Hannity’s Fake News about compensating illegals

I heard Hannity in his radio program go on a breathless rant about how Crowley wants to pay immigrants who came here illegally. I just looked it up and heard Crowley’s statement. He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.

People like Hannity aren’t allowed to complain about fake news when they are the ones propagating it. What a joke that guy is.
You are lying!
What am I lying about?
What Crowley said! Why don’t you post that video?
Here, what am I lying about?

I heard Hannity in his radio program go on a breathless rant about how Crowley wants to pay immigrants who came here illegally. I just looked it up and heard Crowley’s statement. He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.

People like Hannity aren’t allowed to complain about fake news when they are the ones propagating it. What a joke that guy is.
You are lying!
What am I lying about?

"A partial transcript follows:
CROWLEY: To have these children depart, separated, is one of the most reprehensible things I’ve ever witnessed in my 20 years of service here in the House of Representatives. These children need to be reunited with their parents immediately. Once again, the administration’s actions in the first place, with the inability to restore these families, is reprehensible. The damage that has been done to these children will be life-long, to these family units will be life-long, as well. "I"n fact, I suggest they need to be compensated for what this administration did to them", The first form of compensation needs to be the full reunification of these families"

You are lying!
What am I lying about?

CROWLEY: To have these children depart, separated, is one of the most reprehensible things I’ve ever witnessed in my 20 years of service here in the House of Representatives. These children need to be reunited with their parents immediately. Once again, the administration’s actions in the first place, with the inability to restore these families, is reprehensible. The damage that has been done to these children will be life-long, to these family units will be life-long, as well. "I"n fact, I suggest they need to be compensated for what this administration did to them", The first form of compensation needs to be the full reunification of these families"

yet, this clown feels no disgust or remorse for promoting the policies that drive these people to do this kind of thing. Just blame Trump is their motto.

You are lying!
What am I lying about?

About Hannity! Crowley did call for compensation. Do ewe know what follows the “first form”?

I don’t have a link because I heard it on the radio but here is a link to a distorted story taking on a similar tone and message style as Hannity did. It’s all over the Righty news

Katie Pavlich - Hot New Idea From Democrats: We Should Be Compensating Illegal Aliens

You should actually do your research.

CROWLEY: To have these children depart, separated, is one of the most reprehensible things I’ve ever witnessed in my 20 years of service here in the House of Representatives. These children need to be reunited with their parents immediately. Once again, the administration’s actions in the first place, with the inability to restore these families, is reprehensible. The damage that has been done to these children will be life-long, to these family units will be life-long, as well. "In fact, I suggest they need to be compensated for what this administration did to them, The first form of compensation needs to be the full reunification of these families"
You should have highlighted this part:
"The first form of compensation needs to be the full reunification of these families"

I don’t have a link because I heard it on the radio but here is a link to a distorted story taking on a similar tone and message style as Hannity did. It’s all over the Righty news

Katie Pavlich - Hot New Idea From Democrats: We Should Be Compensating Illegal Aliens

Agree. Hannity is a waterboy .

You are lying!
What am I lying about?

About Hannity! Crowley did call for compensation. Do ewe know what follows the “first form”?

Yes, Trauma Counseling.

You were not separated at the border if you came here through the legal process. If you brought your family here and tried to enter the country illegally and got separated I would say that’s on you.

100+ parents willingly left their children behind during the deportation process.

Some parents huh
Yeah, given the choice of being deported where their children will be forced to join the drug cartels or die, those "bad" parents should have sent their children back home to die like any "loving" CON$ervoFascist parent would have done with their own children. :cuckoo:

CROWLEY: To have these children depart, separated, is one of the most reprehensible things I’ve ever witnessed in my 20 years of service here in the House of Representatives. These children need to be reunited with their parents immediately. Once again, the administration’s actions in the first place, with the inability to restore these families, is reprehensible. The damage that has been done to these children will be life-long, to these family units will be life-long, as well. "In fact, I suggest they need to be compensated for what this administration did to them, The first form of compensation needs to be the full reunification of these families"
"The first form of compensation needs to be the full reunification of these families"

"In fact, I suggest they need to be compensated for what this administration did to them"

Nope, Slade called Hannity a liar and claimed that Crowley never called for real compensation. Slade is a liar.

You are lying!
What am I lying about?

Yes, Trauma Counseling.

So everyone agrees they don’t deserve monetary compensation for bringing their illegal children into our country illegally! This is good to know! Then we’ll hear no more about it right?

"In fact, I suggest they need to be compensated for what this administration did to them"

Nope, Slade called Hannity a liar and claimed that Crowley never called for real compensation. Slade is a liar.
Nope HanNITWITty is still the liar, Crowley only called for compensation for the CHILDREN separated from their parents, the lying Scum HanNITWITty did not make that distinction citing "illegal immigrants," not CHILDREN.

Sean Hannity
Yesterday at 3:41 PM ·
IT BEGINS: Rep. Crowley says Illegal Immigrants need to be 'COMPENSATED' by the President...

I'd like to hear that part. But no, they can reunify those families out of the country.......stop coming in WE DO NOT WANT YOU.......we want LEGAL visitors........GO THROUGH the PROCESS.....
Approaching border guards at or near a border crossing and asking for asylum is legal and a valid process for seeking asylum. The fact the US is unable to process the request quickly with due process is not the fault of the asylum seeker.

You were not separated at the border if you came here through the legal process. If you brought your family here and tried to enter the country illegally and got separated I would say that’s on you.
Again, walking into a point of entry or approaching a border guard and requesting asylum is not illegal.

You are lying!
What am I lying about?

I see the op is completely ignoring THE ACTUAL FACTS.

Which is worse?

Foxitis
Or
TDS

All appear to be terminally uninformed

Hannity is one of the leading Division Pimps. He's definitely a big part of the problem.

Wonder how stupid the op feels? Had again, by the REAL fake media.

if giving out fake news means you can't bitch about it, CNN needs to shut the fuck up. hell, almost every news outlet does.

Forum List

Back