Hamas supporters attack Jews outside synagogue in Los Angeles while "police" watch

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Terrorist attacks on Jews are 100% accepted and supported by the DemoKKKrats who run California (and other blue states/cities).

You won't see a single leftist on this board condemn these attacks.

The left's "punch a Nazi" lie has become "death to the Jews" in less than 4 years.

Terrorist attacks on Jews are 100% accepted and supported by the DemoKKKrats who run California (and other blue states/cities).

You won't see a single leftist on this board condemn these attacks.

The left's "punch a Nazi" lie has become "death to the Jews" in less than 4 years.

I'm a liberal and totally condemn the attacks on Jews everywhere, and support the IDFs operations in Gaza.

But I gotta wonder...

The Palestinians want the Jews out of Israel - so why are they attacking Jews who are outside of Israel?

Shouldn't they be writing them notes that say "Thank You for not Living in Israel"?

I'm a liberal and totally condemn the attacks on Jews everywhere, and support the IDFs operations in Gaza.

But I gotta wonder...

The Palestinians want the Jews out of Israel - so why are they attacking Jews who are outside of Israel?

Shouldn't they be writing them notes that say "Thank You for not Living in Israel"?

It's not "Palestinians" attacking Jews in Los Angeles. It's American leftist Hamas supporters, with the full support of the DemoKKKrat party.

It's not "Palestinians" attacking Jews in Los Angeles. It's American leftist Hamas supporters, with the full support of the DemoKKKrat party.

"full support of the DemoKKKrat party"?

:auiqs.jpg:

Sure, Chuck Schumer fully supports Hamas - and that explains why Biden continues to send arms to Israel, right?

Seriously, just try to curtail your delusional nonsense!

Forum List

Back