Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

The hypocrisy is your MessiahRushie criticizes Liberals for being exactly like him.
Actually you're saying he's hypocritical for being exactly like --- your views --- of him...

And you have clearly demonstrated that you are a liar and a hypocrite. Your sig is a lie, you took him out of context to make your own political point, which is your political point, which is hypocrisy. The twofer...
No, your MessiahRushie is a hypocrite for DOING exactly what he accuses Libs of doing.

And I took nothing out of context, you didn't understand the context. Your willful ignorance does not make me a liar, it makes you willfully ignorant.
You provided no context, which implies he just said that and it means it's his view. But you do have the inherent truth of liberalism to fall back on. Any statement that is not liberal is hypocrisy, and the proof of that is that the statement wasn't liberal. And any statement against liberals or liberalism is a lie, as is proven by that it wasn't liberal. That's as deep as your understanding goes.

Limbaugh is a Union Tool

Who else do you think protected him from being fired because of his rampant drug use?
could you post any more stupid than that?
Limbaugh is his OWN boss
no one tried to fire him

idiot'

I bet RW thinks pot should be legalized. I've noticed that the moonbats often attack members of the rightwing for behavior that they support for themselves.

I would lose my job for using an illegal drug........doesn't apply to ole Rush

Straw man irrelevancy,
That's not what strawman means. Liberals love to use words they like the sound of without knowing what they mean...

You are dumb is what you are saying, comrade? Straw man means accuse somebody of something isn't true. Which is exactly what you do. You must read Saul Alinsky every night before you go to bed.
Actually a strawman argument is to change someone's view to something they didn't say and make it sound like you had refuted their argument when you refuted your own strawman. Since you obviously didn't know what it meant, why didn't you google the word dumb ass before you confirmed you didn't know what it meant?

Rush Limbaugh has done what he does so well and offers a product almost noone else can (whether you hate him or like him) that he cannot be easily replaced in his position. Whatever it is you do, righwinger, it is likely you are more easily replaced. Thats why he doesnt lose his job. Truth be told some people are more important than other people in the scheme of things. Its about how many people are capable of doing the job you do.

Last edited:
could you post any more stupid than that?
Limbaugh is his OWN boss
no one tried to fire him

idiot'

I bet RW thinks pot should be legalized. I've noticed that the moonbats often attack members of the rightwing for behavior that they support for themselves.

Still waiting for that link to prove that the union saved Rush's job.

:eusa_whistle:

Of course they did.......Rush is a UNION man

You think he got by on his charming personality?

Unions are there to protect the jobs of addicts and miscreants no matter how big they are

Last edited:
Thats a private sector union.

right wingers do not complalin of GM's union or other private sector unions?

Reason TV....

private sector unions and private companies negotiate over dividing private profits, it is an adversarial relationship. Public sector unions negotiate with politicians who want their votes over how to divide money that belongs to the taxpayer. It's party1 and party2 agreeing on how to divide money from party3. Ask Milton Freidman how that works out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unions are there to protect the jobs of addicts and miscreants no matter how big they are
He got by because he owns his own company and has high ratings. There was nothing unions could even protect him from. I like how liberals hurdle for themselves is a line painted on the floor and their standard for others is a skyscraper. Then they continually trip over the line painted on the floor. Stupid is as stupid does.

Link(s) please.

Everyone knows he made it up and it doesn't even make sense that unions protected him from a company that he owns. I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing by keeping asking him for something everyone knows he doesn't have for a claim he made that he doesn't even understand. Just my opinion.

He got by because he owns his own company and has high ratings. There was nothing unions could even protect him from. I like how liberals hurdle for themselves is a line painted on the floor and their standard for others is a skyscraper. Then they continually trip over the line painted on the floor. Stupid is as stupid does.

As a union man.....the union is there to protect the rights of ALL drug addicts. Are you implying that because Rush is a big shot that a different standard applies to him than other union workers

Rush can rest assured that if he reverts to his drug using ways that the union will be there to protect him

Forum List

Back