Hard Work and Attitude Determines Your Altitude...ZIP Code Doesn’t Matter

Bad employers need to be left out to dry. Simply walk away. Not too hard to do. You cheat me I cheat you...

But the problem is there are very few good employers. The reason for this is that employers (business people) have forgotten the reason for business, which is to solve problems. Instead, today, most people open businesses to gain wealth, run their company in that manner, and completely gloss-over the actual. Thus we have one key reason for business failure.

Lynn Cheney can munch my working-class ass. Americans have an excellent work ethic if you pay them a decent wage and don't treat them like garbage.

Your side has kooks teaching, saying working hard is white supremacy

I worked my fingers to the bone for over forty years and you know what I got?

Boney fingers...
You got a a ridiculous Bart Simpson post...but you enjoyed 42 years of non-competition with foreign nationalism. Trump trying to fix that. Did you fight on WW2?Korea? Vietnam? Nah...your just a piece of shit.
No I was too young for any wars but you can still be an asshole for no reason.

The underprivileged in this country are fighting not one, but TWO forces on top of their own personal situations.

They have the Right choosing to ignore the fact that they really do have an uphill battle, an admission that is simply fact, not capitulation.

They have the Left, always animated by its maternal impulses, smothering them with protection and enabling their worst behaviors.

This country needs its nutters to find a new fucking hobby as soon as possible.

The underprivileged in this country are fighting not one, but TWO forces on top of their own personal situations.

They have the Right choosing to ignore the fact that they really do have an uphill battle, an admission that is simply fact, not capitulation.

They have the Left, always animated by its maternal impulses, smothering them with protection and enabling their worst behaviors.

This country needs its nutters to find a new fucking hobby as soon as possible.

Both sides!

The underprivileged

Hmmm

the Left, always animated by its maternal impulses, smothering them with protection and enabling their worst behaviors.

Hmmm

Wondering if you noticed your own coddling?

Life can be a real bitch for some people no doubt. I have experienced it first hand. Extreme poverty, homelessness, no parents etc...

Yet when I decided to change my life and actually applied myself I was able to make all those obstacles a thing of the past.

You can blame the left and the right all you want but the vast majority of people are wholly responsible for their situation in life. Medical and physical conditions exempted of course.

The underprivileged

Hmmm

the Left, always animated by its maternal impulses, smothering them with protection and enabling their worst behaviors.

Hmmm

Life can be a real bitch for some people no doubt. I have experienced it first hand. Extreme poverty, homelessness, no parents etc...

Yet when I decided to change my life and actually applied myself I was able to make all those obstacles a thing of the past.

You can blame the left and the right all you want but the vast majority of people are wholly responsible for their situation in life. Medical and physical conditions exempted of course.
No. There will always be people who simply don't have the capacity to "succeed" in any given system. Capitalism is one example.

You can choose to ignore that if you wish. But the pushback is getting bigger. It reminds me of the PC pushback that gave us Trump.

As another poster has put it, we could consider a strong safety net to be social insurance against electoral revolution.

Or we can just ignore what's coming. Whichever.

If only those underprivileged Americans weren’t so damned lazy and stupid! The left takes advantage of their inate aversion to hard work and their inability to learn in order to keep them on the plantation! The left encourages them to live in poverty and stay on welfare...and then they rack up the votes in exchange for free stuff. Duh!

The underprivileged

Hmmm

Hmmm

Arrogant fucks like this think they work harder than all people who are poor.

Forum List

Back