Hannity’s Fake News about compensating illegals

I heard Hannity in his radio program go on a breathless rant about how Crowley wants to pay immigrants who came here illegally. I just looked it up and heard Crowley’s statement. He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.

People like Hannity aren’t allowed to complain about fake news when they are the ones propagating it. What a joke that guy is.

I don’t have a link because I heard it on the radio but here is a link to a distorted story taking on a similar tone and message style as Hannity did. It’s all over the Righty news

Katie Pavlich - Hot New Idea From Democrats: We Should Be Compensating Illegal Aliens

How do you KNOW what Hannity said? Did he actually say Crowley wanted to compensate ALL detained illegals. Seems you are gonna have to listen to Hannity podcasts to find out. Enjoy the go !!!! Send us the vid of you suffering thru that. :auiqs.jpg:

Because it's NOT fake. It's substantially true and depends on the EXACT WORDING of how he presented it.
Too late, another user posted a tweet from Hannity validating my point a few pages back. Painting Crowley’s comment as wanting to pay illegals and not mentioning a thing about the true purpose of the statement which was the children being seperated at the border. Fake news

You were not separated at the border if you came here through the legal process. If you brought your family here and tried to enter the country illegally and got separated I would say that’s on you.
Many reports have come out about people seeking asylum at a port of entry and being separated. That’s what the zero tolerance did. You’d say that is wrong if true... right?
Post them!
Start another thread about it and we can dig in. This one is about Fake News Hannity

You were not separated at the border if you came here through the legal process. If you brought your family here and tried to enter the country illegally and got separated I would say that’s on you.
Many reports have come out about people seeking asylum at a port of entry and being separated. That’s what the zero tolerance did. You’d say that is wrong if true... right?
Post them!
Start another thread about it and we can dig in. This one is about Fake News Hannity
You brought it up! Post them!

What am I lying about?
What Crowley said! Why don’t you post that video?
Here, what am I lying about?

You've been exposed as the liar you are son.

How did I lie? And why do I have to keep asking you about it... Why can’t you just explain it? Or is calling me a liar all you got?

He called for renumeration. You got caught kid, butch up and take it.

I got caught doing what?! You haven’t even come close to proving a point. I’m talking about false headline Hannity

Post them!
Here...

The Trump administration is not keeping its promises to asylum seekers who come to ports of entry

Post them!
Here...

The Trump administration is not keeping its promises to asylum seekers who come to ports of entry
Don’t run away now... it’s ok to say that it’s fucked up... cause it is

Post them!
Here...

Post them!
Here...

A recent Department of Homeland Security news release says it’s a “myth” that the agency “separates families who entered at the ports of entry and who are seeking asylum – even though they have not broken the law.” The release also says the agency “is [not] turning away asylum seekers at ports of entry.”

But there’s ample evidence to suggest otherwise. Court records and individual cases discovered by The Texas Tribune indicate that a number of asylum seekers who came to international bridges in Texas and California were separated from their children anyway — or were not able to cross the bridge at all after encountering armed Customs and Border Protection agents on the bridge. And experts argue there’s no basis to the government’s claim that there aren’t enough resources to process asylum seekers.

So what is the evidence? For that matter where is the evidence that they are merely seeking asylum? Don’t you ever ask questions before you knee jerk? We have one major assault after another on our borders all brought on by the obummer admin. Again, these so called asylum seekers crossed the entire country of Mexico unhindered and untouched. If they were truly seeking asylum they would have done so in Mexico.

I heard Hannity in his radio program go on a breathless rant about how Crowley wants to pay immigrants who came here illegally. I just looked it up and heard Crowley’s statement. He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.

People like Hannity aren’t allowed to complain about fake news when they are the ones propagating it. What a joke that guy is.

I don’t have a link because I heard it on the radio but here is a link to a distorted story taking on a similar tone and message style as Hannity did. It’s all over the Righty news

Katie Pavlich - Hot New Idea From Democrats: We Should Be Compensating Illegal Aliens

First of all, when you describe Hannity as "breathless," you're obviously talking from butt hurt rather than having listened to the guy. I've never heard him as anything reasonably described as "breathless."

But we compensate illegals all day long now with illegal jobs without payroll taxes, free tuition, free healthcare, free education, welfare, driving licenses without insurance (see the part they're illegal). I'm not sure what point you even think you're making
All he does is go on breathless rants. Count the seconds before he takes a breath when he is talking. He just keeps listing things one after another after another after another after another after another. Dude, slow down and breath!!

Obviously you've never seen or heard the guy. Your butt hurt is just screaming in your ears.

Poor baby.

:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

So sad for you.

Try actually listening to Hannity sometime. Maybe you'll question your bigotry. Probably not. You'll probably cry your eyes out again. Questioning leftism, we need to stop that.

