Hank Williams Jr, oops

Just as you would think Boehner is the "good guy".

At least we agree that Netanyahu is.

;)

In my world, Hitler is unspeakably evil and vile. He was a monstrous person.

Boehner and his allies are nothing like Hitler, si modo, you joke of a human being. Just grow up and stop making such stupid statements. Freaking moronic, for sure.
In my world, it's actually not too moronic to think I can't read minds. The man equated Obama and Boehner's golf outing to a golf outing between Hitler and Netanyahu.

But, you seem to know that he called the O, Hitler.

That's pretty funny.

Last edited:
Yes, ESPN is a private entity with a right to hire/fire whomever they want to in their employ by the rules. That said, ESPN goes on to prove what a bunch of liberal hacks they are once more

Given the hard left political commentaries they aired after the Rush firing it's hard to believe they were afraid of being associated with political statements, isn't it?

In my world, Hitler is unspeakably evil and vile. He was a monstrous person.

In this world the left drop the H-bomb all the time and then have a cow when it's used on them. You know, like you're doing...

If only it were 2007, it would have been perfectly acceptable, even applauded to call the President a Nazi, bad timing Hank.....

Riiiiggghhhtt...

Natalie Maines didn't call Bush Hitler. She said she was ashamed he was from Texas and got death threats as a result. (Not to mention public burnings of their albums and being practically banned from country radio)

Interesting view of history you have.

Williams didn't call ANYONE Hitler either, but that won't stop you all from spinning it.
Oh well, ESPN fulfilled your alls wish, I'm sure.

Last edited:
If only it were 2007, it would have been perfectly acceptable, even applauded to call the President a Nazi, bad timing Hank.....

Riiiiggghhhtt...

Natalie Maines didn't call Bush Hitler. She said she was ashamed he was from Texas and got death threats as a result. (Not to mention public burnings of their albums and being practically banned from country radio)

Williams didn't call ANYONE Hitler either, but that won't stop you all from spinning it.

Stephanie is spinning this, no one else in this subthread. Maines did not make a reference to Bush and Hitler. Williams did make a comparison of Obama and Hitler, and call the president and the vice-president "the enemies."

I will vote against Obama again next year, and I will call out spinning liars.

Riiiiggghhhtt...

Stephanie is spinning this, no one else in this subthread. Maines did not make a reference to Bush and Hitler. Williams did make a comparison of Obama and Hitler, and call the president and the vice-president "the enemies."

who really gives a shit. it doesn't take any skin off my ass...
Williams is a big boy. he will get by..

why is it some people seem utterly unable to separate the political opinion espoused by some performers, from the 'performance' of said performers?

I could give two shits less what Natalie Maines said about Bush. I never stopped liking the Dixie Chicks music because of it. I could give two shits less what Hank said about Obama. I never stopped liking his music either.

If you cannot separate the persons music from the persons political beliefs, then perhaps you're too into the whole political things and you need to step back a little.

who really gives a shit. it doesn't take any skin off my ass...
Williams is a big boy. he will get by..

I don't care what you think; I do care about spinning lies. Yeah, Hank will do just fine without any tawdry, embarassing defenses of him. Let it go.

So Hank says Boehner is Hitler and democrats get upset.

Strange times....

He also said Obama was the enemy.

So Hank thinks Hitler is the good guy?

Good times..good times. :thup:

"It would be like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu"

Maybe he thinks Netanyahu is the good guy?

I mean, he didn't say who was who there in the quote. Therefore the only valid conclusion is that he was comparing polar opposites appearing to be buddy-buddy for the cameras and how ludicrous it was, and not that he was comparing Obama to Hitler or Netanyahu to Hitler.

;)

why is it some people seem utterly unable to separate the political opinion espoused by some performers, from the 'performance' of said performers?

I could give two shits less what Natalie Maines said about Bush. I never stopped liking the Dixie Chicks music because of it. I could give two shits less what Hank said about Obama. I never stopped liking his music either.

If you cannot separate the persons music from the persons political beliefs, then perhaps you're too into the whole political things and you need to step back a little.

The difference between hank and maimes is Hank was asked maimes wasn't

Forum List

Back