Guns Everywhere? Sounds good to me

I wouldn't know if it's terrible or not. I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.

Hey, I am not the scared little man who needs to carry a firearm. You must be one of those liberal oussies.

There's nothing on this planet that scares me and at 6'6" I'm anything but little.

Again, it's not about "need" it's about having the right.

I supposed you think that every law enforcement officer are just scared liberal pussies. The ironic thing is, those are the people you would call when you needed someone with a gun to save your dumbass.

You pee yourself at the mention of gun control.

Hey, I am not the scared little man who needs to carry a firearm. You must be one of those liberal oussies.

There's nothing on this planet that scares me and at 6'6" I'm anything but little.

I supposed you think that every law enforcement officer are just scared liberal pussies. The ironic thing is, those are the people you would call when you needed someone with a gun to save your dumbass.

Oh wow....more dishonesty from the braindead liberal! Color me shocked!!

Talk is cheap comimg from behind a computer. 6'6"? I did not know that they could stack shit that high. A person with any intellect would have known that I did not mean height when I said little.

Law enforcement officers in most countries face danger and have a need for firearms. Most of the police in the country where I reside do not wear guns. The strict laws against firearms make it unnecessary.

I'm usually paid well for my advice and I'm sure shit could be stacked higher. Although I wouldn't know why you'd want to.

One can never be sure what a liberal means. They say so much that isn't true.

What country do you reside in?

Ireland.

i'd hope everyone gets upset over the violation of constitutional rights.

Louisiana is kind of unique, especially post Katrina. South Louisiana is a hard drinking cuture. New Orleans is thug central. Baton Rouge took in a huge population from New Orleans post Katrina, clogging that city. Traffic and congestion is a huge issue as a result. Part of Baton Rouge is trying to split off (St George) in an effort to distance themselves from the "bad part." I'd bet the vast majority of the violence is from illegal guns in New Orleans and North Baton Rouge. If you cut the state in half (around Alexandria), the stats would be surprisingly different. The south has huge French Catholic and Italian Catholic influences ... both hotheads and drinkers. The north is almost entirely Protestant, teatotaller (anti alcohol), fundie, Bible Belters. They don't tend to shoot each other.

I've no experience with Missouri so no clue. I would imagine it is harder to bring so many illegal guns into Hawaii though, so that may influence their stats. I'm curious about the number of illegal guns as much as the legally owned ones.

And Wyoming is probably very low because they have no large cities in the state.

so you are suggesting maybe the demographics of large cites are part of the problem? :eusa_whistle:

But many people are not responsible when they drink, and should not be carrying a firearm in a bar. If you live in a place where you feel that you need a firearm to socialize with friends or go to church, why would you live there?

It has nothing to do with your "need" and everything to do with your "right".

Do you suppose the people who went to the movies thought they needed a gun? Probably not. But if they had the right to have one in the theater lives could have been saved.

I carry a handgun hoping to never need it, but I have the right to have it just in case it is needed.

It's better to have and not need than to need and not have.

So, it is just about boys and guns. It must be terrible to be so paranoid.
yea, and trying to ban guns isn't being paranoid about guns

you sure fear an inanimate object a lot though

I fear them in the wrong hands.

then worry about controlling the wrong hands and stop penaliaing the right hands with yhese ridiculous rights infringing liberal laws. get on your law makers and tell them to stop infringing thhe rights of legal gun owners.

then worry about controlling the wrong hands and stop penaliaing the right hands with yhese ridiculous rights infringing liberal laws. get on your law makers and tell them to stop infringing thhe rights of legal gun owners.

If guns would be forbidden, the right people can't get their hands on guns anymore. Only the wrong people still can by asking their criminal friends. So, abolishing the legal status of guns doesn't stop criminals from getting a gun, especially if you take in consideration that most criminals can't buy weapons nowadays.

If guns would be forbidden, the right people can't get their hands on guns anymore. Only the wrong people still can by asking their criminal friends. So, abolishing the legal status of guns doesn't stop criminals from getting a gun, especially if you take in consideration that most criminals can't buy weapons nowadays.

what makes me laugh. the NY Safe Act which is supposed to make us so safe? People who have assualt weapons and don't want to worry about the hassle of registering them and are afraid to ne caught with them afterwards are trying to get rid of them now. they are selling them at garage sales, in parking lots, god knows where and to who.

what makes me laugh. the NY Safe Act which is supposed to make us so safe? People who have assualt weapons and don't want to worry about the hassle of registering them and are afraid to ne caught with them afterwards are trying to get rid of them now. they are selling them at garage sales, in parking lots, god knows where and to who.

That is indeed a really bad development.

True. Under federal law, convicted felons generally cannot own guns of any kind. There are few exceptions for felons convicted of specific non-violent white collar crimes.

The right hands are the police who need them. The vast majority of private citizens do not need to be carrying.

Jesus you hate guns we get it. You Leftytoons should be happy. Next time something happens you can ask that pathetic where were all the good guys with a gun question.

The right hands are the police who need them. The vast majority of private citizens do not need to be carrying.

need is not the issue here, it right. and we have the right to bear arms for what ever purpose. whether it is self protection, sport, hunting, it doesn't matter. and until you can guarantee the armed police will be able to stop each and every crime, assault, threat to one being, your argument doens't even carry weight for that purpose either.

Forum List

Back