Did you bother to watch the video in you link? I ask because you really screwed up what he said. He said the families should be compensated and the FIRST FORM OF COMPENSATION should be immediate reunification.

I think you owe Hannity an apology.

I don’t think you are understanding. Hannity didn’t say a word about family’s who were seperated at the border. He is pushing the false narrative that Dems jist wNt to pay illegals our hard earned tax money and it’s crazy.

And you pushed the false narrative that Crowley said the ONLY compensation he wanted, was immediate reunification. Pot meet kettle. LMAO

Post them!
Here...

Post them!
Here...

A recent Department of Homeland Security news release says it’s a “myth” that the agency “separates families who entered at the ports of entry and who are seeking asylum – even though they have not broken the law.” The release also says the agency “is [not] turning away asylum seekers at ports of entry.”

But there’s ample evidence to suggest otherwise. Court records and individual cases discovered by The Texas Tribune indicate that a number of asylum seekers who came to international bridges in Texas and California were separated from their children anyway — or were not able to cross the bridge at all after encountering armed Customs and Border Protection agents on the bridge. And experts argue there’s no basis to the government’s claim that there aren’t enough resources to process asylum seekers.

So what is the evidence? For that matter where is the evidence that they are merely seeking asylum? Don’t you ever ask questions before you knee jerk? We have one major assault after another on our borders all brought on by the obummer admin. Again, these so called asylum seekers crossed the entire country of Mexico unhindered and untouched. If they were truly seeking asylum they would have done so in Mexico.
I said there were reports. You didn’t believe me so I posted one which sounded pretty credible. Did go down and check the court records that the articles reporter checked to verify the story, no I didn’t. So like with everything I don’t know 100% but it sounds credible enough to be concerned. Wouldn’t you agree?

First of all, when you describe Hannity as "breathless," you're obviously talking from butt hurt rather than having listened to the guy. I've never heard him as anything reasonably described as "breathless."

But we compensate illegals all day long now with illegal jobs without payroll taxes, free tuition, free healthcare, free education, welfare, driving licenses without insurance (see the part they're illegal). I'm not sure what point you even think you're making
All he does is go on breathless rants. Count the seconds before he takes a breath when he is talking. He just keeps listing things one after another after another after another after another after another. Dude, slow down and breath!!

Obviously you've never seen or heard the guy. Your butt hurt is just screaming in your ears.

Poor baby.

So sad for you.

Try actually listening to Hannity sometime. Maybe you'll question your bigotry. Probably not. You'll probably cry your eyes out again. Questioning leftism, we need to stop that.

I listen to his radio show whenever I’m in the car. It’s pretty funny. It’s even funnier that people take him seriously

Did you bother to watch the video in you link? I ask because you really screwed up what he said. He said the families should be compensated and the FIRST FORM OF COMPENSATION should be immediate reunification.

I think you owe Hannity an apology.

I don’t think you are understanding. Hannity didn’t say a word about family’s who were seperated at the border. He is pushing the false narrative that Dems jist wNt to pay illegals our hard earned tax money and it’s crazy.

And you pushed the false narrative that Crowley said the ONLY compensation he wanted, was immediate reunification. Pot meet kettle. LMAO

Did I say only? Quote me

I said there were reports. You didn’t believe me so I posted one which sounded pretty credible. Did go down and check the court records that the articles reporter checked to verify the story, no I didn’t. So like with everything I don’t know 100% but it sounds credible enough to be concerned. Wouldn’t you agree?
No! I asked you why these asylum seekers passed peacefully through the entire country of Mexico and didn’t seek asylum there! Does your article say?

Here...

Here...

No! I asked you why these asylum seekers passed peacefully through the entire country of Mexico and didn’t seek asylum there! Does your article say?
I don’t remember you asking me that, and frankly, I don’t care. That doesn’t have anything to do with this conversation. They did come here to seek asylum and their families did get separated. That’s the situation.

if giving out fake news means you can't bitch about it, CNN needs to shut the fuck up. hell, almost every news outlet does.
Watch Hannity and then watch Cuomo who is on around the same time. Tell me who whines about fake news more
don't care who lies/whines more - do it enough and i just move on. both have done it MORE than enough. to continue to get upset at them is merely to give them the attention they are after and that seems to encourage that mindset.

I don’t remember you asking me that, and frankly, I don’t care. That doesn’t have anything to do with this conversation. They did come here to seek asylum and their families did get separated. That’s the situation.
I don’t believe you or them. True asylum seekers would not pass through an entire country that is friendly to them and spoke the same language! They came here to latch onto the taxpayer tit!

You tell me Soros did not hire and payout money for anything?

Forum List

Back