Hannity’s Fake News about compensating illegals

I heard Hannity in his radio program go on a breathless rant about how Crowley wants to pay immigrants who came here illegally. I just looked it up and heard Crowley’s statement. He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.

People like Hannity aren’t allowed to complain about fake news when they are the ones propagating it. What a joke that guy is.

I don’t have a link because I heard it on the radio but here is a link to a distorted story taking on a similar tone and message style as Hannity did. It’s all over the Righty news

Katie Pavlich - Hot New Idea From Democrats: We Should Be Compensating Illegal Aliens

Did you bother to watch the video in you link? I ask because you really screwed up what he said. He said the families should be compensated and the FIRST FORM OF COMPENSATION should be immediate reunification.

I think you owe Hannity an apology.

I don’t think you are understanding. Hannity didn’t say a word about family’s who were seperated at the border. He is pushing the false narrative that Dems jist wNt to pay illegals our hard earned tax money and it’s crazy.

And you pushed the false narrative that Crowley said the ONLY compensation he wanted, was immediate reunification. Pot meet kettle. LMAO

Did I say only? Quote me

My bold and color.
He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.
Where did you leave wiggle room in that statement for other compensation? You have to admit, "the compensation" is pretty much a singular term, right?

I heard Hannity in his radio program go on a breathless rant about how Crowley wants to pay immigrants who came here illegally. I just looked it up and heard Crowley’s statement. He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.

People like Hannity aren’t allowed to complain about fake news when they are the ones propagating it. What a joke that guy is.

I don’t have a link because I heard it on the radio but here is a link to a distorted story taking on a similar tone and message style as Hannity did. It’s all over the Righty news

Katie Pavlich - Hot New Idea From Democrats: We Should Be Compensating Illegal Aliens
I understand Soros paid for the bus trip from South Mexico to the border and food for the trip, so why would he not pay for the protesters and border crosser s also.?

A recent Department of Homeland Security news release says it’s a “myth” that the agency “separates families who entered at the ports of entry and who are seeking asylum – even though they have not broken the law.” The release also says the agency “is [not] turning away asylum seekers at ports of entry.”

But there’s ample evidence to suggest otherwise. Court records and individual cases discovered by The Texas Tribune indicate that a number of asylum seekers who came to international bridges in Texas and California were separated from their children anyway — or were not able to cross the bridge at all after encountering armed Customs and Border Protection agents on the bridge. And experts argue there’s no basis to the government’s claim that there aren’t enough resources to process asylum seekers.

So what is the evidence? For that matter where is the evidence that they are merely seeking asylum? Don’t you ever ask questions before you knee jerk? We have one major assault after another on our borders all brought on by the obummer admin. Again, these so called asylum seekers crossed the entire country of Mexico unhindered and untouched. If they were truly seeking asylum they would have done so in Mexico.
I said there were reports. You didn’t believe me so I posted one which sounded pretty credible. Did go down and check the court records that the articles reporter checked to verify the story, no I didn’t. So like with everything I don’t know 100% but it sounds credible enough to be concerned. Wouldn’t you agree?
No! I asked you why these asylum seekers passed peacefully through the entire country of Mexico and didn’t seek asylum there! Does your article say?
I don’t remember you asking me that, and frankly, I don’t care. That doesn’t have anything to do with this conversation. They did come here to seek asylum and their families did get separated. That’s the situation.
I don’t believe you or them. True asylum seekers would not pass through an entire country that is friendly to them and spoke the same language! They came here to latch onto the taxpayer tit!
So what?! That’s a different issue and it doesn’t justify the separations that have been happening at the border

Did you bother to watch the video in you link? I ask because you really screwed up what he said. He said the families should be compensated and the FIRST FORM OF COMPENSATION should be immediate reunification.

I don’t think you are understanding. Hannity didn’t say a word about family’s who were seperated at the border. He is pushing the false narrative that Dems jist wNt to pay illegals our hard earned tax money and it’s crazy.

And you pushed the false narrative that Crowley said the ONLY compensation he wanted, was immediate reunification. Pot meet kettle. LMAO

Did I say only? Quote me

My bold and color.
He was talking about the families who were separated at the border whom the government have still not been able to unify. He said the compensation should be immediate reunification.
Where did you leave wiggle room in that statement for other compensation? You have to admit, "the compensation" is pretty much a singular term, right?

That was the only compensation he specified. Other compensation could be anything from medical bills to hotel rooms to who the fuck knows. You are trying to divert from the point.

I understand Soros paid for the bus trip from South Mexico to the border and food for the trip, so why would he not pay for the protesters and border crosser s also.?
Who gives a shit. Soros has nothing to do with this thread. Start one of your own if you want to whine about soros

Who gives a shit. Soros has nothing to do with this thread. Start one of your own if you want to whine about soros

Paid is being paid no matter who pays. Not up to your standards Boss, then write a little more clearly.

