Hamas atrocities expose peril of liberals’ long embrace of Palestinians and Iran

The fifties were not a great time to be anything other than a white male.
During the 1950's black males were much more likely to be married to the women with whom they had children. They had lower crime rates.

you are more worried about a black family moving in next door than the fact that the investor class has taken away your nice middle class lifestyle.
A black man lives next door to me right now. He is a much better person than you are.

On many occasions on the U.S. Message Board I have expressed my desire that rich people pay much higher taxes. They do not because the black ghetto riots, and the general rise in black social pathology destroyed the New Deal Coalition that dominated the United States after the inauguration of President Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

Hector has real cognitive dissonance. He knows that Democrats are cheering on the slaughter of innocent Jews, but he’s falling for the lie about Republicans only caring about the rich.

He, like many Democrats, is prioritizing his hate for the “evil rich” over the lives of thousands of Jews slaughtered by evil people. This NEVER would have occurred under Trump. Iran and HAMAS simply would not have the money for it.
How many "Democrats are cheering on the slaughter of innocent Jews?" Even the Squad has lapsed into embarrassed silence over the behavior of Hamas.

If you have tangible evidence that Iran financed Hamas' terror attacks, post it.

Iran is Shiite. Hamas is Sunni.

An Asian can be a Palestinian. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinian. When I told my Vietnamese girlfriend, "I prefer Oriental women," she did not get angry at me.
Uh, yeah, pro tip. When an Asian woman hears that, she usually can't get away from you fast enough. The fact you don't describe her as your "wife" is telling.

Professor J. Philippe Rushton explained why I prefer Oriental women: they have less testosterone. Consequently they are more feminine.

Um, if your Vietnamese girlfriend had any testosterone, it was probably because she was a Lady-boy.

But whatever floats your boat.

On many occasions on the U.S. Message Board I have expressed my desire that rich people pay much higher taxes. They do not because the black ghetto riots, and the general rise in black social pathology destroyed the New Deal Coalition that dominated the United States after the inauguration of President Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

later on, Hector will be going to the Women's Shelter and explain to those sluts that they shouldn't have dressed trashy.

A black man lives next door to me right now. He is a much better person than you are.
have you expressed to him your opinion he is genetically inferior and you pine for Jim Crow?

The same could be said of white males.
What you say is true. Nevertheless, there were race gaps. Whites had lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than blacks. An early hope of the civil rights movement was that when Negroes were given equal rights most of them would behave and perform as well as most whites. Instead, whites emulated blacks, and black behavior got even worse.

When the Supremes released "Love Child" in 1968 many Negroes still thought illegitimacy was a personal tragedy and a social problem.

When the Temptations released "Just My Imagination" in 1971 many Negroes could still feel unrequited love.

Since most members of both races have deteriorated, along with American civilization.

They’re obscure. I never see them. They are ostracized.

What I DO see is thousands of leftists - supposed educated ones, like Harvard students - screaming to gas Jews. Police warning Jews to stay in their homes because they can’t protect them from [liberal] antisemites set on violence.

The leftist rampage against Juden is now worldwide.
Lisa558,

I dedicate this news story to you. :)

----------

Trump’s Remarks on Hezbollah and Netanyahu Prompt Bipartisan Outcry​

Published Oct. 12, 2023Updated Oct. 13, 2023

Republican rivals and the White House were among those to roundly condemn the former president for his characterization of the Lebanese militant group.

Former President Donald J. Trump drew scorn from both sides of the political aisle on Thursday for remarks that he made one day earlier criticizing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel and referring to Hezbollah, the Iran-backed militant group, as “very smart.”

Lisa558,

----------

Republican rivals and the White House were among those to roundly condemn the former president for his characterization of the Lebanese militant group.

Former President Donald J. Trump drew scorn from both sides of the political aisle on Thursday for remarks that he made one day earlier criticizing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel and referring to Hezbollah, the Iran-backed militant group, as “very smart.”

I’m not reading it.….it’s just from the anti-Trump lib tag NYT. They are fully vested in keeping him from being re-elected.

All I know is that Trump kept the Iranian and HAMAS antisemites. Biden has blood in his hands, and anyone who continues to vote for him has decided that preventing the genocide of Jews isn’t that important.

I‘m voting for the president who was heading us to MidEast peace, not the dementia patient appeasing anti-Jew terrorists.

Truman recognize Israel within minutes after they declared independence. Not that there wasn't opposition to that within his own Cabinet.

He recognized the State of Israel, he didn't provide military, economic or political support for Israel. If I remember correctly, the US was part of the international weapons embargo against the nascent State of Israel in the months leading up to the UN's partition vote. The Jews were blocked from buying weapons on the open market while France and Great Britain were GIVING the Arabs weapons and training in their use.

Um, let's get real. On paper, blacks had equal rights with the Reconstruction Amendments. In reality, we aren't anywhere near there and you know it if you had a speck of fucking integrity.

