Happy Birthday President Obama

I don't.

Next stupid question?

Bwahaha.....denial isn't a river in Egypt.
Post a link then twit. Prove your claim......

I'll wait

You're being hypocritical here.......when I said you dumbfucks I was referring to "conservatives" - of course you are too ignorant to understand the English language.
I am a conservative. Post the links, I'll wait
As if this is any different than you hacks getting excited at the prospect of Cheney dying.

You dumbfucks display your hypocrisy every single day

And you dumbfucks don't? Bwahahaha!
I don't.

Next stupid question?

I'll wait

Right here, post #222........I don't see you getting after the conservatives that have avatars of ugly pictures of Hillary or Obama.....hypocrite.

If you have, post the link, I'll wait.

Now shut up and admit you're a damn hypocrite, hypocrite.

Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm
Thanks for the post..... I highly recommend that people click your link!!!!!

I'll wait

You're being hypocritical here.......when I said you dumbfucks I was referring to "conservatives" - of course you are too ignorant to understand the English language.
I don't.

Next stupid question?

I'll wait

Right here, post #222........I don't see you getting after the conservatives that have avatars of ugly pictures of Hillary or Obama.....hypocrite.

I proved her wrong. I'll be shocked if she returns to acknowledge it

I'll wait

I don't.

Next stupid question?

I'll wait

I proved her wrong. I'll be shocked if she returns to acknowledge it
I'll be shocked if it admits the thread it linked to makes it look like the village idiot!!!:badgrin:

Bwahahaha....nice try at explaining your faux pas........
You aren't smart enough to understand there is no mistake here and I don't have any crayons and construction paper to help you out. You are the first on my ignore list here. You are a fucking dunce!

And you know what's funny? I took on his avatar for the hateful message it sends while I only mock you all for being sheep with childish avatars. Yet here you are taking offense with me. All but accused me of being a liar with your stupid demand for a link. I provided one, you STILL haven't. I think it's clear who the clueless hypocrite talking out of their ass is.
That's typical. I said America suffered through the George Bush years and then was attacked as a Bush
suck up by this brain damaged fool. She's on ignore now.

August 4th can't be confirmed as Obama's birthday until his original birth certificate is released. The one released on April 27, 2011 was confirmed a forgery after a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

I'll wait

I don't.

Next stupid question?

I'll wait

You don't pay attention then.
I lambasted the dumbfuck who has Obama as a monkey. I even created a thread trying to pressure him into changing it.

Get wrecked fool

Next?
I see you still got your retarded rw siggie so STFU

I'll wait

I don't.

Next stupid question?

I'll wait

I lambasted the dumbfuck who has Obama as a monkey. I even created a thread trying to pressure him into changing it.

Get wrecked fool

Next?
I see you still got your retarded rw siggie so STFU
I see you got nothing. I schooled that stupid bitch. Go back to your couch & Bon Bons & let the adults converse.

Silly me I forgot the cake! Here's a lovely corn bread cake frosted with mashed potato's and decorated with gravy and fried chicken, all for President Obama!

I'll wait

Get wrecked fool

Next?

Link? I'll wait.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...rets-threads-till-he-changes-his-avatar.37472

Suck it bitch

You suck it dick.........your link doesn't even work.

Forum List

Back