Handguns vs. AR-15s

The point is that the OP is a stupid gun grabber pretending to be some sort of "conservative" but he jacked off to John Kasich--Mr. 1994 Assault Weapons Ban--so, that tells you who g5000 is.
You reveal your utter lack of morality and basic human qualities.

About Large holes in children: Huh? Did someone say something?

About posters who discusses large holes in children not being desirable: This is a travesty! I am being oppressed! I must insult you immediately!

You dicks can't help but tell on yourselves. You are who you are.

Is that what you call your slithering and tap dancing? Okay.

From where I sit, you realized how bad you made yourself look. And barely cared, but did care a little.
You've got it bad son. From where you sit? That's a compliment.
Okay, I'll try one more time.
What is the purpose of showing the dead children with bullet holes in them? To elicit a strong emotional response and that is a proven fact. When pro-lifers were showing pictures of aborted babies it was to elicit a strong emotional response, period. Get it now?

What is the purpose of showing the dead children with bullet holes in them?
So people can understand what it does to their bodies. Why they would have less chance of survival than a handgun shooting victim. To show what one single nutter with an AR15 can do, all by himself.

This was all covered right away in the thread.

But you, a brave soul, showed you are immune to such emotions and called out this devious tactic.

Good for you, sociopath.

So people can understand what it does to their bodies. Why they would have less chance of survival than a handgun shooting victim. To show what one single nutter with an AR15 can do, all by himself.

But you, a brave soul, showed you are immune to such emotions and called out this devious tactic.

Good for you, sociopath.
Dude - 99% of this thread is about how stupid the distinction is.

I put hollow points in my glock and you're going to have bigger holes in you than from an AR.

Good for you, sociopath.
Nope, you don't get it. Would it help if I went about my days weeping and gnashing my teeth? Would that satisfy your sense of moral outrage?
Psst! Moral outrage is emotive......... Just in case you didn't know.......

Yeah but they are reconfigured handguns for the most part. Not a popular rifle round for a lot of reasons.
I agree fully which made me wonder what was meant by rifle.

Rifling is the barrel's rifling.

Rifles are just long guns.

Which is why this whole "ban assault rifles" is retarded. Can I have smoothbore long guns then? They make smoothbore AKs....

Compelling!

So, have you manged to stop everyone from talking about the very large holes that ar15 rounds make in children's bodies?

No?

Good luck!
You worry about the on average 17 people per year that did from being shit by the AR 15 and I’ll worry about something of actual consequence.

There are some truly stupid people in your life if you know someone that doesn't understand that bullets will kill a person.

Yes, we actually started at that point and started discussng the differences. Your first clue to this might have been the thread title. But thanks for your brilliant analysis, as always.

I agree fully which made me wonder what was meant by rifle.

Rifling is the barrel's rifling.

Rifles are just long guns.

Which is why this whole "ban assault rifles" is retarded. Can I have smoothbore long guns then? They make smoothbore AKs....

Handguns have rifling too. The 9mm is an anemic round intended for handguns. It's rimless so it's difficult to configure a rifle to extract and eject a spent case for a pistol round. My point was that the president of the United States doesn't have a clue about firearms and ballistics and apparently neither does his handlers. Lefties want to show the wounds on the little dead kids to illustrate the damage that a high powered rifle can do but late term abortion has more horrific effects and they kept the carnage secret for decades.

You mean, pretendng to care and pretending to do so. Let's keep this discussion honest and above board, my sociopathic little friend.

Of course, the goal is action, not your bad acting .
Nope you definitely don't get it as you refuse to see anything that doesn't fit your moral outrage. My mom taught me another lesson, "never argue with idiots, those watching can't tell the difference". This ends our "discussion".

Forum List

Back