Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

Yea but if a nut who shouldn’t have been sold a gun is and I kills your love ones, you’ll want background checks that would prevent that from ever happening again.
Im not seeing a rash of legal gun owners shooting people. Virtually all gun crimes are committed with stolen guns.

I could see how the federal government will do it. They’re allowing states to legalize pot. A lot of you will get medical marijuana cards. So you will break the federal law and they will charge you with a felony.
Has that ever happened?

Im not seeing a rash of legal gun owners shooting people. Virtually all gun crimes are committed with stolen guns.
I find it hard to believe that so many of the criminals are getting their weapons via someone broke into someone's house and stole their guns and sold them on the black market. I know it happens, but a part of me wonders if the gun manufacturers are a part of flooding the market with their products.

I think some shady white mother fuckers, like with the indians, are taking guns into the cities and selling them illegally. Where are the people selling illegal guns getting them from? I'm sure a gun salesman.

Gun Violence Tracker​

Week: Apr. 2 - 8, 2022​

Year 2022​

Years 2017 - 2022​

339 deaths and 657 injuries over the past week19,498 deaths and 38,158 injuries over the past year91,546 deaths and 179,071 injuries over the past 5 years

Daily casualties
Monthly casualties
Yearly casualties
Deaths
Injuries

* All data is lagged by three days. Full methodology
* Figure is current month-to-date. All data is lagged by three days. Full methodology
* Figure is current year-to-date. All data is lagged by three days. Full methodology
Source: Gun Violence Archive
Read More »
So?

I don't give a single rat fuck.

The worst nightmare of the political elite is higher percentages of gun ownership.

That's why they get their media lapdogs to POUND fear about gun violence, enlist hollywood to multiply that fear, and let criminals go free. They need enough of us to fear guns to keep ownership numbers down.

Their worst nightmare is actually havine the people serve as the militia for the U.S. rather than a standing army.

We need to make gun ownership accessible to everyone.
NO background checks.
NO waiting periods.
NO restrictions of any kind.

Let's make that elitist nightmare come true.

Here's something funny and typical about the left.

One of their biggest arguments against stopping the execution of babies in abortion clinics is if abortions were made ILLEGAL, there would be millions of back alley unsafe illegal abortions.

However,

If guns were made illegal, their claim is all gun violence would end.

That was true for about 2 months because of COVID shutdowns and VERY HIGH DEMAND.
A lot longer than that at Jay's up in Trump country where I hunt. Metro Detroit too. Oh sure you can order on line but that's how they track you. LOL. I buy my ammo cash. SOB it's now $2 a shell when it used to be $1. You can bet I site my gun then stop shooting till I see a deer. Not like you nutters.

Yea I'm going to use up one entire box but only because my nephews and their friends are going to want to shoot it. I have a bunch of 410 shells they can shoot my little shotguns. I love guns. Think they are important. Don't want to go too far with the rules but I want to have some rules. And regulations. Somethings fishy. The gun manufacturers are pumping guns into our cities. They know what's going on. Let's not be all loosy goosy with guns.

Here's something funny and typical about the left.

One of their biggest arguments against stopping the execution of babies in abortion clinics is if abortions were made ILLEGAL, there would be millions of back alley unsafe illegal abortions.

However,

If guns were made illegal, their claim is all gun violence would end.
Yep it makes no sense but that's what they believe.

Yep it makes no sense but that's what they believe.
Stated this before too.

They claim transgender women are real women while at the exact same moment claiming they cannot define what a woman is cause they are not biologists.

Last edited:
A lot longer than that at Jay's up in Trump country where I hunt. Metro Detroit too. Oh sure you can order on line but that's how they track you. LOL. I buy my ammo cash. SOB it's now $2 a shell when it used to be $1. You can bet I site my gun then stop shooting till I see a deer. Not like you nutters.

Yea I'm going to use up one entire box but only because my nephews and their friends are going to want to shoot it. I have a bunch of 410 shells they can shoot my little shotguns. I love guns. Think they are important. Don't want to go too far with the rules but I want to have some rules. And regulations. Somethings fishy. The gun manufacturers are pumping guns into our cities. They know what's going on. Let's not be all loosy goosy with guns.
Do the math
Been collecting 30 round 556, 7.62x39 magazines since 2010 5 magazines each a week 5 boxes ammo each a week and now it's 2022 plus the ammo I use to shoot with a month and that's not including 12 gauge 45 apc 9mm. Can't track small purchases because they don't draw attention.

I find it hard to believe that so many of the criminals are getting their weapons via someone broke into someone's house and stole their guns and sold them on the black market. I know it happens, but a part of me wonders if the gun manufacturers are a part of flooding the market with their products.

I think some shady white mother fuckers, like with the indians, are taking guns into the cities and selling them illegally. Where are the people selling illegal guns getting them from? I'm sure a gun salesman.
You would lose money if you sold a legal gun on the black market. Stolen guns are cheap, legal guns are expensive.

Look it up. Illegal gun ownership usually is obtained through straw purchases. Meaning a person not legal to purchase a firearm uses someone else who can purchase legally as their source. The purchase is made by a friend or relative.

Again if Trump was still President we would not be having any gun control discussion. It would not happen. He would not be pushing any gun control agenda. You and not voting for him own this shit.
thats easy to say since hes not in office,, but when he was in office he was passing gun control,,

I can't believe that Vegas country Concert shooter didn't shoot up the rap concert the night before. But if that liberal didn't make you want to enforce background checks and common sense gun legislation, I guess nothing will. Even if they shoot up your concerts and republican softball games.

Reactionary legislation driven by an incident is nothing more than an attempt to make everyone accountable to the lowest common denominator.
It is not responsible legislation and does not consider the majority of the people it will have influence over.

It also allows the government a foothold to overstep its bounds through corruption in implementation and execution.
It would be the same thing as trusting your political opponents to do the proper thing ...
And you damn well know you already don't trust them.

The guy isn’t from new york and he’s mad at the New York mayor. Sounds like he’s been listening to republicans who trash the city and mayor daily.
from the sounds of this hes been listening to dems saying white people are bad,,

Forum List

Back