Did I say only? Quote me

My bold and color.

That was the only compensation he specified. Other compensation could be anything from medical bills to hotel rooms to who the fuck knows. You are trying to divert from the point.

Actually he said it would be the "first form of compensation", as I indicated in my first post on this thread. Had you actually watched the video in your link you'd have known that.

How do you KNOW what Hannity said? Did he actually say Crowley wanted to compensate ALL detained illegals. Seems you are gonna have to listen to Hannity podcasts to find out. Enjoy the go !!!! Send us the vid of you suffering thru that. :auiqs.jpg:

Because it's NOT fake. It's substantially true and depends on the EXACT WORDING of how he presented it.
Too late, another user posted a tweet from Hannity validating my point a few pages back. Painting Crowley’s comment as wanting to pay illegals and not mentioning a thing about the true purpose of the statement which was the children being seperated at the border. Fake news

You mean THIS quote? "T BEGINS: Rep. Crowley says Illegal Immigrants need to be 'COMPENSATED' by the President..."

It's essentially true. At least truer than most of the hair on fire leftist ranting news sources. He simply was limited to 130 characters and didn't specify which ones. If you're gonna ding incompleteness and omissions -- we could be here for a couple years. Like the fake pics of the Trump rallies.

Did I say only? Quote me

My bold and color.

Actually he said it would be the "first form of compensation", as I indicated in my first post on this thread. Had you actually watched the video in your link you'd have known that.

I must be dense since I seem not to understand what first form of compensation is or how I define it. Sorry I am just moving one now.

Paid is being paid no matter who pays. Not up to your standards Boss, then write a little more clearly.
I got no idea what you are talking about. What’s your point?

Did I say only? Quote me

My bold and color.

Yeah I watch it and I heard that statement. So what? He didn’t specify anything else so what do you want to do, guess and get mad?

Did I say only? Quote me

My bold and color.

I must be dense since I seem not to understand what first form of compensation is or how I define it. Sorry I am just moving one now.

Go watch the Crowley video, those were his words.

How do you KNOW what Hannity said? Did he actually say Crowley wanted to compensate ALL detained illegals. Seems you are gonna have to listen to Hannity podcasts to find out. Enjoy the go !!!! Send us the vid of you suffering thru that. :auiqs.jpg:

Because it's NOT fake. It's substantially true and depends on the EXACT WORDING of how he presented it.
Too late, another user posted a tweet from Hannity validating my point a few pages back. Painting Crowley’s comment as wanting to pay illegals and not mentioning a thing about the true purpose of the statement which was the children being seperated at the border. Fake news

You mean THIS quote? "T BEGINS: Rep. Crowley says Illegal Immigrants need to be 'COMPENSATED' by the President..."

It's essentially true. At least truer than most of the hair on fire leftist ranting news sources. He simply was limited to 130 characters and didn't specify which ones. If you're gonna ding incompleteness and omissions -- we could be here for a couple years. Like the fake pics of the Trump rallies.
Essentially true! Haha, ok I’ll remember that next time y’all complain about the fake news media. Well it’s essentially true! That’s right up there with alternative facts

Essentially true! Haha, ok I’ll remember that next time y’all complain about the fake news media. Well it’s essentially true! That’s right up there with alternative facts

The desperate politico DID WANT to compensate illegal aliens for facts of being detained at the border.

Of course 2.5 TIMES that number just walk across and would miss out on the money bonanza. Might be a GREAT IDEA actually. Because of the unintended consequences of most leftist knee jerk solutions.

Just bring a kid -- get in free. And --- we'll PAY you if you the kid is injured or traumatized by the journey and you need to be to separated. WOW --- Instant lottery.. They'll ALL come thru the border checkpoints now.

:5_1_12024: You're hung up on the shouting and missing the underlying stupidity and drama here.

Did I say only? Quote me

My bold and color.

Yeah I watch it and I heard that statement. So what? He didn’t specify anything else so what do you want to do, guess and get mad?

I find it offensive that any American would want to compensate a criminal alien in any manner. We didn't invite the bastards to come here and violate our laws with their rug rats in tow. Kids can't be kept with criminals, anyone who doesn't understand that can go to hell.

The desperate politico DID WANT to compensate illegal aliens for facts of being detained at the border.

Of course 2.5 TIMES that number just walk across and would miss out on the money bonanza. Might be a GREAT IDEA actually. Because of the unintended consequences of most leftist knee jerk solutions.

Just bring a kid -- get in free. And --- we'll PAY you if you the kid is injured or traumatized by the journey and you need to be to separated. WOW --- Instant lottery.. They'll ALL come thru the border checkpoints now.

:5_1_12024: You're hung up on the shouting and missing the underlying stupidity and drama here.
That’s not the topic of this thread

Forum List

Back