Um, no, they riot because they still have to put up with shit from racists. The only time white people care is when you threaten to burn their shit.

Nope, making assumptions on people due to their skin color is always wrong.
And you really need to get over the Locker thing.
The problem with the insane statement is that Blacks DON'T burn White's "shit" when they riot. They don't invade White neighborhoods; they burn their own "shit" then complain when corporations won't risk opening stores for them to loot and burn down the in the next riot.

What you say is true. Nevertheless, there were race gaps. Whites had lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than blacks. An early hope of the civil rights movement was that when Negroes were given equal rights most of them would behave and perform as well as most whites. Instead, whites emulated blacks, and black behavior got even worse.

When the Supremes released "Love Child" in 1968 many Negroes still thought illegitimacy was a personal tragedy and a social problem.

Songs aren't policy, Hector.

There are a lot of reasons why blacks have had a traditional rate of out of wedlock births. One of them is a lack of access to contraception. (which is still the case because rubbers make Baby Jesus cry, according to the Republicans.) Another is that (as I found out recently) a wedding is a REALLY expensive proposition. A discount, friends and family only wedding put me and my wife out of pocket about $15000. we can afford it.

A young couple who find they are pregnant, who aren't that into each other to start with... yes, in an earlier time they would have been expected to get married, but not so much today.

He recognized the State of Israel, he didn't provide military, economic or political support for Israel. If I remember correctly, the US was part of the international weapons embargo against the nascent State of Israel in the months leading up to the UN's partition vote. The Jews were blocked from buying weapons on the open market while France and Great Britain were GIVING the Arabs weapons and training in their use.
US Jews still donated money and they bought most of their weapons from Czechoslovakia. It took twenty years and the 67 war is when we began our stalwart support.

Hamas atrocities expose peril of liberals’ long embrace of Palestinians and Iran

Biden’s denunciation of grisly terror attacks can’t mask the left's years of coddling of Tehran and Gaza, experts say.
10 Oct 2023 ~~ By John Solomon

As evidence of civilian atrocities mounted, President Joe Biden emerged in public to unequivocally denounce the Hamas terror attacks as “pure unadulterated evil” but his repudiation cannot hide the long embrace by his party’s liberals of the two main actors behind the staggering violence that rocked the Middle East: the political and military leadership in Palestine and their backers in Iran.
Even as American hostages remained in peril, the beheaded torsos of innocent civilians were collected from Israeli streets and Hamas and Tehran celebrated the bloodletting, many liberals in America were still trying to express empathy for the attackers.
Rep. Rashida Tlaib flew a Palestinian flag outside her official congressional office, while Rep. Ilhan Omar suggested Israel’s counteroffensive might be a “war crime.” Biden’s secretary of state tweeted, then deleted a call for a “ceasefire” just as Israel ramped up its rescue missions. The U.S. Department of State’s Palestinian Affairs Office literally implored Israel to “refrain” from “retaliatory attacks” before reversing course. On the streets of liberal cities and the campuses of left-leaning universities like Harvard, many even suggested Israel deserved blame for Hamas’ attacks.
~Snip~
“The danger is not just to Israel,” former Obama-era Israeli Ambassador to the United States Michael Oren told Just the News on Tuesday night. “The enemy we face in Hamas is the same enemy that America faces in ISIS and Al Qaeda. It is a radical, medieval, vicious, brutal, barbaric, jihadist group.
“It’s not a clash of civilizations … it's a clash between a civilization and a different universe, a very dark and evil universe. And you have to believe in evil,” Oren said during an interview conducted from a bomb shelter with the Just the News, No Noise television show. “These are people who behead babies, repeatedly rape young women and strip them and march them naked through the streets of Gaza so they can be spat upon and beaten, who take entire families out and shoot them.”
Former Trump-era Deputy National Security Adviser Victoria Coates said the blame isn’t just with Palestinian-sympathetic congresswomen and academics, it also falls on the Biden administration for sending millions in aid to Hamas-controlled Palestine and for appeasing Iran with eased oil sanctions and a recent $6 billion in unfrozen assets in the name of seeking a nuclear deal even as Tehran continues to sponsor terrorism and toss out UN nuclear inspectors.
~Snip~
Biden administration officials dismissed such criticisms, insisting that despite the deleted pro-Hamas tweets and prior appeasements to Iran that the president stands unequivocally with Israel and its right to defend itself. Administration officials also have refused to confirm reports from European intelligence that Iran helped plan the attack, even after Hamas made comments confirming such a connection.
Longtime intelligence expert Fred Fleitz, the former chief of staff to the National Security Council, said while it may take days or a few weeks for U.S. intelligence to pinpoint the exact nature of Iran’s role in the attacks, he has little doubt Tehran was involved.
~Snip~
Security experts said there is strong reason to fear Iranian-backed terrorists could have already crossed the porous southern U.S. border to be activated in the future against Americans, bringing the horror of what just happened in Israel closer to home. Biden himself raised the concern during his Tuesday press conference.
Coates added that “Maybe the biggest threat from that particular alphabet soup of terrorism is Hezbollah. Because we know Hezbollah has been active in Latin America, they've carried out attacks against Jewish targets in Argentina, for example. So they're here. And the notion that they haven't tried to cross the border in the last two and a half years is pretty disingenuous.”

