🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Good Friday

No offering plate this morning. And contrary to your opinion there are many true churches out there that do much needed good, but that is for another topic. Not this one.

Um, okay... I think an argument over whether or not Jesus was made of wafers or not making a church true or not is a bit silly and off topic.

Religion has never done anything good, not once, not even by accident. The world would be better off if religion were abolished.

It was the first born sons , which would usually carry on the evils of the fathers. And Exodus 12:23 states God will protect the homes marked with the blood of the lamb from the destroyer. In other words he protected those willing to turn from evil, as so commanded. Those that would continue their free will given them at birth, in which they chose evil, would not and would reap the plague themselves from the destroyer, which as we know in the beginning was unleashed by eating of the forbidden fruit.
They were warned and did not take heed.
They chose their fate.
That is my humble interpretation of it.
Fortunately for us, God realized, due to free will, there was no one free from sin, and sent His Son to die for us on the cross, so we may be saved from our sins. “Father, forgive them, as they know not what they do.” He redeemed his goodness through the resurrection, that those that follow Him and accept Him as their savior, He will give us eternal life in heaven, free from all ills of the world.

No, the pharaoh had long been ordering the murdering of the first born of Israelites, and enslaving all other Iraelites. God, through Moses, told him to turn from their evil and release the slaves and quit killing or a price would be paid for their evil. He refused, as well as most Egyptians and they suffered the consequences. Other Egyptians listened to Moses and left with the Israelites. They were spared.
You miss the point
Innocent children were killed because of the actions of adults
Just abort some babies and bless the mothers.
Or anger god and have him slaughter innocent children
One time event vs everyday.
Yeah...you’re so compassionate.

One time?

He also slaughtered innocent children, puppies and kittens during the Great flood

Just wow.
Samaritan's Purse still at work in Puerto Rico
No offering plate this morning. And contrary to your opinion there are many true churches out there that do much needed good, but that is for another topic. Not this one.

Um, okay... I think an argument over whether or not Jesus was made of wafers or not making a church true or not is a bit silly and off topic.

Religion has never done anything good, not once, not even by accident. The world would be better off if religion were abolished.

Other than 98% of all the good in the world Christianity has never done any good in the world.

Have a passport? You can join me on my next trip to Southeast Asia to help our orphanage we help and go out into the villages to help the poor.

Not the US I only have an iPhone 4 kind of poor, the IM living in a grass hut with a tumor the size of a softball on my neck kind of poor.

Funny, I never see any athiests over there helping.

Have a passport? You can join me on my next trip to Southeast Asia to help our orphanage we help and go out into the villages to help the poor.

Not the US I only have an iPhone 4 kind of poor, the IM living in a grass hut with a tumor the size of a softball on my neck kind of poor.

You mean places that got poor because rich Christian People came in and looted everything they had?

Places that are poor because the churches tell them it's a sin to use birth control, even though they can't feed the 10 kids they have now.

YOU DON'T GET CREDIT FOR NOT FIXING PROBLEMS YOU CAUSED!!!!

You mean places that got poor because rich Christian People came in and looted everything they had?

Places that are poor because the churches tell them it's a sin to use birth control, even though they can't feed the 10 kids they have now.

YOU DON'T GET CREDIT FOR NOT FIXING PROBLEMS YOU CAUSED!!!!
When did Christianity conquer Southeast Asia?

When did Christianity conquer Southeast Asia?

Philippines- Spain and then the US in 1898
Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos - France in 1890
Malaysia, Singapore and Burma- The United Kingdom
Indonesia - Holland.

So unless you are visiting people in Thailand, um, yeah, you are going to a country that was exploited by the west at some point.

So much for "Christianity" fixing grinding poverty...

Was that the purpose of Christianity?

"The poor you shall always have among you" Jesus

He came and died to save souls, not pass out dollars

The purpose of Christianity was to get people to meekly accept poverty.

Which is why Constantine made it the state religion.

Why we are still following Bronze Age superstitions after we know there aren't a lot of dead people sitting on clouds is a mystery.

It was the first born sons , which would usually carry on the evils of the fathers. And Exodus 12:23 states God will protect the homes marked with the blood of the lamb from the destroyer. In other words he protected those willing to turn from evil, as so commanded. Those that would continue their free will given them at birth, in which they chose evil, would not and would reap the plague themselves from the destroyer, which as we know in the beginning was unleashed by eating of the forbidden fruit.
They were warned and did not take heed.
They chose their fate.
That is my humble interpretation of it.
Fortunately for us, God realized, due to free will, there was no one free from sin, and sent His Son to die for us on the cross, so we may be saved from our sins. “Father, forgive them, as they know not what they do.” He redeemed his goodness through the resurrection, that those that follow Him and accept Him as their savior, He will give us eternal life in heaven, free from all ills of the world.

You miss the point
Innocent children were killed because of the actions of adults
Just abort some babies and bless the mothers.
Or anger god and have him slaughter innocent children
One time event vs everyday.
Yeah...you’re so compassionate.

One time?

He also slaughtered innocent children, puppies and kittens during the Great flood
Maybe they weren’t so innocent.
You perhaps don’t believe that God is outside time and thus sees the inevitable conclusion.

Forum List

Back