Guns are part of who we are as Americans

You seem to mistakenly believe most of us are interested in reducing gun deaths. We’re simply interested in making sure the correct seem of the population die. That’s all.
We are the only country that suffers from regular school shootings. You want children to die?
Gun free zones are like shooting fish in a barrel... Crazy people don’t obey laws. You don’t put a Band-Aid on a broken arm… Only a retard would think that would be doing any good
No killer has ever gotten their gun in a gun free zone. The failure happens outside of the zone where your laws arm them.
You’re putting a Band-Aid on a broken arm with frivolous gun control laws… Crazy people cannot be cured just like suicide it’s an incurable disease
Every country has crazy people. In most countries they are relatively harmless. Here they have easy access to guns and become killers far too often.
Na, Only in progressive controlled urban areas with frivolous gun control laws full of repeat offenders…

MLK was attacked, what was his crime? How about Kate Steinle?

America's police force is considered quite corrupt by most of my FB friends who keep pointing out how many innocent black guys are getting killed by the police.

America gets its immigrants from Mexico and El Salvador, not from Europe or Japan. They are bringing their culture here

You think you are like MLK and will be assassinated? That is pretty funny....

Americas police force has a gun problem. We have so many guns that they are regularly shot and killed. Because of this they are very defensive and regularly kill others. These things are very rare in countries with strong gun control.

If we had only immigrant crime, our rates would be much, much lower.

When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
More frivolous gun control laws will change nothing, and certainly will not save a single soul
When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. That's a lot of souls to save.
Frivolous gun control laws with progressive controlled urban areas is a perfect storm of violence
Many large cities in Europe are doing quite well.
Irrelevant, Europe has no right to firearm ownership, Hell I don’t even have the right to freedom of speech.
Rural America does not have a violent crime problem because they do not have frivolous gun control laws and progressivism is largely ignored... Along with repeat offenders are not tolerated....

We need federal gun laws and then we would have much lower homicide rates like the UK, Germany, France, Japan, Denmark....

You seem to mistakenly believe most of us are interested in reducing gun deaths. We’re simply interested in making sure the correct seem of the population die. That’s all.
We are the only country that suffers from regular school shootings. You want children to die?
Only in progressive controlled urban areas, Progressivism makes people crazy
No they have pretty much happened everywhere. Do you ever get tired of lying?

You are always confused about this. You Moon Bats are confused about a great many things, aren't you?

The reason that the Founding Fathers established the individual right to keep and bear is spelled out very clearly in the Constitution; "necessary for the security of a free state".

Go look it up you stupid confused uneducated Moon Bat. I guarantee you that it is in the Constitution.

They also had something in there about "Well Regulated Militias"...

These guys are not a well-regulated militia.

View attachment 233525

So instead of whining about what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamber pots and treated colds with bleeding thought.....

Does it make sense for the average citizen to be allowed to purchase a gun today?

I am a seasoned citizen. I need to be able to protect myself when I go to the store or get into my car and go anywhere.

Firearms give me that freedom. If I didn't have a firearm on me, and some criminal pulled one on me, I'd be dead. Maybe I'll be dead anyhow if it comes down to it, but at least now I stand a chance if someone pulls out a weapon with an intent to assassinate me.

This is what our founding fathers put this into the Constitution.
Funny that's I've never needed a gun for defense in my life, nor do I know anyone who has. You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right? Lots of guns gives us a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

Are you some kind of criminal that you expect someone to try to assassinate you?
Personal firearm ownership of someone else’s is none of your business… Just live with it
That would be true if they didn't shoot other people. But sadly they do. We have all manner of mass shootings, our police are regularly shot, our homicide rates is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.. Right to life is being infringed.
Only in progressive controlled urban areas… Where frivolous gun control laws and repeat offenders are the norm.

They also had something in there about "Well Regulated Militias"...

These guys are not a well-regulated militia.

View attachment 233525

So instead of whining about what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamber pots and treated colds with bleeding thought.....

Does it make sense for the average citizen to be allowed to purchase a gun today?

I am a seasoned citizen. I need to be able to protect myself when I go to the store or get into my car and go anywhere.

Firearms give me that freedom. If I didn't have a firearm on me, and some criminal pulled one on me, I'd be dead. Maybe I'll be dead anyhow if it comes down to it, but at least now I stand a chance if someone pulls out a weapon with an intent to assassinate me.

Funny that's I've never needed a gun for defense in my life, nor do I know anyone who has. You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right? Lots of guns gives us a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

Are you some kind of criminal that you expect someone to try to assassinate you?
Personal firearm ownership of someone else’s is none of your business… Just live with it
That would be true if they didn't shoot other people. But sadly they do. We have all manner of mass shootings, our police are regularly shot, our homicide rates is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.. Right to life is being infringed.
Only in progressive controlled urban areas… Where frivolous gun control laws and repeat offenders are the norm.
Which is most of the countries population.

[ You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right?

LOL! You mean like in Chicago? Those strict gun control laws are working mighty fine, aren't they?

