Guns are part of who we are as Americans

You are always confused about this. You Moon Bats are confused about a great many things, aren't you?

The reason that the Founding Fathers established the individual right to keep and bear is spelled out very clearly in the Constitution; "necessary for the security of a free state".

Go look it up you stupid confused uneducated Moon Bat. I guarantee you that it is in the Constitution.

They also had something in there about "Well Regulated Militias"...

These guys are not a well-regulated militia.

View attachment 233525

So instead of whining about what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamber pots and treated colds with bleeding thought.....

Does it make sense for the average citizen to be allowed to purchase a gun today?

I am a seasoned citizen. I need to be able to protect myself when I go to the store or get into my car and go anywhere.

Firearms give me that freedom. If I didn't have a firearm on me, and some criminal pulled one on me, I'd be dead. Maybe I'll be dead anyhow if it comes down to it, but at least now I stand a chance if someone pulls out a weapon with an intent to assassinate me.

This is what our founding fathers put this into the Constitution.
Funny that's I've never needed a gun for defense in my life, nor do I know anyone who has. You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right? Lots of guns gives us a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

Are you some kind of criminal that you expect someone to try to assassinate you?
Personal firearm ownership of someone else’s is none of your business… Just live with it
That would be true if they didn't shoot other people. But sadly they do. We have all manner of mass shootings, our police are regularly shot, our homicide rates is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.. Right to life is being infringed.

You seem a bit paranoid Pilot. Paranoia is recognized as a symptom of mental disease. Should mentally diseased people be allowed to play with guns? I don`t think so. Turn in your guns before you hurt yourself.

What part of my post was untrue? Obama didn't talk about Fundamental Transformation? Democrats aren't advocating for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens? Please do tell.

I've owned guns for 45 years with absolutely no issues.
All your posts are nothing but lies.

Democrats don’t want ‘amnesty’ for undocumented immigrants; nor do they want to ‘grab’ anyone’s guns.

That you’ve owned guns for 45 years absent any issues is proof of that.

In fact, we’ve seen Republicans placing more restrictions on firearms – in Florida one must be 21 or older to buy a gun, and long guns are now subject to a waiting period; measures enacted by Republican lawmakers signed into law by a Republican governor.
True, the details of firearm laws are an states issue.
But the fact remains very very tiny percentage of violent crime is caused by law abiding firearm owners, most likely there are over 400 million firearms legally owned in this country, what percentage of those legally own firearms are used in violent crime?
Who cares? We have astronomical levels of gun crime and death. Just because gun nuts keep buying more and more guns that doesn't change. What matters are how much gun crime relative to population.
Firearms have no control over people, so your point is mute

[ You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right?

LOL! You mean like in Chicago? Those strict gun control laws are working mighty fine, aren't they?

December to Date

Shot & Killed: 12
Shot & Wounded: 50
Total Shot: 62
Total Homicides: 16

Week in Progress (12/2 – 12/8)

Shot & Killed: 10
Shot & Wounded: 43
Total Shot: 53
Total Homicides: 13

Year to Date

Shot & Killed: 474
Shot & Wounded: 2331
Total Shot: 2805
Total Homicides: 560

Chicago Crime 2018 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!
You should understand that Chicago doesn't have walls. They are surrounded by weak gun laws. City gun laws are very limited. Btw, they have concealed carry. Doesn't look like it is lowering crime does it?

We need federal gun laws and then we would have much lower homicide rates like the UK, Germany, France, Japan, Denmark....
Criminals have never obeyed gun laws, have never, never will. Lol
Our crime rates dropped dramatically after we got background checks. And as you can see, countries with real gun laws have lower homicide rates. Seems strong laws make it harder for criminals to break those laws.

Absolutely not true. Mexico has very stringent gun control and a murder rate higher than America. Ditto for other republics in our hemisphere like Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

Any number of innocent people have guns pulled on them.

I suppose that it might increase slightly the chance of a criminal pulling a gun, but criminals have other weapons and as a seasoned citizen, I become more and more likely to be a victim of even a strong armed attack as I get frailer.
Why are you so worried about being attacked? People who get attacked are typically themselves involved in criminal activity....

MLK was attacked, what was his crime? How about Kate Steinle?

