Gut-Busting Laughter

Mentally Stable????
Donald Trump oddly pointed to the media’s coverage of Ronald Reagan as the president scrambled to bolster his image as mentally fit, characterizing himself as a “very stable genius and “being, like, really smart.”

Trump attacked the media in a tweet Saturday for “taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.” The implication is that concerns about Reagan’s mental health in his administration were off the mark. But they weren’t.

Although White House doctors insisted Reagan was mentally fit, many observers at the time were concerned about his forgetfulness, and some even wondered if he was exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s in office. Reagan himself even admitted during a televised address on the Iran-Contra scandal that he often had a hard time remembering things, notes The Washington Post. Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s in 1994, five years after he left the White House.

Reagan’s youngest son, Ron, said in his 2011 book, My Father at 100, that he believed his dad showed symptoms of the confusion and forgetfulness of Alzheimer’s while he was president.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949616329463615489

Mentally Stable????
Donald Trump oddly pointed to the media’s coverage of Ronald Reagan as the president scrambled to bolster his image as mentally fit, characterizing himself as a “very stable genius and “being, like, really smart.”

Trump attacked the media in a tweet Saturday for “taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.” The implication is that concerns about Reagan’s mental health in his administration were off the mark. But they weren’t.

Although White House doctors insisted Reagan was mentally fit, many observers at the time were concerned about his forgetfulness, and some even wondered if he was exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s in office. Reagan himself even admitted during a televised address on the Iran-Contra scandal that he often had a hard time remembering things, notes The Washington Post. Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s in 1994, five years after he left the White House.

Reagan’s youngest son, Ron, said in his 2011 book, My Father at 100, that he believed his dad showed symptoms of the confusion and forgetfulness of Alzheimer’s while he was president.

Been hearing that for years...

I've looked, but I can't seem to find an answer...

When did little Ron get his medical degree?

Mentally Stable????

Some folks can see the obvious ,,,,,some can't

Mentally Stable????

Family members don't need a medical degree to notice symptoms of Alzheimers, Will.

Mentally Stable????

Now now, Little Ronnie's been very successful at ... umm ... hmm ... er ... again, what exactly HAS he been successful at? Besides whoring out his name?

Mentally Stable????

Now now, Little Ronnie's been very successful at ... umm ... hmm ... er ... again, what exactly HAS he been successful at? Besides whoring out his name?
Whoring out his name? BILLY BILLY BILLY WHO has been better than Trump at WHORING out his name???

Mentally Stable????

Family members don't need a medical degree to notice symptoms of Alzheimers, Will.

Years before his medical doctors notice?

News source, 1994: "Ronald Reagan has been diagnosed with Alzheimers"

Ronnie Reagan, 1994: "I remember dad forgetting things back in 1982"

Mentally Stable????

Whoring out his name? BILLY BILLY BILLY WHO has been better than Trump at WHORING out his name???

Ronnie made a living being Ronalds son...

can't say that about Trump

Mentally Stable????

You ever had a family member start losing their mind? It is the people who see them day to day who notice these things, not a doctor who sees them once every six months and relies on reports from the patient. Memory loss and confusion aren't consistent either. There are days when the person is perfectly okay and then .... just an episode for a few minutes, not to be repeated for months maybe. That's what its like. Of course family would have seen it first.

Mentally Stable????

You ever had a family member start losing their mind? It is the people who see them day to day who notice these things, not a doctor who sees them once every six months and relies on reports from the patient. Memory loss and confusion aren't consistent either. There are days when the person is perfectly okay and then .... just an episode for a few minutes, not to be repeated for months maybe. That's what its like. Of course family would have seen it first.

You'd have a point...

if Ronnie actually saw daddy on a regular basis.

Mentally Stable????

Doctors do tests to determine the diagnosis. Has anyone ever even hinted that they have done this? No. Trumps doctor is the same one that treated GWB and Ohbummer.

All this book author clown will do is turn out more Trump voters in 2018, go right ahead libs piss us off and see what happens we'll kick the crap out of you people again :muahaha:

Is this guy, and the DNC ass hurt providing a blue print for how all future presidents will be treated?

Beautiful. We will break up this party faster than I hoped. And, by party, I mean the duopoly UniParty.

:dance:

Forum List

Back