Guns are part of who we are as Americans

The pool of potential killers here
You are always confused about this. You Moon Bats are confused about a great many things, aren't you?

The reason that the Founding Fathers established the individual right to keep and bear is spelled out very clearly in the Constitution; "necessary for the security of a free state".

Go look it up you stupid confused uneducated Moon Bat. I guarantee you that it is in the Constitution.

They also had something in there about "Well Regulated Militias"...

These guys are not a well-regulated militia.

View attachment 233525

So instead of whining about what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamber pots and treated colds with bleeding thought.....

Does it make sense for the average citizen to be allowed to purchase a gun today?

I am a seasoned citizen. I need to be able to protect myself when I go to the store or get into my car and go anywhere.

Firearms give me that freedom. If I didn't have a firearm on me, and some criminal pulled one on me, I'd be dead. Maybe I'll be dead anyhow if it comes down to it, but at least now I stand a chance if someone pulls out a weapon with an intent to assassinate me.

This is what our founding fathers put this into the Constitution.
Funny that's I've never needed a gun for defense in my life, nor do I know anyone who has. You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right? Lots of guns gives us a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

Are you some kind of criminal that you expect someone to try to assassinate you?

Absolutely not true. Mexico has very stringent gun control and a murder rate higher than America. Ditto for other republics in our hemisphere like Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

Any number of innocent people have guns pulled on them.

I suppose that it might increase slightly the chance of a criminal pulling a gun, but criminals have other weapons and as a seasoned citizen, I become more and more likely to be a victim of even a strong armed attack as I get frailer.
You aren't thinking very well. Mexico has a corrupt police force and government. Nobody is enforcing those laws, making them extremely weak. They recently disarmed a whole police force due to how corrupt they were. You are naming countries that are not politically or economically stable. When you compare us to similar countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher. Compare us to Germany, UK, France, Japan.... Stable countries similar to ours.

You are always confused about this. You Moon Bats are confused about a great many things, aren't you?

The reason that the Founding Fathers established the individual right to keep and bear is spelled out very clearly in the Constitution; "necessary for the security of a free state".

Go look it up you stupid confused uneducated Moon Bat. I guarantee you that it is in the Constitution.

View attachment 233525

So instead of whining about what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamber pots and treated colds with bleeding thought.....

Does it make sense for the average citizen to be allowed to purchase a gun today?

I am a seasoned citizen. I need to be able to protect myself when I go to the store or get into my car and go anywhere.

Firearms give me that freedom. If I didn't have a firearm on me, and some criminal pulled one on me, I'd be dead. Maybe I'll be dead anyhow if it comes down to it, but at least now I stand a chance if someone pulls out a weapon with an intent to assassinate me.

Funny that's I've never needed a gun for defense in my life, nor do I know anyone who has. You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right? Lots of guns gives us a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

Are you some kind of criminal that you expect someone to try to assassinate you?

Absolutely not true. Mexico has very stringent gun control and a murder rate higher than America. Ditto for other republics in our hemisphere like Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

I suppose that it might increase slightly the chance of a criminal pulling a gun, but criminals have other weapons and as a seasoned citizen, I become more and more likely to be a victim of even a strong armed attack as I get frailer.
Why are you so worried about being attacked? People who get attacked are typically themselves involved in criminal activity....

I am not worried about my house burning down, but I still carry homeowner's INSURANCE, and own fire extinguishers. I am not that worried about an auto accident, but I still carry car insurance. I am not worried about a home invasion, or car jacking, but I still own guns. Just in case.

I am not worried about my house burning down, but I still carry homeowner's INSURANCE, and own fire extinguishers. I am not that worried about an auto accident, but I still carry car insurance. I am not worried about a home invasion, or car jacking, but I still own guns. Just in case.
Lots of lawful gun ownership guarantees lots of criminal gun ownership. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Would you carry insurance if it made it 4-5X more likely your house would burn down?

That, in my opinion is why the de-nationalizing hordes are so interested in grabbing them.

So was slavery.

So was genocide of native Americans

So was racism.

"We've always done it that way" isn't a good argument.

Does it make sense now? Most of us don't have to hunt for food now.

The two arguments for gun ownership today is " I needs my guns to fight off the criminals" when in fact, most gun deaths are from people you know.