America's police force is considered quite corrupt by most of my FB friends who keep pointing out how many innocent black guys are getting killed by the police.

America gets its immigrants from Mexico and El Salvador, not from Europe or Japan. They are bringing their culture here

You think you are like MLK and will be assassinated? That is pretty funny....

Americas police force has a gun problem. We have so many guns that they are regularly shot and killed. Because of this they are very defensive and regularly kill others. These things are very rare in countries with strong gun control.

If we had only immigrant crime, our rates would be much, much lower.

When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
More frivolous gun control laws will change nothing, and certainly will not save a single soul
When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. That's a lot of souls to save.
Only problem we have is with violent crime is in progressive controlled urban areas, With frivolous gun control laws... rural America Has no violent crime problem. And that’s where most of the firearms are… Can you connect the dots?

We need federal gun laws and then we would have much lower homicide rates like the UK, Germany, France, Japan, Denmark....

You seem to mistakenly believe most of us are interested in reducing gun deaths. We’re simply interested in making sure the correct seem of the population die. That’s all.
We are the only country that suffers from regular school shootings. You want children to die?
Gun free zones are like shooting fish in a barrel... Crazy people don’t obey laws. You don’t put a Band-Aid on a broken arm… Only a retard would think that would be doing any good

You are always confused about this. You Moon Bats are confused about a great many things, aren't you?

The reason that the Founding Fathers established the individual right to keep and bear is spelled out very clearly in the Constitution; "necessary for the security of a free state".

Go look it up you stupid confused uneducated Moon Bat. I guarantee you that it is in the Constitution.

View attachment 233525

So instead of whining about what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamber pots and treated colds with bleeding thought.....

Does it make sense for the average citizen to be allowed to purchase a gun today?

I am a seasoned citizen. I need to be able to protect myself when I go to the store or get into my car and go anywhere.

Firearms give me that freedom. If I didn't have a firearm on me, and some criminal pulled one on me, I'd be dead. Maybe I'll be dead anyhow if it comes down to it, but at least now I stand a chance if someone pulls out a weapon with an intent to assassinate me.

Funny that's I've never needed a gun for defense in my life, nor do I know anyone who has. You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right? Lots of guns gives us a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

Are you some kind of criminal that you expect someone to try to assassinate you?
Personal firearm ownership of someone else’s is none of your business… Just live with it
That would be true if they didn't shoot other people. But sadly they do. We have all manner of mass shootings, our police are regularly shot, our homicide rates is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.. Right to life is being infringed.
Every day goes by with people buying more firearms that are not shooting anybody… So your point is mute on this subject

Why are you so worried about being attacked? People who get attacked are typically themselves involved in criminal activity....

America's police force is considered quite corrupt by most of my FB friends who keep pointing out how many innocent black guys are getting killed by the police.

America gets its immigrants from Mexico and El Salvador, not from Europe or Japan. They are bringing their culture here

Americas police force has a gun problem. We have so many guns that they are regularly shot and killed. Because of this they are very defensive and regularly kill others. These things are very rare in countries with strong gun control.

When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
More frivolous gun control laws will change nothing, and certainly will not save a single soul
When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. That's a lot of souls to save.
Only problem we have is with violent crime is in progressive controlled urban areas, With frivolous gun control laws... rural America Has no violent crime problem. And that’s where most of the firearms are… Can you connect the dots?
Yes there are much fewer people to kill in rural areas. Also many of our mass shootings have happened in rural areas so they have a problem.

That, in my opinion is why the de-nationalizing hordes are so interested in grabbing them.

So was slavery.

So was genocide of native Americans

So was racism.

"We've always done it that way" isn't a good argument.

Does it make sense now? Most of us don't have to hunt for food now.

The two arguments for gun ownership today is " I needs my guns to fight off the criminals" when in fact, most gun deaths are from people you know.

The other is "I needs my guns to fights the gummit!" which is even stupider, because the government has tanks and bombers and can take you out with impunity if they really wanted to.
Asymmetric Warfare.

You seem to mistakenly believe most of us are interested in reducing gun deaths. We’re simply interested in making sure the correct seem of the population die. That’s all.
We are the only country that suffers from regular school shootings. You want children to die?
Gun free zones are like shooting fish in a barrel... Crazy people don’t obey laws. You don’t put a Band-Aid on a broken arm… Only a retard would think that would be doing any good
No killer has ever gotten their gun in a gun free zone. The failure happens outside of the zone where your laws arm them.

