Hamas and Islamic Jihad call for third Intifada

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many children has Israel killed VS. Palestinians?
As many as palistanians succeeded either to kill (like Al Durra), or to get killed, of course.
These murders fuel the hate.
We've yet to see palistanians hating palistanians, of course.

We could hear

The screaming
Cries of the father of
Mohammed al Dura murdered

By the Israeli
Defense forces with
Bullets and torn bloody

From his arms...
Behind the guns I
Could see

The scums Aurora along
With the Insurance Lawyer
Pulling the triggers

In delight...
Since Phillip thinks that he is Longfellow, I wonder if he could make up some poem about the Shiite parents screaming out after their children have died in a car or suicide bombing at funerals, in mosques, and at the marketplace in such locations as Pakistan. Phillip must be aware of what is happening around the world (just as he must know that the al Dura story was a fake -- another Pallywood production). I guess if we don't get a poem from Phillip about the Shiite children with their blood running down the streets and their parents, with their bodies also dripping of blood, screaming over their dead children, it must mean that he doesn't care about these children because the Jews are not involved..

As many as palistanians succeeded either to kill (like Al Durra), or to get killed, of course.We've yet to see palistanians hating palistanians, of course.

We could hear

The screaming
Cries of the father of

By the Israeli
Defense forces with
Bullets and torn bloody

From his arms...
Behind the guns I
Could see

The scums Aurora along
Pulling the triggers

In delight...
Since Phillip thinks that he is Longfellow, I wonder if he could make up some poem about the Shiite parents screaming out after their children have died in a car or suicide bombing at funerals, in mosques, and at the marketplace in such locations as Pakistan. Phillip must be aware of what is happening around the world (just as he must know that the al Dura story was a fake -- another Pallywood production). I guess if we don't get a poem from Phillip about the Shiite children with their blood running down the streets and their parents, with their bodies also dripping of blood, screaming over their dead children, it must mean that he doesn't care about these children because the Jews are not involved..

Why don't you write an ode to the inbred west virgini hillbillies whose logic is convoluted?

We could hear

The screaming
Cries of the father of

By the Israeli
Defense forces with
Bullets and torn bloody

From his arms...
Behind the guns I
Could see

The scums Aurora along
Pulling the triggers

In delight...

Why don't you write an ode to the inbred west virgini hillbillies whose logic is convoluted?

Aren't you American too ?

she sat, a burnished pot of gold Americana,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( she sat,
like a burnished pot of gold Americana,
we sat listening to what we were told, nursing
an ancient cavalleria rusticana…)

We tried to be Americana,
But the errors of our ways
were known…

Looking back at distant dreams
always sharing them
alone…

Men of good will
Teach how to…

“Hey, Phil…
is that a desk
you’re making?

I bet that’s going
To get you a real
good grade…

But what will you do with it?”

“…sit still…”

O power
which could make each slave
a king…

O power
which lives
in each man’s dream

give us your word,
give us your hope
give us the truth!

Justinian…
I don’t remember
any blindfolds on you
Did you lose your way
when you crossed the Thames
and became the Anglo Saxon chic?

Have you let the ship
of transitory power
steer your course

Into the profit and loss?

Show us, teach us, the truth.

she sat, a burnished pot of gold Americana,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( she sat,
like a burnished pot of gold Americana,
we sat listening to what we were told, nursing
an ancient cavalleria rusticana…)

We tried to be Americana,
But the errors of our ways
were known…

Looking back at distant dreams
always sharing them
alone…

Men of good will
Teach how to…

“Hey, Phil…
is that a desk
you’re making?

I bet that’s going
To get you a real
good grade…

But what will you do with it?”

“…sit still…”

O power
which could make each slave
a king…

O power
which lives
in each man’s dream

give us your word,
give us your hope
give us the truth!

Justinian…
I don’t remember
any blindfolds on you
Did you lose your way
when you crossed the Thames
and became the Anglo Saxon chic?

Have you let the ship
of transitory power
steer your course

Into the profit and loss?

Show us, teach us, the truth.

:confused:

We could hear

The screaming
Cries of the father of

By the Israeli
Defense forces with
Bullets and torn bloody

From his arms...
Behind the guns I
Could see

The scums Aurora along
Pulling the triggers

In delight...

Inbred? It certainly looks like Phillip has not picked up his head from his proctologist's office yet. So, Phillip, who was it who was always posting silly poems which you included the names of posters you couldn't stand (and continued posting these silly poems even when the people you hated no longer posted and even dragged these poems here). By the way, folks, the faux poet can't seem to take the time to compose one of his poems telling about the anguish of the Muslim parents whose children were blown up by other Muslims in suicide and car bombings which seem to happen on a regular basis. However, he certainly found the time to write some poem to diss Israel.

et al,

TOPIC: Hamas and Islamic Jihad call for third Intifada

Where did we get off-track here?

v/r
R
You know 'ol hossfly Rocco, he is more interested in trolling and Phillip this or Georgieboy that, hoping we respond with a pers0onal insult to get banned rather than discussing the subject at hand.

I'll try very hard to ignore him...

et al,

TOPIC: Hamas and Islamic Jihad call for third Intifada

Where did we get off-track here?

v/r
R
You know 'ol hossfly Rocco, he is more interested in trolling and Phillip this or Georgieboy that, hoping we respond with a pers0onal insult to get banned rather than discussing the subject at hand.

I'll try very hard to ignore him...
Try reading this thread from Post #1 to this one and guess who got off track. And don't worry about insulting Hossfly. His skin is tough and his heart is pure. I believe the Third Intifada was being discussed?

I missed that post. I wonder who could have typed that.

Seriously though, surely there is someone from the other side, anyone.....
who will condemn this?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

More than one post. Don't you recall the debates where the Jew haters claimed that anyone in the settlements were fair game?

I often let their comments go over my head. Probably my way of dealing with their hate.

I have just spent some time going through Sherri's past posts from before I joined. Sherri is no Christian. I have never come across a Christian so hateful before. I believe she is Islamist, disguised as a Christian, thinking quoting scriptures will make us believe she is Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back