Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

And this particular Palin apologist is quite buffoonish.. He's a big, fat, sock, attention ho and you can take that literally, someone told me he weighs about 500 lbs.. I've never seen anyone with any intelligence agree with him.

Wicked Jester is really a Stupid Joker.
Ahhhhhhh, you're just pissed because I fully exposed you as the lying liberal I've always known you to be......Cry me a fuckin' river, hack.

Face it, ya' dishonest hack, you now occupy the same sewer as your lil' lying liberal buddy, bodecea......Basically, like she, you have zero credibility.

Now, why would you so blatantly lie like that,....why do you continually display such abject dishonesty......what's with your propensity to so often lie up here, hack?

And I hit a nerve again. :cuckoo: Nite, lardbutt.
Sooooo, why would you come up here and tell such a blatant lie,....are your lying ways inherited, maybe in your DNA?

Judging by a comparison of the reactions of the political left ... well, Palin may have a point. Dead parties?

Palin is the loser obviously. Your loyalty to her is duly noted and the excuses and apologies for the Republican party just keep on comin..

Palin was always big with the uneducated buffoon crowd:eek:
And, once again, we have a liberal moron who just can't seem to add anything of substance to a debate or conversation.

But then, it's the liberal idiots who put the dumbest VP in history, Gaffin' Joe Biden, a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Dumbasses!:cuckoo:

Yanno.................Biden may have gaffes, but he's not the stupidest VP in history.

Wanna talk about Quayle and the way he spelled potatoe (yeah.................I know the correct spelling, but I did it like him to make a point)?

BTW..................if the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil would have been elected, SHE would be the stupidest VP.

Additionally........................both of those are republicans.

Palin was always big with the uneducated buffoon crowd:eek:
And, once again, we have a liberal moron who just can't seem to add anything of substance to a debate or conversation.

But then, it's the liberal idiots who put the dumbest VP in history, Gaffin' Joe Biden, a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Yanno.................Biden may have gaffes, but he's not the stupidest VP in history.

Wanna talk about Quayle and the way he spelled potatoe (yeah.................I know the correct spelling, but I did it like him to make a point)?

BTW..................if the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil would have been elected, SHE would be the stupidest VP.

Uh, excuse me but, that was just the tip o' the iceberg when it comes to Bidens abject stupidity......We can pull them ALL out if you like......There's almost 40 years of examples of that mans abject stupidity, brother.

And let's not forget the 3 letter word.....J-O-B-S

And lets not forget, Biden has made about 4.2 million dollars in his working lifetime, and his net worth now stands at around 250-500 grand.....The man is a bona-fide stupidity machine.

Sarah Palin has a net worth of 12 million, and growing.

Soooooooo, who's really stupid here, brother?:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Uh, excuse me but, that was just the tip o' the iceberg when it comes to Bidens abject stupidity......We can pull them ALL out if you like......There's almost 40 years of examples of that mans abject stupidity, brother.

And let's not forget the 3 letter word.....J-O-B-S

And lets not forget, Biden has made about 4.2 million dollars in his working lifetime, and his net worth now stands at around 250-500 grand.....The man is a bona-fide stupidity machine.

Sarah Palin has a net worth of 12 million, and growing.

Soooooooo, who's really stupid here, brother?:eusa_whistle:

Interesting.................Biden has remained in politics long enough to become VP. as well as has been there for over 30 years, and has been a long serving Senator in the U.S. Congress.

Palin quit after only 2 years.

Wanna REALLY talk about jobs? Why has Boehner done a lot for abortion, but hasn't brought anything to the floor about jobs? If they were really concerned about jobs (i.e. the GOP), then why haven't we fixed the infrastructure?

Wanna know where the "shovel ready jobs" are? Look no further than fixing the roads and the bridges.

And yeah...............Eisenhower started the whole thing with his freeway system. And guess what? He was a Republican.

I guess spending is only allowed when it flows into your own pockets. Why else does the NRA have such a hold on the Senate?

Because they're all greedy (those in the Senate) and are looking to get re-elected because they like their jobs.

Got news for the Senate...................Keep pimping the NRA and you're gonna get voted out.

Ahhhhhhh, you're just pissed because I fully exposed you as the lying liberal I've always known you to be......Cry me a fuckin' river, hack.

Face it, ya' dishonest hack, you now occupy the same sewer as your lil' lying liberal buddy, bodecea......Basically, like she, you have zero credibility.

Now, why would you so blatantly lie like that,....why do you continually display such abject dishonesty......what's with your propensity to so often lie up here, hack?

Sooooo, why would you come up here and tell such a blatant lie,....are your lying ways inherited, maybe in your DNA?

I come up here? HaHa. Get a grip, TP stiff. Try facing your own facts regarding the party moose hunter.

Nobody is afraid of her, nobody is jealous of her and everyone knows why she changed schools so many times.

Would you honestly like Biden to be POTUS??

Would you trust foot in mouth JOE BIDEN to run the country??

If you would then your dumber that that box of rocks.

I come up here? HaHa. Get a grip, TP stiff. Try facing your own facts regarding the party moose hunter.

Nobody is afraid of her, nobody is jealous of her and everyone knows why she changed schools so many times.

Still looking for that proof there Sarah.

Of course you can't provide it because it never happened.

As for Palin?? I daresay she's more successfull and way, way smarter than you will ever be.

As for Palin?? I daresay she's more successfull and way, way smarter than you will ever be.

:cuckoo: Wayyy. We know she's just the smartest Republican ever! :lmao:

It's always personal with you TPers isn't it. Why don't you tell us why you admire the party moose hunter so much again?

:cuckoo: Wayyy. We know she's just the smartest Republican ever! :lmao:

It's always personal with you TPers isn't it. Why don't you tell us why you admire the party moose hunter so much again?

Nope. But she's way smarter than you.

Perhaps you should check out her record as Gov of Alaska. Woman did a great job. I'm sure you, in your mind, could have done better. Oh and before you go off about her leaving the job you should mayby check into her reasons for leaving. Just sayin.

Oh and I'm not a TPer. I have no problem with smaller Govt and spending within a budget though.

Apparantly you do. Guess there ain't no budget or spending restraints in your house. Lucky you.

Perhaps you should check out her record as Gov of Alaska.
I did. She lied an aweful lot about it. Hired the first lobbiest Alaska ever had to grovel for earmarks. Snatched up the earmarks, then lied and said she never took earmarks.

Last approval rating she got in Alaska was 29%.

So apparently they don't think too much of her there either.

I guess we should just be happy she didn't compare herself to Mother Mary.

Last edited:
April 9, 2013

Clueless Snookie!

"Think Progress reported in 2010 that McCain’s aides discovered shortly after Palin’s addition to the GOP ticket that she “had no idea” who Thatcher was."

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

So, we'll take that as an admission that you're a dishonest hack who abjectly lied......Way to go, bodecea, er, Sar, er, hag.

LMAO!

Forum List

Back