Absolutely not true. Mexico has very stringent gun control and a murder rate higher than America. Ditto for other republics in our hemisphere like Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

I suppose that it might increase slightly the chance of a criminal pulling a gun, but criminals have other weapons and as a seasoned citizen, I become more and more likely to be a victim of even a strong armed attack as I get frailer.

America would not be a stable country if the Liberals went door to door to confiscate the people's firearms.

We don't get many immigrants from Germany or Norway nowadays. For some reason, these nations are just refusing to send us their best. If they started to, you might be on to something.

[ You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right?

LOL! You mean like in Chicago? Those strict gun control laws are working mighty fine, aren't they?

December to Date

Shot & Killed: 12
Shot & Wounded: 50
Total Shot: 62
Total Homicides: 16

Week in Progress (12/2 – 12/8)

Shot & Killed: 10
Shot & Wounded: 43
Total Shot: 53
Total Homicides: 13

Year to Date

Shot & Killed: 474
Shot & Wounded: 2331
Total Shot: 2805
Total Homicides: 560

Chicago Crime 2018 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!
You should understand that Chicago doesn't have walls. They are surrounded by weak gun laws. City gun laws are very limited. Btw, they have concealed carry. Doesn't look like it is lowering crime does it?

Criminals have never obeyed gun laws, have never, never will. Lol
Our crime rates dropped dramatically after we got background checks. And as you can see, countries with real gun laws have lower homicide rates. Seems strong laws make it harder for criminals to break those laws.
Only way to repeat to reduce violent crime in this country is eliminate repeat offenders...
They are ones that perform the vast majority of violent criminal behavior in this country… And it’s always in progressive control urban areas...
And it’s immaterial what other countries do… They don’t have the right to firearm ownership, hell they don’t even have the right of freedom of speech

No killer has ever gotten their gun in a gun free zone. The failure happens outside of the zone where your laws arm them.
You’re putting a Band-Aid on a broken arm with frivolous gun control laws… Crazy people cannot be cured just like suicide it’s an incurable disease

America would not be a stable country if the Liberals went door to door to confiscate the people's firearms.

We don't get many immigrants from Germany or Norway nowadays. For some reason, these nations are just refusing to send us their best. If they started to, you might be on to something.
I can't imagine any situation where anyone confiscates guns. The Swiss have lots of guns and maintain a lower homicide rates because the high ownership rate is backed by strong laws. We have high ownership and weak laws. We care more about gun sales than lives.

Yes people from those countries don't want to get shot. And if you think immigrants from the south are bad, why would you want to make it so easy for them to get a gun?

The pool of potential killers here

View attachment 233525

You aren't thinking very well. Mexico has a corrupt police force and government. Nobody is enforcing those laws, making them extremely weak. They recently disarmed a whole police force due to how corrupt they were. You are naming countries that are not politically or economically stable. When you compare us to similar countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher. Compare us to Germany, UK, France, Japan.... Stable countries similar to ours.
Rural America has no significant violent crime, And that’s were the least frivolous gun control laws are and where the most firearms are… Connecting the dots yet?

You’re putting a Band-Aid on a broken arm with frivolous gun control laws… Crazy people cannot be cured just like suicide it’s an incurable disease
Every country has crazy people. In most countries they are relatively harmless. Here they have easy access to guns and become killers far too often.

Frivolous gun control laws with progressive controlled urban areas is a perfect storm of violence

The pool of potential killers here

View attachment 233525

You aren't thinking very well. Mexico has a corrupt police force and government. Nobody is enforcing those laws, making them extremely weak. They recently disarmed a whole police force due to how corrupt they were. You are naming countries that are not politically or economically stable. When you compare us to similar countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher. Compare us to Germany, UK, France, Japan.... Stable countries similar to ours.
Rural America has no significant violent crime, And that’s were the least frivolous gun control laws are and where the most firearms are… Connecting the dots yet?
They have no significant population to fuel crime. Duh.

Frivolous gun control laws with progressive controlled urban areas is a perfect storm of violence
Many large cities in Europe are doing quite well.

Only in progressive controlled urban areas, Progressivism makes people crazy

Forum List

Back