December to Date

Shot & Killed: 12
Shot & Wounded: 50
Total Shot: 62
Total Homicides: 16

Week in Progress (12/2 – 12/8)

Shot & Killed: 10
Shot & Wounded: 43
Total Shot: 53
Total Homicides: 13

Year to Date

Shot & Killed: 474
Shot & Wounded: 2331
Total Shot: 2805
Total Homicides: 560

Chicago Crime 2018 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!
You should understand that Chicago doesn't have walls. They are surrounded by weak gun laws. City gun laws are very limited. Btw, they have concealed carry. Doesn't look like it is lowering crime does it?

We need federal gun laws and then we would have much lower homicide rates like the UK, Germany, France, Japan, Denmark....
Criminals have never obeyed gun laws, have never, never will. Lol
Our crime rates dropped dramatically after we got background checks. And as you can see, countries with real gun laws have lower homicide rates. Seems strong laws make it harder for criminals to break those laws.
Na, not really
The only way to discipline a repeat violent criminal... Is to eliminate them.
The vast majority of violent crime in this country is done by repeat criminals… We have no criminal control in this country

If parents continue to send their children to public facilities with no security, that’s on them.
Other countries don't need security. You won't be missed after you die will you?

Tell that to the people of Paris France, which is burning currently and had the big shootout in the opera house a few years back.

A broad I know visited her sister in Jerusalem, and Israel has very tight security.

MLK was attacked, what was his crime? How about Kate Steinle?

America's police force is considered quite corrupt by most of my FB friends who keep pointing out how many innocent black guys are getting killed by the police.

America gets its immigrants from Mexico and El Salvador, not from Europe or Japan. They are bringing their culture here

Americas police force has a gun problem. We have so many guns that they are regularly shot and killed. Because of this they are very defensive and regularly kill others. These things are very rare in countries with strong gun control.

When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
More frivolous gun control laws will change nothing, and certainly will not save a single soul
When compared to stable countries, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. That's a lot of souls to save.
Only problem we have is with violent crime is in progressive controlled urban areas, With frivolous gun control laws... rural America Has no violent crime problem. And that’s where most of the firearms are… Can you connect the dots?
Yes there are much fewer people to kill in rural areas. Also many of our mass shootings have happened in rural areas so they have a problem.
Lol
What you call rural America is not rural America... When was the last shooting in say... South Dakota Wyoming Montana etc.?

[ You realize strict gun laws would make the likelihood of a criminal pulling one on you much less right?

LOL! You mean like in Chicago? Those strict gun control laws are working mighty fine, aren't they?

December to Date

Year to Date

You should understand that Chicago doesn't have walls. They are surrounded by weak gun laws. City gun laws are very limited. Btw, they have concealed carry. Doesn't look like it is lowering crime does it?

Our crime rates dropped dramatically after we got background checks. And as you can see, countries with real gun laws have lower homicide rates. Seems strong laws make it harder for criminals to break those laws.
Na, not really
The vast majority of violent crime in this country is done by repeat criminals… We have no criminal control in this country
We have the fullest jails in the world. Seems lots of guns are really bad for crime.

Na, not really
Deer kill more people in rural America…
Firearms are never the problem… People kill people not firearms

Only problem we have is with violent crime is in progressive controlled urban areas, With frivolous gun control laws... rural America Has no violent crime problem. And that’s where most of the firearms are… Can you connect the dots?
Yes there are much fewer people to kill in rural areas. Also many of our mass shootings have happened in rural areas so they have a problem.
Lol
What you call rural America is not rural America... When was the last shooting in say... South Dakota Wyoming Montana etc.?
They happen all the time.
Man shot, killed after allegedly firing at South Dakota deputies...

Suspect in custody following deadly shooting, name of victim released

Na, not really
Deer kill more people in rural America…
Firearms are never the problem… People kill people not firearms
I didn't think you'd get tired of lying.

Lol
The vast majority of firearms are owned by rural Americans in rural areas… No significant firearm violence there...
Progressivism makes people in the control freaks and crazy

Na, not really

City, Democrat DA's just want CONVICTION RATES so they plea down violent criminals to get quick convictions. This enables many violent criminals to avoid jail, or get short jail terms. They are back on the street and do it all over again. Stop that, and you will reduce violent crime greatly.

December to Date

Year to Date

Na, not really
We have the fullest jails in the world. Seems lots of guns are really bad for crime.
That is not criminal control because they’re constantly being let out, violent criminals should be executed... absolutely.
Vast majority of violent crime in this country is done by repeat offenders… Get rid of the repeat offenders there is how you get rid of violent crime

Lol
The vast majority of firearms are owned by rural Americans in rural areas… No significant firearm violence there...
Progressivism makes people in the control freaks and crazy
Right so we have significant violence where there are people. Which seems to be a problem.

Lol
They happen all the time.
Man shot, killed after allegedly firing at South Dakota deputies...

Suspect in custody following deadly shooting, name of victim released
Lol
Mass shooting?
Nice deflection

Na, not really
That is not criminal control because they’re constantly being let out, violent criminals should be executed... absolutely.
Vast majority of violent crime in this country is done by repeat offenders… Get rid of the repeat offenders there is how you get rid of violent crime
Most of our mass shooters don't have a criminal record. Many of our cop killers don't have a criminal record.

Forum List

Back