?

Fuck off...

I guess being full of it is better than rolling in it, ?

Keep your hobbies to yourself, freak.

Really??? How many "moderates" have you heard condemning the "radicals"? Here's a clue: NONE!

And you take that as them wanting to watch the radicals kill us? There is a step there that is your imagination.

I have known a few muslims and none of them will condemn the killing bastards who like to cut off heads. They blame the Jews every time. Now go play with some shit, deviant.

Really? I have known quite a few also. They all think of their radicals like you think of Westboro Baptist.

And you take that as them wanting to watch the radicals kill us? There is a step there that is your imagination.
Hey, feel free to embrace them, invite them into your home, just don't tell me I have to help them become better shots.

Really? I have known quite a few also. They all think of their radicals like you think of Westboro Baptist.
Now you're a mind reader?

Hey, feel free to embrace them, invite them into your home, just don't tell me I have to help them become better shots.

Please point out where I told you that you have to do anything at all. I have not suggested that you help them in any way. I have just ridiculed the idea that all muslims are evil.

And, as a matter of fact, I have had them in my home and I have been in theirs.

Now you're a mind reader?

No need. It is called "conversation".

Please point out where I told you that you have to do anything at all. I have not suggested that you help them in any way. I have just ridiculed the idea that all muslims are evil.

Not me, just the owner of the gun range.

Not me, just the owner of the gun range.

If it is a private gun range, have whomever you want as a member. But if it is a public facility, the public has access.

I am a fan of the US Constitution, even when it protects those I disagree with or dislike.

Forum List

Back