The other is "I needs my guns to fights the gummit!" which is even stupider, because the government has tanks and bombers and can take you out with impunity if they really wanted to.
There are actual arguments for guns unlike those that you tried pulling out of where you have been putting your head.
They are needed by those who have cattle, sheep and other livestock to keep their livelihood free of predators.
They are needed by those who live twenty or more minutes from the nearest law enforcement.
They are used by some to hunt.
Some use them for shooting competitions. Others use the for bonding over target practice. Others use them just for instructional purposes to teach responsibility.
Some feel safer knowing that they have a chance to react to a bad actor instead of cowering.

How long did Russia fight in Afganistan where only the Russians had tanks, helicopters and fighter jets? Did Russia come out on top?
I do not see anyone fighting with the military.

Only crazy people think that laws will end criminals having guns. How well has the war against drugs worked? Any difference?
...and There is no way our military would go against law-abiding citizens for the sake of political correctness... The fact remains this military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment

View attachment 233525

Why are you so worried about being attacked? People who get attacked are typically themselves involved in criminal activity....

MLK was attacked, what was his crime? How about Kate Steinle?

America's police force is considered quite corrupt by most of my FB friends who keep pointing out how many innocent black guys are getting killed by the police.

America gets its immigrants from Mexico and El Salvador, not from Europe or Japan. They are bringing their culture here

View attachment 233525

America's police force is considered quite corrupt by most of my FB friends who keep pointing out how many innocent black guys are getting killed by the police.

America gets its immigrants from Mexico and El Salvador, not from Europe or Japan. They are bringing their culture here

You think you are like MLK and will be assassinated? That is pretty funny....

Americas police force has a gun problem. We have so many guns that they are regularly shot and killed. Because of this they are very defensive and regularly kill others. These things are very rare in countries with strong gun control.

If we had only immigrant crime, our rates would be much, much lower.

When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

You seem a bit paranoid Pilot. Paranoia is recognized as a symptom of mental disease. Should mentally diseased people be allowed to play with guns? I don`t think so. Turn in your guns before you hurt yourself.

What part of my post was untrue? Obama didn't talk about Fundamental Transformation? Democrats aren't advocating for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens? Please do tell.

I've owned guns for 45 years with absolutely no issues.
All your posts are nothing but lies.

Democrats don’t want ‘amnesty’ for undocumented immigrants; nor do they want to ‘grab’ anyone’s guns.

That you’ve owned guns for 45 years absent any issues is proof of that.

In fact, we’ve seen Republicans placing more restrictions on firearms – in Florida one must be 21 or older to buy a gun, and long guns are now subject to a waiting period; measures enacted by Republican lawmakers signed into law by a Republican governor.
True, the details of firearm laws are an states issue.
But the fact remains very very tiny percentage of violent crime is caused by law abiding firearm owners, most likely there are over 400 million firearms legally owned in this country, what percentage of those legally own firearms are used in violent crime?

Lots of lawful gun ownership guarantees lots of criminal gun ownership. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Would you carry insurance if it made it 4-5X more likely your house would burn down?
Lol
You are a control freak that is a fact

Americas police force has a gun problem. We have so many guns that they are regularly shot and killed. Because of this they are very defensive and regularly kill others. These things are very rare in countries with strong gun control.

When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
More frivolous gun control laws will change nothing, and certainly will not save a single soul

You seem a bit paranoid Pilot. Paranoia is recognized as a symptom of mental disease. Should mentally diseased people be allowed to play with guns? I don`t think so. Turn in your guns before you hurt yourself.

What part of my post was untrue? Obama didn't talk about Fundamental Transformation? Democrats aren't advocating for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens? Please do tell.

I've owned guns for 45 years with absolutely no issues.
All your posts are nothing but lies.

Democrats don’t want ‘amnesty’ for undocumented immigrants; nor do they want to ‘grab’ anyone’s guns.

That you’ve owned guns for 45 years absent any issues is proof of that.

In fact, we’ve seen Republicans placing more restrictions on firearms – in Florida one must be 21 or older to buy a gun, and long guns are now subject to a waiting period; measures enacted by Republican lawmakers signed into law by a Republican governor.
True, the details of firearm laws are an states issue.
But the fact remains very very tiny percentage of violent crime is caused by law abiding firearm owners, most likely there are over 400 million firearms legally owned in this country, what percentage of those legally own firearms are used in violent crime?
Who cares? We have astronomical levels of gun crime and death. Just because gun nuts keep buying more and more guns that doesn't change. What matters are how much gun crime relative to population.

