Guns and Knives

How many people would the shooter in Vegas have killed if he only had a knife?

The same amount, he would have used a bomb. He had explosives.

Feel free to GFY with a cactus at your earliest convenience.
Sorry, but this thread is about stabbings vs guns. Please try to keep up.

Then let's get into the UK's rising gun violence and incidents of stabbings then.

I come from the US, we got guns 'round heanh. Boy.
And you have regular mass shootings. The most in the world. You must be so proud.

Europe has more deaths from their mass shootings...as their mass shooters are shooting unarmed people

Then let's get into the UK's rising gun violence and incidents of stabbings then.

And you have regular mass shootings. The most in the world. You must be so proud.

No...not the most in the world...we had 6 in 2016....in a country of over 320 million people, we only rank 111 in homicide around the world......

Well, considering the amount of tannerite he had in his car, he could have just left the knife at home and used a hammer. And lets be clear, they have yet (or i haven't seen) exactly how many died from GUNFIRE or were wounded from the same, and who was killed and wounded by being trampled by a spooked crowed. The bomb would have been far more effective then the spray and pray shooting he was doing.

This is Britain...after they banned guns....

Firearms amnesty as UK gun crime rises 27% this year

The amnesty comes less than a month after national figures revealed the number of crimes involving firearms in England and Wales increased by 27% to 6,696 in the year ending June 2017.

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

Top trauma surgeon reveals shocking extent of London’s gun crime

A leading trauma surgeon has told how the number of patients treated for gunshot injuries at a major London hospital has doubled in the last five years.

----

He said the hospital’s major trauma centre had seen a bigger rise in gunshot injuries compared to knife wounds and that the average age of victims was getting younger.

-----

Last year, gun crime offences in London increased for a third year running and by 42 per cent, from 1,793 offences in 2015/16 to 2,544 offences in 2016/17. Police have seized 635 guns off the streets so far this year.

Dr Griffiths, who also teaches medical students, said: “Our numbers of victims of gun injury have doubled [since 2012]. Gunshot injuries represent about 2.5 per cent of our penetrating trauma.

-----

Dr Griffiths said the average age of gun crime victims needing treatment at the hospital had decreased from 25 to the mid to late teens since 2012.

He added that medics at the Barts Health hospital’s major trauma centre in Whitechapel had seen a bigger rise in patients with gun injuries rather than knife wounds and that most were caused by pistols or shotguns.

Met Police commander Jim Stokley, who was also invited to speak at the meeting, said that handguns and shotguns were the weapons of choice and that 46 per cent of London’s gun crime discharges were gang-related.

He said: “We believe that a lot of it is associated with the drugs trade, and by that I mean people dealing drugs at street level and disagreements between different gangs.”

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

-------

He murdered 58 in 11 minutes.

The guy in France used a rental truck and murdered 89 in 5 minutes.

Can you tell which number is bigger?

Yeah....and no.....

John Robson: Once again gun control advocates miss the point

Starting with the New York Times wondering why the United States has so many mass public shootings compared to other countries. Which is an odd question because it doesn’t. As John Lott has noted, many European countries have more killed and wounded per capita in such shootings than the U.S. As do many Third World countries where these things don’t get reported.

Damn sho'll is. Don't worry your little head. :itsok:

That shit will stop because they're just about fresh out of programmed people.

With the Vegas thing, they overplayed their hand. Using an M249 and blaming it on an AR with a bump stock, no way something like that could have been carried off by one man acting alone.
The mass shootings will stop because of some gibberish you made up? Gee, WHAT A PLAN!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

No, fucktard, because they have run out of programmed idiots.

2nd amendments rights are not to be messed with, no matter how many false flag ops they try.

We're coming for them next.

hqdefault.jpg
There have been 27 times that the Constitution was changed. So it will again. It might take a generation or two, but sooner or later, Americans are going to get fed up of all the gun deaths.

Nice try, Commie faggot, but no.

We're gonna fix the next generations to not be indoctrinated.

Even the younger ones already see how moonbatty this middle generation is.

We'll catch and publicly hang the people behind these mass shootings, first.
Yep, liberals went to far with wanting men in girls locker rooms. Finally waking up the people.

^^^^ Why is it that the gun crowd are such retards? 2aguy, Marion and now jknowgood and crixus. Not one rational thought among the whole gang.

^^^^ Why is it that the gun crowd are such retards? 2aguy, Marion and now jknowgood and crixus. Not one rational thought among the whole gang.

Yes....only a left wing nut would say that people who back up their points with facts, truth and reality are not rational...while the only counter argument mudda and his buddies have is "We don't like guns.....so we want all of them banned....and we will pretend we only want to ban the bad guns, but we really want all the guns banned...."

1% of all murders occur in mass shooting events so it really isn't that much of a problem

Yes....only a left wing nut would say that people who back up their points with facts, truth and reality are not rational...while the only counter argument mudda and his buddies have is "We don't like guns.....so we want all of them banned....and we will pretend we only want to ban the bad guns, but we really want all the guns banned...."
See what I'm saying? Just nothing but nonsense out of your side's mouth all the time. I never said ban a;

1% of all murders occur in mass shooting events so it really isn't that much of a problem
Ya, no problem. Tell that to the 600 people who were shot in Vegas. Don't worry, I'll add you to the numbskull list. No problem.

See what I'm saying? Just nothing but nonsense out of your side's mouth all the time. I never said ban a;

Ya, no problem. Tell that to the 600 people who were shot in Vegas. Don't worry, I'll add you to the numbskull list. No problem.

600 people weren't shot in Vegas...a lot were, but a lot were also injured as they ran away, trampling each other, and other injuries...

With 2 rifles, and all the ammo he wanted, shooting at a tightly packed group of 22,000 people, with 11 minutes of shooting...he murdered 58.

The rental truck...in 5 minutes....murdered 89 and actually injured over 450.

1% of all murder occurs in mass shooting events why is it that you think that 1% is more important than the 99% who get murdered outside of mass shootings?

1% of all murder occurs in mass shooting events why is it that you think that 1% is more important than the 99% who get murdered outside of mass shootings?
I think ALL the killings are a problem (and are related). You don't think there's any problem. BIG difference.

600 people weren't shot in Vegas...a lot were, but a lot were also injured as they ran away, trampling each other, and other injuries...

With 2 rifles, and all the ammo he wanted, shooting at a tightly packed group of 22,000 people, with 11 minutes of shooting...he murdered 58.

The rental truck...in 5 minutes....murdered 89 and actually injured over 450.
And 100 million were killed in WWII. That makes mass shootings no problem, right?

I think ALL the killings are a problem (and are related). You don't think there's any problem. BIG difference.

I said murders committed in mass killings aren't a problem since it is only 1% of all murder.

The thing is people have always committed murder and people will always commit murder and quite frankly nothing you can do will ever stop people from committing murder.

Knowing the above statement is irrefutable as gravity I would rather err on the side of letting people protect themselves with the best tool available for self defense and that tool is a firearm.

Forum List

Back