Hannity’s Fake News about compensating illegals

I heard Hannity in his radio program go on a breathless rant about how Crowley wants to pay immigrants who came here illegally. I just looked it up and heard Crowley’s statement. He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.

People like Hannity aren’t allowed to complain about fake news when they are the ones propagating it. What a joke that guy is.
You are lying!
What am I lying about?
What Crowley said! Why don’t you post that video?
Here, what am I lying about?

You've been exposed as the liar you are son.

You were not separated at the border if you came here through the legal process. If you brought your family here and tried to enter the country illegally and got separated I would say that’s on you.
Again, walking into a point of entry or approaching a border guard and requesting asylum is not illegal.
Again there are better and safer ways to request asylum than bringing your family thousands of miles and saying I want asylum. A request for asylum is just that a request no country is obligated to grant it you bring your family thousands of miles show up on the border and don’t get what you wanted that’s on you.

I heard Hannity in his radio program go on a breathless rant about how Crowley wants to pay immigrants who came here illegally. I just looked it up and heard Crowley’s statement. He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.

People like Hannity aren’t allowed to complain about fake news when they are the ones propagating it. What a joke that guy is.
You are lying!
What am I lying about?
What Crowley said! Why don’t you post that video?
Here, what am I lying about?

You've been exposed as the liar you are son.

If hes like rderp he wont be back

I don’t have a link because I heard it on the radio but here is a link to a distorted story taking on a similar tone and message style as Hannity did. It’s all over the Righty news

Katie Pavlich - Hot New Idea From Democrats: We Should Be Compensating Illegal Aliens

Did you bother to watch the video in you link? I ask because you really screwed up what he said. He said the families should be compensated and the FIRST FORM OF COMPENSATION should be immediate reunification.

I think you owe Hannity an apology.

People like Hannity are called conservatives, and most conservatives do nothing but lie, Hannity being one such example.
says no reply jones....
Now now, that's just an illogical slippery fallacy backed up by a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious strawman

C'mon man, you left out tu toque.
He says so much stupid shit in an attempt to look like an intellectual that it's hard to keep track of it all.

I'd like to hear that part. But no, they can reunify those families out of the country.......stop coming in WE DO NOT WANT YOU.......we want LEGAL visitors........GO THROUGH the PROCESS.....
Many did go through the process from what Ive read.They went to a port of entry to claim asylum and they got separated. Even immigration hardliners would have to admit that is mess up if true, right?!
If they went through the port, yes. Nielson said they don't get that treatment if they enter the port.....it's only those that sneak across
I’d dig deeper into that, I’ve heard several reports that both were treated that way.

I don’t have a link because I heard it on the radio but here is a link to a distorted story taking on a similar tone and message style as Hannity did. It’s all over the Righty news

Katie Pavlich - Hot New Idea From Democrats: We Should Be Compensating Illegal Aliens
The problem is that conservatives lying has become the new normal – conservatives are not held accountable for their incessant lying, whether it’s Trump, Hannity, or some dishonest rightist with a blog.

The problem is that conservatives lying has become the new normal – conservatives are not held accountable for their incessant lying, whether it’s Trump, Hannity, or some dishonest rightist with a blog.
Like the accountability were not seeing in this thread?

You should actually do your research.

"A partial transcript follows:
CROWLEY: To have these children depart, separated, is one of the most reprehensible things I’ve ever witnessed in my 20 years of service here in the House of Representatives. These children need to be reunited with their parents immediately. Once again, the administration’s actions in the first place, with the inability to restore these families, is reprehensible. The damage that has been done to these children will be life-long, to these family units will be life-long, as well. "In fact, I suggest they need to be compensated for what this administration did to them, The first form of compensation needs to be the full reunification of these families"
Yeah that exactly proves my point. Read Crowley’s statement then how many of these news outlets are warping the headlines.

You were not separated at the border if you came here through the legal process. If you brought your family here and tried to enter the country illegally and got separated I would say that’s on you.
Again, walking into a point of entry or approaching a border guard and requesting asylum is not illegal.
Those arrested were sneaking across the border. They were not arrested at points of entry!

People like Hannity are called conservatives, and most conservatives do nothing but lie, Hannity being one such example.
says no reply jones....
Now now, that's just an illogical slippery fallacy backed up by a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious strawman

C'mon man, you left out tu toque.
He says so much stupid shit in an attempt to look like an intellectual that it's hard to keep track of it all.
he doesnt seem to comprehend that when you say something and someone asks a question....you are supposed to answer....even dumbass shootspeedos answered queries to his threads....

and you are stupid enough to believe liberals dont lie....

100+ parents willingly left their children behind during the deportation process.

Some parents huh
Yeah, given the choice of being deported where their children will be forced to join the drug cartels or die, those "bad" parents should have sent their children back home to die like any "loving" CON$ervoFascist parent would have done with their own children. :cuckoo:

Then send them to Cuba, one of YOUR favorite places-)

I know, why don't YOU go down there, and help them fix it. I will contribute the 1st nickel for your one way plane ticket-)

Forum List

Back