That, in my opinion is why the de-nationalizing hordes are so interested in grabbing them.

From the picture of the rugged mountain man eeking out an existence in the Rocky mountains in the 1850s to the statuary images of the greatest generation dressed for combat the gun has become not just a tool for self-defense and the establishment of Independence it has also become an irrevocable symbol of the American Spirit.

Americans unlike their European predecessors didn't wait didn't wait to be subdued before they declared their independence they took it up front.

That makes the American profile unique among cultural profiles... It's also makes the pure American spirit particularly hated by the dominating nature of the Global elites who see any form of Independence as an impediment to their one world agenda.

Jo
Funny I've never needed one a single day in my life. I'm sure most can say that. We no longer hunt our food.... Time to grow up.
Someone else’s firearm ownership is certainly none of your business… So it’s best if you stay in your safe space

More frivolous gun control laws will change nothing, and certainly will not save a single soul
When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. That's a lot of souls to save.

They are needed by those who have cattle, sheep and other livestock to keep their livelihood free of predators

okay.. probably less than 1% of all guns in the country are used for that purpose.

Some use them for shooting competitions. Others use the for bonding over target practice. Others use them just for instructional purposes to teach responsibility.

And none of those things are necessary.... if you banned that as a hobby, no one's life would be ruined.

How long did Russia fight in Afganistan where only the Russians had tanks, helicopters and fighter jets? Did Russia come out on top?
I do not see anyone fighting with the military.

Okay, let's look at that example. We dumped a shitload of weapons into Afghanistan and they didn't drive the Soviets out. The Soviets left when the USSR and Warsaw Pact broke up. IN fact, the Communist regime in Kabul outlived the Communist regime in Moscow. The place has been in a state of warfare pretty much since 1979.

What we DID manage to accomplish is that the crazy religious asshats we armed to go kill them commies turned around and killed a bunch of us on 9/11.

So... um, good job, everyone. Good job!
Why do you think someone elses firearm ownership is any of your business?

I’ll tell you little secret...... because it’s not. Lol

They fail to realize that their own antipathy
has been programed into them.

Not at all... twenty years ago, I'd have been right there with you. Was in the Army for 11 years handled all sort of guns..

The real problem is that the gun lobby got nuttier, not the liberals. Probably about the time they turned Nazis and Child Molesting cultists into heroes for shooting law enforcement officers at Ruby Ridge and Waco.
Hollywood are the child molesters, Along with career politicians

We need federal gun laws and then we would have much lower homicide rates like the UK, Germany, France, Japan, Denmark....

You seem to mistakenly believe most of us are interested in reducing gun deaths. We’re simply interested in making sure the correct segment of the population die. That’s all.

Last edited:
They fail to realize that their own antipathy
has been programed into them.

Not at all... twenty years ago, I'd have been right there with you. Was in the Army for 11 years handled all sort of guns..

The real problem is that the gun lobby got nuttier, not the liberals. Probably about the time they turned Nazis and Child Molesting cultists into heroes for shooting law enforcement officers at Ruby Ridge and Waco.
Guns have changed a lot. When I was a kid it was revolvers, bolt action, and lever action rifles. Now the country is littered with semi-autos with high capacity magazines.
They’re all just sporting rifles

View attachment 233525

Personal firearm ownership of someone else’s is none of your business… Just live with it

We need federal gun laws and then we would have much lower homicide rates like the UK, Germany, France, Japan, Denmark....

You seem to mistakenly believe most of us are interested in reducing gun deaths. We’re simply interested in making sure the correct seem of the population die. That’s all.
We are the only country that suffers from regular school shootings. You want children to die?

[ You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right?

LOL! You mean like in Chicago? Those strict gun control laws are working mighty fine, aren't they?

December to Date

Shot & Killed: 12
Shot & Wounded: 50
Total Shot: 62
Total Homicides: 16

Week in Progress (12/2 – 12/8)

Shot & Killed: 10
Shot & Wounded: 43
Total Shot: 53
Total Homicides: 13

Year to Date

Shot & Killed: 474
Shot & Wounded: 2331
Total Shot: 2805
Total Homicides: 560

Chicago Crime 2018 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!
You should understand that Chicago doesn't have walls. They are surrounded by weak gun laws. City gun laws are very limited. Btw, they have concealed carry. Doesn't look like it is lowering crime does it?

Criminals have never obeyed gun laws, have never, never will. Lol

Forum List

Back