Haitian man arrested for raping a 15 y/o disabled girl at a migrant hotel in Massachusetts Wednesday night came to the U.S. via the Biden admin’s ...

Ok, now this picture does show some Hispanic blood....to match his last name..... The first pic to me, did not look like he was Hispanic...!
I am not well traveled and did not know Haitians were Hispanic. In looking at the picture, I still cannot tell. Whatever, I hope he is in prison in general population for a long, long time, if found guilty Aggravated Rape of a child, a disable child at that.

No where did I read that it was from the Biden program to take in Haitians pre approved through application ahead of time requiring a sponsor.... He likely crossed at the southern border...

Your side killed a bipartisan immigration bill that could have greatly curbed the flow, for political election posturing puposes!
That is an UTTER LIE.

Couple RINOs dont make it so. Was a GARBAGE BILL.

So why did so many more come in with Biden?? Huh. What LIES WILL YOU SAY THERE?

So that's 137,999 Haitian migrants who are behaving themselves and 1 who did something bad.

Just not seeing the problem.
You would if it was YOUR family member. One is ONE TOO MANY
This should have never happened.

Migrants commite crimes at a lower rate than natives.

But cool Nazi propaganda, bro. All the other Nazis will praise you for it.

Fake news here, there are NO crime statistics by the Feds available for illegals, for a reason. But the states that keep track prove this stupid assertion wrong.

And again, we're talking illegals. And they have high crime rates.

LOL "Nazi propaganda".

Last edited:
There is no way democrats in the senate or Biden would sign a border bill crafted by this house and you know that so stop playing dumb...
Democrats will never allow the border to be fixed its a campaign tool for them only....
Well then, IF you know it will NEVER pass, then why are you bitching about it.
(R) and (D) alike need to find a compromise.

Nothing but the best for America under Biden.

So far, Biden has had 138,000+ Haitians alone flown here. We don't need any Haitians.

BREAKING: Per DHS sources to me & @GriffJenkins, the Haitian man arrested for raping a 15 y/o disabled girl at a migrant hotel in Massachusetts Wednesday night came to the U.S. via the Biden admin’s parole program for Haitians, which allowed him to fly into JFK airport in NYC direct from Haiti in June 2023 w/ a 2 year parole grant. We’re told that ICE has now filed a detainer on 26-year-old Cory B. Alvarez with local authorities, & that he had a sponsor listed in New Jersey as part of his parole.
The Biden admin’s controversial CHNV parole program allows up to 30,000 Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans to fly into the U.S. after they’ve supposedly been vetted and have a sponsor in the U.S.
The recipients typically receive two year “humanitarian parole” grants, which allow them to apply for work authorization and live in the U.S.
According to CBP data, at least 138,000 Haitians have been brought to the U.S. since the start of the Biden admin’s program in January 2023.
The Biden admin considers this program a “lawful pathway”, and the recipients bypass the border entirely, flying over it instead. The program is an effort to cut down on high numbers of illegal crossings at the border.
I reached out to CBP & DHS for comment yesterday, and have not heard back yet.

Nothing to see here folks, just move along...

Hell it doesn't matter anymore, this nation is screwed in so many ways it ain't funny.

There's a spirit of confusion upon the people, and I'm sure this type of sign is referenced in the Bible. Bible study should rise to epic levels in our society right now, especially for those who believe and want to share the good news to everyone, because we must show ourselves approved.

A knowledge explosion has taken place in the world, and that is a sign written about in the Bible also. Partly it is that the knowledge is profitable, but the other part is highly destructive and corrupting.

All we have to do is sit and watch video after video on platform's like YouTube, Tic-toc and others, and we can easily see the evil corrupt part in evidence of, and we can easily understand it all for what it truly is. Then we must make a choice to either go along to get along or to stand up for God's word. What's it going to be folks ?

Play along to get along or stand up for what is right ??

God is watching always.

Why the people aren't taking a unified stand has to do something with the signs of the time's I think. Time to read your Bible folk's, and hopefully save yourselves one and all..

My opinion.

When Biden and his enemy democrat friends get done with bringing in Haitian cannibals we will look at these as the good old days.

The girl and the rapist should be deported.

I am not well traveled and did not know Haitians were Hispanic. In looking at the picture, I still cannot tell. Whatever, I hope he is in prison in general population for a long, long time, if found guilty Aggravated Rape of a child, a disable child at that.
Probably won't be for a long long time...

Pedo's don't last long in prisons. The inmates have more sense than judge's do these day's, otherwise especially when it comes to handling their business when it comes to child rapist snd the like.. Fact !!!

Probably won't be for a long long time...

Pedo's don't last long in prisons. The inmates have more sense than judge's do these day's, otherwise especially when it comes to handling their business when it comes to child rapist snd the like.. Fact !!!
I figure it will all work out. What happens in prison, mostly stays in prison.

People are raped all the time. 97% of rapists (almost all of them people born here) never see the inside of a prison cell. Your side screamed and ranted when accused rapists were thrown off of college campuses for raping drunk coeds at frat parties... but, hey, they were white, so it was okay.

I remember when that lady went around carrying a mattress around campus, and you all mocked her.

Your side defended the rapist.
How stupid does a coed have to be to get falling down drunk at a frat party full of horny guys?

As for the act of rape itself we have enough to do protecting American women from American rapists without having to deal with foreign rapists also

Forum List

Back