Hamas atrocities expose peril of liberals’ long embrace of Palestinians and Iran

Not in reality they didn't. They got some laws on their side but that didn't give them equal rights, fair voting rights, or fair housing rights. It gave them some means to fight back against racial discrimination. All of those laws have been under attack by the far right since they passed.
Blacks tend to be less affluent than whites, despite our efforts to raise them to our level, because they tend to be less intelligent than whites. Having felony convictions hurts them too. Few employers want to hire someone who spent time in prison.

Blacks tend to be less affluent than whites, despite our efforts to raise them to our level, because they tend to be less intelligent than whites. Having felony convictions hurts them too. Few employers want to hire someone who spent time in prison.
Being less affluent? You mean a high % are born in poverty, have less prenatal care, less preschool, and their K-12 schools are sub-par compared to the more affluent areas. It's no wonder they develop less cognitive skills than the affluent folks. Also, those black folks who have achieved affluency and raise their kids accordingly, tend to be just as intelligent as any other human being.

Negroes got equal rights when the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, and the Open Housing Act of 1968 were passed, and when the War on Poverty was declared in 1964. Now they are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action.

Um, let's get real. On paper, blacks had equal rights with the Reconstruction Amendments. In reality, we aren't anywhere near there and you know it if you had a speck of fucking integrity.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, and the Open Housing Act of 1968 were followed by black ghetto riots. Black ghetto riots are they way many blacks thank efforts to help them.

Um, no, they riot because they still have to put up with shit from racists. The only time white people care is when you threaten to burn their shit.

Because the black murder rate is nearly eight times the white rate racial profiling is justified. Redlining is justified because colored people are less likely to pay their debts.
Nope, making assumptions on people due to their skin color is always wrong.
And you really need to get over the Locker thing.

Being less affluent? You mean a high % are born in poverty, have less prenatal care, less preschool, and their K-12 schools are sub-par compared to the more affluent areas. It's no wonder they develop less cognitive skills than the affluent folks. Also, those black folks who have achieved affluency and raise their kids accordingly, tend to be just as intelligent as any other human being.
A black kid named Jamal stuffed Hector into a locker when he was 15, and stole the girl he was lusting after.

He clearly hasn't gotten over it.

9880d3f71935dd5cec0a61f920a4cc27_768x0.png

Um, no, they riot because they still have to put up with shit from racists. The only time white people care is when you threaten to burn their shit.

The black ghetto riots that happened from 1964 to 1968 turned the United States into a Republican country, and elected Nixon, who prolonged the War in Vietnam until 1975.

If I have time I evaluate blacks using the same mild criteria I use when I evaluate whites. I have known quite a few blacks who were far better people than you are.

Nevertheless, I have learned to take precautions with a group of young black men I do not know that I have learned are not necessary with white, Oriental, or even Hispanic young men.

Last edited:
The black ghetto riots that happened from 1964 to 1968 turned the United States into a Republican country, and elected Nixon, who prolonged the War in Vietnam until 1975.

If I have time I evaluate blacks using the same mild criteria I use when I evaluate whites. I have known quite a few blacks who were far better people than you are.

Nevertheless, I have learned to take precautions with a group of young black men I do not know that I have learned are not necessary with white, Oriental, or even Hispanic young men.

I know nearly every human are better people than you. Cockroaches are better people than you.

I've already explained the fallacy of your "Being nice to blacks made us a Republican Country." In the years since 1968, Republicans have controlled both houses of Congress and the White House for all of 8 of them. While Republicans did embraced the racists down in Jesusland, it hasn't helped their political fortunes all that much, and there just aren't enough angry sad racists to sustain them.

Um, you do that with virtually every single post, it just so happens to always be an assumptions about white people. If someone didn’t know better, they would assume that all white people are the worst people ever put on the planet.

Ah, more excuses for the actions of the “oppressed”. You are a case study in Marxism.

Um, you do that with virtually every single post, it just so happens to always be an assumptions about white people. If someone didn’t know better, they would assume that all white people are the worst people ever put on the planet.

If you study history, white people ARE the worst people on the planet. Slavery, imperialism, genocide, all brought to you by white people. The problem is that while you and I didn't participate in it, we just enjoy the benefits.

Ah, more excuses for the actions of the “oppressed”. You are a case study in Marxism.

Nothing to do with Marxism, buddy. Has to do with the fact that we have treated black folks terribly from the day the first slave ship showed up in 1619 to Darren Chauvin strangling George Floyd to death.

1697195729436.png

The Conservative solution- Don't talk about it in history class.

I can't figure out why you vote for Democrats, including Joe Biden. Is it just because Trump is the opposition? Do you realize, that despite all of Trump's faults, your thoughts in this thread much more closely align with his and the Republican Party.

I can't figure out why you vote for Democrats, including Joe Biden. Is it just because Trump is the opposition? Do you realize, that despite all of Trump's faults, your thoughts in this thread much more closely align with his and the Republican Party.
The Republican Party only cares about rich people. What else Republican politicians talk about is campaign rhetoric.

I think the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended mistakes, but that they were made by well intending people. I agree with the Democrat Party on economic and environmental issues, but the Democrat Party I really like died in 1963 with President Kennedy.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
The Republican Party only cares about rich people. What else Republican politicians talk about is campaign rhetoric.

I think the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended mistakes, but that they were made by well intending people. I agree with the Democrat Party on economic and environmental issues, but the Democrat Party I really like died in 1963 with President Kennedy.

So you think democrats care about poor people? :laughing0301:

You are more than welcome to a racist cockroach like Hector.

But thanks for admitting racism is the primary motivation of the White Grievance Party.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Guy, you can't live in a monochrome past anymore where married couples in the movies slept in separate beds. The America of 1963 is not one that vast majority of Americans today would want to live in. Certainly not the 35% of the population that isn't white, and certainly not the 50% of the population that have Vaginas.

Guy, you can't live in a monochrome past anymore where married couples in the movies slept in separate beds. The America of 1963 is not one that vast majority of Americans today would want to live in. Certainly not the 35% of the population that isn't white, and certainly not the 50% of the population that have Vaginas.
Most Orientals care more about family values than most whites. Orientals have lower rates of divorce and illegitimacy. They have lower rates of crime too.

I was a child during the 1950's. It was a nice time to be a child. Rates of crime, divorce and illegitimacy were low. Rates of church and synagogue attendance were high. What has happened since has been the decline of a once great civilization.

So you think democrats care about poor people? :laughing0301:
Yes I do. Unfortunately, most Democrats do not distinguish between the working poor and the dangerous classes who live off of welfare and the gains of criminal activity

Forum List

Back