Commentary:
On Saturday Biden briefly commented and was not to be seen for four days.
Meanwhile his toadies continue to make excuses for their lack of intelligence gathering and funding of Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah.
Simpleton.

Biden’s denunciation of grisly terror attacks can’t mask the left's years of coddling of Tehran and Gaza, experts say.
10 Oct 2023 ~~ By John Solomon

As evidence of civilian atrocities mounted, President Joe Biden emerged in public to unequivocally denounce the Hamas terror attacks as “pure unadulterated evil” but his repudiation cannot hide the long embrace by his party’s liberals of the two main actors behind the staggering violence that rocked the Middle East: the political and military leadership in Palestine and their backers in Iran.
Even as American hostages remained in peril, the beheaded torsos of innocent civilians were collected from Israeli streets and Hamas and Tehran celebrated the bloodletting, many liberals in America were still trying to express empathy for the attackers.
Rep. Rashida Tlaib flew a Palestinian flag outside her official congressional office, while Rep. Ilhan Omar suggested Israel’s counteroffensive might be a “war crime.” Biden’s secretary of state tweeted, then deleted a call for a “ceasefire” just as Israel ramped up its rescue missions. The U.S. Department of State’s Palestinian Affairs Office literally implored Israel to “refrain” from “retaliatory attacks” before reversing course. On the streets of liberal cities and the campuses of left-leaning universities like Harvard, many even suggested Israel deserved blame for Hamas’ attacks.
~Snip~
“The danger is not just to Israel,” former Obama-era Israeli Ambassador to the United States Michael Oren told Just the News on Tuesday night. “The enemy we face in Hamas is the same enemy that America faces in ISIS and Al Qaeda. It is a radical, medieval, vicious, brutal, barbaric, jihadist group.
“It’s not a clash of civilizations … it's a clash between a civilization and a different universe, a very dark and evil universe. And you have to believe in evil,” Oren said during an interview conducted from a bomb shelter with the Just the News, No Noise television show. “These are people who behead babies, repeatedly rape young women and strip them and march them naked through the streets of Gaza so they can be spat upon and beaten, who take entire families out and shoot them.”
Former Trump-era Deputy National Security Adviser Victoria Coates said the blame isn’t just with Palestinian-sympathetic congresswomen and academics, it also falls on the Biden administration for sending millions in aid to Hamas-controlled Palestine and for appeasing Iran with eased oil sanctions and a recent $6 billion in unfrozen assets in the name of seeking a nuclear deal even as Tehran continues to sponsor terrorism and toss out UN nuclear inspectors.
~Snip~
Biden administration officials dismissed such criticisms, insisting that despite the deleted pro-Hamas tweets and prior appeasements to Iran that the president stands unequivocally with Israel and its right to defend itself. Administration officials also have refused to confirm reports from European intelligence that Iran helped plan the attack, even after Hamas made comments confirming such a connection.
Longtime intelligence expert Fred Fleitz, the former chief of staff to the National Security Council, said while it may take days or a few weeks for U.S. intelligence to pinpoint the exact nature of Iran’s role in the attacks, he has little doubt Tehran was involved.
~Snip~
Security experts said there is strong reason to fear Iranian-backed terrorists could have already crossed the porous southern U.S. border to be activated in the future against Americans, bringing the horror of what just happened in Israel closer to home. Biden himself raised the concern during his Tuesday press conference.
Coates added that “Maybe the biggest threat from that particular alphabet soup of terrorism is Hezbollah. Because we know Hezbollah has been active in Latin America, they've carried out attacks against Jewish targets in Argentina, for example. So they're here. And the notion that they haven't tried to cross the border in the last two and a half years is pretty disingenuous.”

Commentary:
On Saturday Biden briefly commented and was not to be seen for four days.
Meanwhile his toadies continue to make excuses for their lack of intelligence gathering and funding of Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah.
And yet it's Republicans helping Hamas.

There have been no solutions for 70 years.
The Israelis have offered solutions, but the Palestinians rejected them. They were offered 95% of what they wanted, but it was conditioned on acknowledging Israel’s right to exist, so HAMAS refused.

How can there be solutions when one side wants to wipe the other out to sea?

Lisa558,

----------

Hezbollah was founded to keep Israel out of Lebanon.

The Israelis have offered solutions, but the Palestinians rejected them. They were offered 95% of what they wanted, but it was conditioned on acknowledging Israel’s right to exist, so HAMAS refused.

How can there be solutions when one side wants to wipe the other out to sea?

All the Zionist "solutions" mean validating the theft of Palestinian land.

Again, what is this genetic compulsion to cheat people and then act like you are doing them a favor?

Forum List

Back