🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guns vs. Bombs

Those "job creators" who were given massive taxcuts that have hugely increased the national debt that they are inheriting reneged and sent all the good jobs overseas.
Who's fault is that?
The gullible republicans who gave them those massive taxcuts and their even more gullible supporters who were screeching that "it's my money" when it wasn't and still isn't.
Massive tax cuts? On which planet? And it isn't the people's money to begin with?

Your ignorance is obviously blissful for you. The rest of us deal with reality.
cbppdebtchart.jpg

Yes, they are angry because they, and their parents, have been screwed over by the greed obsessed GOP.

Yeah you're right people are really suffering in this country.... :cuckoo:

Yet another non sequitur response that has nothing to with what I posted or the OP for that matter.

Yet, you are on a public board where people get to say what they want and how they want and you are not the rule maker..... and, besides that, no one gives a shit but you .... :)

:rofl:

Ironic coming from someone as obsessed as you are.

Those "job creators" who were given massive taxcuts that have hugely increased the national debt that they are inheriting reneged and sent all the good jobs overseas.
Who's fault is that?
The gullible republicans who gave them those massive taxcuts and their even more gullible supporters who were screeching that "it's my money" when it wasn't and still isn't.
Massive tax cuts? On which planet? And it isn't the people's money to begin with?

cbppdebtchart.jpg
That's based on current spending trends, Mr. Reality. They projected the cost of middle east wars to 2019? And no entitlements?

You're a fool.

Yes, they are angry because they, and their parents, have been screwed over by the greed obsessed GOP.

Yet another non sequitur response that has nothing to with what I posted or the OP for that matter.

Yet, you are on a public board where people get to say what they want and how they want and you are not the rule maker..... and, besides that, no one gives a shit but you .... :)

If obsessed means not backing down to arrogant assholes, color me OCD :)

Who's fault is that?

cbppdebtchart.jpg
That's based on current spending trends, Mr. Reality. They projected the cost of middle east wars to 2019? And no entitlements?

You're a fool.

Only a fool assumes that the CBO doesn't factor in entitlements.

Obsessed means that you make inane responses to posts that you cannot refute and then use spurious vulgarities when called out on your failures.

Who's fault is that?

cbppdebtchart.jpg

You're a fool.

Only a fool assumes that the CBO doesn't factor in entitlements.
Where's it at? Buried with other? It's most of the expenses and growing exponentially. That's why liberals are too dangerous to keep in office.

Obsessed means that you make inane responses to posts that you cannot refute and then use spurious vulgarities when called out on your failures.
You can only communicate like a loud giant fart. When people mention the stink you claim they failed. You schtick isn't clever, it's quite childish, really.

.... really? that's not what my OED says....

Prez's hometown Chicago had 426 deaths by shooting in 2014 - That is 47 times the death toll of this last shooting.

By Tuesday night, (Sept. 29) there were already 60 murders in September, making it the deadliest month of 2015 so far.

Chicago YEARLY TOTALS
JAN. 1, 2015 - OCT. 3, 2015
2,332 shooting victims<-------<<<< NOT DEATHS

JAN. 1, 2014 - DEC. 31, 2014
2,587 shooting victims<--------<<<< NOT DEATHS

why do you, all readers inclusive, wonder why that scumbag prez failed to mention the latest mass shooting was done by a muslime, he asked a person religion before executing them.., muslime style. :up:

Forum List

Back