Guns And KKK Members At Gettysburg Confederate Rally, But No Foes To Fight

Ah so srhe would have advocated for slaves to have patience and faith in the white folk, who eventually opted to lose their lives for a shot at maintaining slavery :rolleyes:

As always, I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

If you want to go back and re reply, I will keep rereading your attempts until you overcome your Barriers to Communication and actually manage to receive in your mind, the words I put on the screen.

Until then, this pretty cat picture is for you.

cute-kittens-4-57b30a939dff5__605.jpg
Too much effort for a poor dodge. :rolleyes:

Regardless, it is today's social conservatives that celebrate the Confederacy. And we know what party the overwhelming majority of them belong to.

Mmm, nope. Celebrating the Confederacy has been accepted an expression of regional pride in this nation for many generations.

But it is mostly limited to the South, or at least southerns, while social conservatives are a nation wide population.

So, your words are simply incorrect.

Also, I've worked and stayed in the south for months at a time. Near as I could tell, the political split was not that overwhelming.

Plenty of proud southerns who, for whatever odd reason, seemed to buy the political tripe you dems put out.
It is a celebration of the good ole days when negroes knew their place

Your vile slander of a whole region of the nation, might have something to do with your inability to win there.

Does it bother you that you have lie and race bait in order to pretend even to yourself that you scored a point?
The Democrats did a great job winning there when they stood against black people and civil rights. Now, not so much. Then Republicans started waving the old battle flag and.... well, we all know about the "southern strategy."

"After singing the National Anthem and performing the Pledge of Allegiance, the hundreds of Southern Army enthusiasts ― many of whom wore Trump pins, hats or T-shirts ― took a moment to honor the Confederate flag."

And only a fool who missed the last 1 hundred and 40 years of history would find anything about that confusing.

If you want to go back and re reply, I will keep rereading your attempts until you overcome your Barriers to Communication and actually manage to receive in your mind, the words I put on the screen.

Regardless, it is today's social conservatives that celebrate the Confederacy. And we know what party the overwhelming majority of them belong to.

Mmm, nope. Celebrating the Confederacy has been accepted an expression of regional pride in this nation for many generations.

But it is mostly limited to the South, or at least southerns, while social conservatives are a nation wide population.

Also, I've worked and stayed in the south for months at a time. Near as I could tell, the political split was not that overwhelming.

Plenty of proud southerns who, for whatever odd reason, seemed to buy the political tripe you dems put out.

Your vile slander of a whole region of the nation, might have something to do with your inability to win there.

Does it bother you that you have lie and race bait in order to pretend even to yourself that you scored a point?
The Democrats did a great job winning there when they stood against black people and civil rights. Now, not so much. Then Republicans started waving the old battle flag and.... well, we all know about the "southern strategy."

Except that that is not the way it happened. The republicans never wavered on civil rights, and the southern strategy is a myth.

Say Herr Himmler, has there been a single lynching of a black person since the democrats lost control of the South?

I mean, even one?

No?

Gee, wonder why that is, fucktard?

Say Herr Himmler, has there been a single lynching of a black person since the democrats lost control of the South?

I mean, even one?

No?

Because the federal government interfered in the southern yokel experience after the civil rights acts. That hasn't stopped inbred/conservative southern yokels celebrating the deaths of unarmed black people though. Or them celebrating the flag of the 19th and early 20th century Democrats that was all for those lynching. Fucktard.

There have actually been a few lynchings. You probably don't mind them though.

Why do you love to prove how dimwitted you are? Libs can only see the world through the eyes of children. In the grownup world many social conservatives live in the north, midwest, southwest or west.

5958d0d01500006303bfbcbd.jpeg

GETTYSBURG, Pa. ― A few hundred armed militia group members, Sons of Confederate Veterans, Ku Klux Klaners, supporters of President Donald Trump, and other self-described patriots descended upon the Gettysburg battlefield Saturday to defend the site’s Confederate symbols
They are all Democrats, right? :lol:

Was it here that the idiot shot himself in the thigh?

I know, I know - its just about a daily occurrence with these wannabe shoot-em-up-bang-bangs but I'm pretty sure there was just one in Pennsylvania.

"After singing the National Anthem and performing the Pledge of Allegiance, the hundreds of Southern Army enthusiasts ― many of whom wore Trump pins, hats or T-shirts ― took a moment to honor the Confederate flag."

And only a fool who missed the last 1 hundred and 40 years of history would find anything about that confusing.
The confederates, the south committed treason. That's what the Stars and bars reminds me of. We forgave them and I thought we moved on. Lincoln wanted to forgive the south. And they need to get past that martyrdom complex of theirs.

Why do you love to prove how dimwitted you are? Libs can only see the world through the eyes of children. In the grownup world many social conservatives live in the north, midwest, southwest or west.
Yes, unfortunately. Where did I say they didn't? Oh yeah, nowhere. Just another dumb, conservative comment. :rolleyes:

I mean, even one?

No?

Because the federal government interfered in the southern yokel experience after the civil rights acts. That hasn't stopped inbred/conservative southern yokels celebrating the deaths of unarmed black people though. Or them celebrating the flag of the 19th and early 20th century Democrats that was all for those lynching. Fucktard.

Many blacks had it no better in the north. Many STILL don't. Ever heard of Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc.

What an idiot.

Yes, unfortunately. Where did I say they didn't? Oh yeah, nowhere. Just another dumb, conservative comment. :rolleyes:
Oh, that right you did.

"Regardless, it is today's social conservatives that celebrate the Confederacy."

Tripped over your whistle dick again.

I mean, even one?

No?

Many blacks had it no better in the north. Many STILL don't. Ever heard of Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc.

What an idiot.
^ inbred yokel thinks blacks are better off with Jim Crow laws

I mean, even one?

No?

What an idiot.
^ inbred yokel thinks blacks are better off with Jim Crow laws
Inbred libtard sees words that aren't there and can't even see his own.

The confederates, the south committed treason. That's what the Stars and bars reminds me of. We forgave them and I thought we moved on. Lincoln wanted to forgive the south. And they need to get past that martyrdom complex of theirs.

Perhaps if people stop attacking them for bullshit reasons, they will.

"Regardless, it is today's social conservatives that celebrate the Confederacy."
Finally, a true comment from you! Unless.... wait, are you implying that all the pro-diversity, multi-cultural, pro-gay, BLM-supporting social liberals are the people that celebrate and wave the confederate rag?! :rofl:

Finally, a true comment from you! Unless.... wait, are you implying that all the pro-diversity, multi-cultural, pro-gay, BLM-supporting social liberals are the people that celebrate and wave the confederate rag?! :rofl:
You went from full retard to deranged retard. Congrats.

Forum List

Back