Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

This is an example of a psychopath ^^^; you're one sick piece of shit.
The psychopaths are you idiot Moon Bats that demand that we do away with our Constitutional rights.

If you want gun crime to substantially decrease then start putting these Negroes in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes in jail because they are the ones mostly committing the gun crimes.

This is what the shooter in NYC said on social media. Sounds like a conservative to me.

“This nation was born in violence, it’s kept alive by violence or the threat thereof and it’s going to die a violent death. There’s nothing going to stop that,” James said in one video.

Rambling, profanity-filled YouTube videos apparently posted by James, who is Black, are replete with violent language and bigoted comments, some against other Black people.

Yup!!!
Sounds more like a Black Muslim with a hair up his Black ass.

The psychopaths are you idiot Moon Bats that demand that we do away with our Constitutional rights.

If you want gun crime to substantially decrease then start putting these Negroes in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes in jail because they are the ones mostly committing the gun crimes.
Now Flash, you know that jail doesn't work. The people get Bubba for a cellmate, and the first thing they want to do when they get out is heroin.

You know what DOES work, is the Drug Court model. Are you familiar with that?

Recidivism over 5 years goes down from 80% to 12%, something like that.

well.....it looks like we're just gonna have to enact some laws to keep guns out of the hands of democrats.

lol

I keep telling you, you can buy a brand new Chinese pea shooter, untraceable, no questions asked, for 100 bucks.

In Los Angeles, all you have to do is walk down to MacArthur Park and hang out for a while. You don't have to find nobody, they'll find you.
Well clearly then the police are corrupt and the system is corrupt if it's that easy and you know about it. Just like the mafia and drug cartels have the cops in their pockets, maybe the gun manufacturers do too.

Sounds like we could clean up those streets but the cops in your area are corrupt?

I don't know anywhere in Detroit I can buy a gun but I'm sure people in Detroit do. This is why black people complain us whites flood their streets with drugs and guns and then blame them for it being violent. Something fishy going on. Perhaps we need to take a closer look. But do you know who won't like that? The gun manufacturers.

Sounds like a radical leftist
Really? Keep an eye out for USMB members who say shit like the shooter said. I only hear right wingers talk like that. Like a civil war is coming. I'll do a search for civil war coming and see who's saying stuff like that.

Now Flash, you know that jail doesn't work. The people get Bubba for a cellmate, and the first thing they want to do when they get out is heroin.

You know what DOES work, is the Drug Court model. Are you familiar with that?

Recidivism over 5 years goes down from 80% to 12%, something like that.
Addiction is best treated as a medical disorder.

Violent crimes need to be treated differently

Really? Keep an eye out for USMB members who say shit like the shooter said. I only hear right wingers talk like that. Like a civil war is coming. I'll do a search for civil war coming and see who's saying stuff like that.
It sounds even more like certain leftist board members. There is not going to be any civil war. A civil war is state against state or state against central government. There will be fights within each state those who care about America against enemies of America the leftist.

Well clearly then the police are corrupt and the system is corrupt if it's that easy and you know about it. Just like the mafia and drug cartels have the cops in their pockets, maybe the gun manufacturers do too.

Sounds like we could clean up those streets but the cops in your area are corrupt?

I don't know anywhere in Detroit I can buy a gun but I'm sure people in Detroit do. This is why black people complain us whites flood their streets with drugs and guns and then blame them for it being violent. Something fishy going on. Perhaps we need to take a closer look. But do you know who won't like that? The gun manufacturers.
You actually believed that shit?

It sounds even more like certain leftist board members. There is not going to be any civil war. A civil war is state against state or state against central government. There will be fights within each state those who care about America against enemies of America the leftist.
If righties are fighting lefties in the states, that's still a civil war bro.

Maybe you should look at whose control's those cities inside Republican controlled states.
In another thread someone was bragging that people are moving from California to Texas. But where are they moving to in Texas?

Areas that have been seeing the most gains in population growth are the major metropolitan areas – Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio.

They are moving to Democratic controlled cities. Where the jobs are. Probably why college educated people vote Democratic. They get it. Sure Mayberry and Hooterville sound nice but there are no jobs in RED cities.

Name some big Red controlled metropolis'

In another thread someone was bragging that people are moving from California to Texas. But where are they moving to in Texas?
Areas that have been seeing the most gains in population growth are the major metropolitan areas – Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio.
They are moving to Democratic controlled cities.
And thus, you -assume- they are Democrats.
If Democrats like what elected Democrats do, there's no reason for them to leave CA.

And thus, you -assume- they are Democrats.
If Democrats like what elected Democrats do, there's no reason for them to leave CA.
It's Republicans who are leaving CA. And where are they moving? To Democratic controlled cities. So we should expect these cities to turn red?

It's Republicans who are leaving CA. And where are they moving? To Democratic controlled cities. So we should expect these cities to turn red?
Depends on how many move to what cities and the degree to which the Democrats currently outnumber Republicans in those cities.
It also assumes the people are moving into the actual cities and not the (typically red) suburbs that surround them.
When you can present that data, I can answer your question.

Last edited:

They are moving to Democratic controlled cities. Where the jobs are. Probably why college educated people vote Democratic. They get it. Sure Mayberry and Hooterville sound nice but there are no jobs in RED cities.

Name some big Red controlled metropolis'
And there is where your crimes are in those democrat shit hole in red states

Depends on how many move to what cities and the degree to which the Democrats currently outnumber Republicans in those cities.
It also assumes the people are moving into the actual cities and not the (typically red) suburbs that surround them.
When you can present that data, I can answer your question.
Ah! I love it. You admit the "Democratic controlled cities in red states" line is bullshit.

Forum List

Back