Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

Here's something to think about
Democrats have created laws that made plenty of blacks prohibited people. Fucking racist pieces of shit and blacks continue to support this
New York is stupid for having gun laws. Especially when guys like this shooter can drive in from another state with his guns.

It shouldn’t. It took about 4 weeks for me. Something red flagged me so I couldn’t walk out the door of Dunham’s with my ruger 450 bushmaster. It could be I almost went to trial for assault and battery, but it was dismissed years ago. It could be one time I had a medical marijuana card? Idk. Eventually I got my gun. What’s the big deal? I liked it that it wasn’t too easy.

How would you feel if it took that long for you to vote?

I have zero criminal record, yet to get something as simple as a revolver takes months of my time and $500 of my money just in fees.

Or I can pay an expediter 3 times that. Why should I have to go through all that when some criminal can get a gun in 1 hour for $200?

Ok, go ahead and ban magazines over 5 rounds, and ban all "assault" weapons and whatever guns you want, but that ban should also cover everyone, even law enforcement and government law agencies, right?
Well, the point here being, for the very same reason the police and government law agencies need these "assault" weapons and high capacity magazines is the reason why the public should have access to them, there is always going to be someone out there who doesn't follow the laws and will try to harm someone else.

I just want common sense gun regulations. I love my guns and I now don’t mind assault rifles. We should own them. Some of us.

It's not that "common sense" gun regulations would necessarily be a bad idea.
I am simply not prepared to grant the Federal Government the power to decide what they should be,
or decide who they should apply to.

You see how that works ... Don't give the Government the power to screw you up the ass ... :auiqs.jpg:
The Constitution protects us from that, and you silly bastards keep bending over and asking them to.

The Government doesn't love you ... They are not interested in protecting your rights.
You should know that by now.

Last edited:
Democrats hate country music
I can't believe that Vegas country Concert shooter didn't shoot up the rap concert the night before. But if that liberal didn't make you want to enforce background checks and common sense gun legislation, I guess nothing will. Even if they shoot up your concerts and republican softball games.

You know what's funny? You cons are all talk. You say, "bring it on" or "we'd fuck you up" but whenever it looks like it was a con shooter, you guys deny it. You try to say in every case that the person wasn't a con. Even the guys who tried to kidnap my governor.

Either you are lying or you are all talk. I think you are lying but can you name one crazy shooter that was one of you guys? If not, why do you talk so tough? It's us clearly who will be the ones coming after yall. LOL

I can't believe that Vegas country Concert shooter didn't shoot up the rap concert the night before. But if that liberal didn't make you want to enforce background checks and common sense gun legislation, I guess nothing will. Even if they shoot up your concerts and republican softball games.

You know what's funny? You cons are all talk. You say, "bring it on" or "we'd fuck you up" but whenever it looks like it was a con shooter, you guys deny it. You try to say in every case that the person wasn't a con. Even the guys who tried to kidnap my governor.

Either you are lying or you are all talk. I think you are lying but can you name one crazy shooter that was one of you guys? If not, why do you talk so tough? It's us clearly who will be the ones coming after yall. LOL
Sounds like a disgruntled unhinged democrat.
You do realize the shooter passed all those background checks? I don't lie fuck with me and I will shoot you center mass

The problem you face is that "gun control", as libs see it, has a net zero effect on criminals. You can enact all the gun control laws you want and it will not change the reality that law-abiding citizens will be the ones affected, while criminals will not be impacted an iota.

You want to cut down on gun violence? Make the punishments for crimes committed with firearms downright draconian. Dream up the harshest penalties you can, and then increase them by a factor of ten.

Possess a firearm while committing a crime (but don't brandish it)? Your sentence is 25 years in prison. Period. You get one appeal within 90 days of your conviction. No possibility of parole.

Brandish, but don't discharge a firearm while committing a crime? Your sentence is 35 years in prison. You get one appeal within 90 days of your conviction. No possibility of parole.

Discharge a firearm while committing a crime? Your sentence is 50 years in prison. You get one appeal within 90 days of your conviction. No possibility of parole.

Discharge and shoot someone while committing a crime? Your sentence is life in prison. You get one appeal within 90 days of your conviction. No possibility of parole.

Shoot and kill someone while committing a crime? Mandatory death sentence. You get one appeal within 90 days of your conviction. If that appeal fails you are led directly to the death chamber so your sentence can be carried out.

We need to stop fucking around with criminals who use guns. Criminals need to understand that the decision to have a firearm while committing a crime is basically a life-ender. You want those guns off the streets? Get the criminals off the streets and leave good citizens alone...
Aaaand the left for some straaaange reason is blaming the guuuun for the subway shooting in Brooklyn where crime is running rampant, and where gun control is about as strict as it is anywhere.

I mean not the shooter in THIS CASE and not in CASES LIKE THIS. We should all KNOW WHY the left will parrot the well prepared narrative by their media overlords.

Let's guess. SHOOTER named FRANK JAMES. Oh yeah, SOUNDS WHITE. Oh the media rushed to see if, if, if.....

Aaaaand Damm. Not what they wanted, but no fear. They are well trained in how to deal with this with their prepared templates and well established narrative.

If only Frank James was white though.....they could use their two barrel shotgun against free Americans.

Lefties know a lot of things that simply aren't true! :p
Everywhere I go they say they don't have ammo for my ruger 450 bushmaster. I found a place near my home that does and I stocked up. It'd be a great sniper gun during the revolution. Then I have my 45. Plenty of ammo. And I have my little derringer handgun and plenty of 22 bullets you wouldn't know I had it even if you frisked me. I have a 410 shotgun and I just found a bunch of old shells. A lot of them are no good but it'd be a good gun for bird hunting after the revolution starts. I have a crossbow so I can hunt quietly so not to let anyone know where I am or that I just made a kill.

We also have 65 acre up north in Trump country we can escape the city when it gets bad. I just hope we can get by the check points. They wouldn't like our long greek name. But we are land owners and white, sort of. We would put on our MAGA hats. Show them our guns and bibles. No blacks, hispanics or muslims in the car. We would be spies. Sleeper cells. You couldn't turn us away your numbers are actually small after Covid killed so many of you.

Aaaand the left for some straaaange reason is blaming the guuuun for the subway shooting in Brooklyn where crime is running rampant, and where gun control is about as strict as it is anywhere.

I mean not the shooter in THIS CASE and not in CASES LIKE THIS. We should all KNOW WHY the left will parrot the well prepared narrative by their media overlords.

Let's guess. SHOOTER named FRANK JAMES. Oh yeah, SOUNDS WHITE. Oh the media rushed to see if, if, if.....

Aaaaand Damm. Not what they wanted, but no fear. They are well trained in how to deal with this with their prepared templates and well established narrative.

If only Frank James was white though.....they could use their two barrel shotgun against free Americans.
I showed you yesterday that for 4 years the Trump's bragged that more blacks than you could imagine support him. Why are you assuming this guy is a lefty? What in his rants suggest he's a lefty?

Forum List

Back