Gun Range Declared "Muslim Free Zone".

Really??? How many "moderates" have you heard condemning the "radicals"? Here's a clue: NONE!

And you take that as them wanting to watch the radicals kill us? There is a step there that is your imagination.
Hey, feel free to embrace them, invite them into your home, just don't tell me I have to help them become better shots.

Please point out where I told you that you have to do anything at all. I have not suggested that you help them in any way. I have just ridiculed the idea that all muslims are evil.

And, as a matter of fact, I have had them in my home and I have been in theirs.
Not me, just the owner of the gun range.

If it is a private gun range, have whomever you want as a member. But if it is a public facility, the public has access.

I am a fan of the US Constitution, even when it protects those I disagree with or dislike.
Yeah, I know. You even want to protect the ones who want to kill you. That's how I know you're a liberal.

And you take that as them wanting to watch the radicals kill us? There is a step there that is your imagination.
Hey, feel free to embrace them, invite them into your home, just don't tell me I have to help them become better shots.

Please point out where I told you that you have to do anything at all. I have not suggested that you help them in any way. I have just ridiculed the idea that all muslims are evil.

And, as a matter of fact, I have had them in my home and I have been in theirs.
Not me, just the owner of the gun range.

If it is a private gun range, have whomever you want as a member. But if it is a public facility, the public has access.

I am a fan of the US Constitution, even when it protects those I disagree with or dislike.
Yeah, I know. You even want to protect the ones who want to kill you. That's how I know you're a liberal.

Oh look, now you try and put words in my mouth. lol

No, I would have no problem putting a terrorist down. But, unlike you, I respect the US Constitution and I do not hate an entire faith for the actions of a few.

Forum List

Back