Harvard 'prof' of hate spews anti-Jewish venom

The truth is right before you. You just quoted it. The gas chambers were common knowledge.
Alleged "common knowledge" isn't evidence.......it's just people's opinions based on rumor. .... :cool:

Your silence on the Sunni slaughtering innocent men in Iraq is noted.
Although off topic....I do not know of any innocent men being killed in Iraq.

Iraq is in the middle of a civil war and men have to take sides..

And as you know civil war is the most brutal type of conflict, and there is no geneva convention to be enforced. ... :cool:

BREAKING: Israel Supporters Evacuated From Front of White House Under Police Protection | The Gateway Pundit
Dan Merica, associate producer for CNN Politics has sent out a series of photos and reports on social media about Israel supporters being evacuated in police vans from in front of the White House after being surrounded by menacing Hamas supporters.

Far left professor Cornel West gives an impassioned speech at a pro-Hamas rally outside the White House.

-------------------------------------------------

It would sure help if liberals were ever on the right side of ONE issue. It is truly miraculous. They are on the wrong side of every issue.

I hold African-American intellectuals like Cyrnyl Wyst in high esteem, and need to see some proof that he was in fact speaking in favor of Hamas at a pro-Hamas rally. Is there a video available of hys speech?

Harvard does NOT. :D

The truth is right before you. You just quoted it. The gas chambers were common knowledge.
Alleged "common knowledge" isn't evidence.......it's just people's opinions based on rumor. .... :cool:

That isn't the definition of common knowledge. This is the definition of common knowledge, Sunni Man.

What does common knowledge mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation (Free English Language Dictionary)

COMMON KNOWLEDGE (noun)
Sense 1

common knowledge

Meaning:

Something generally known to everyone

Classified under:

Nouns denoting cognitive processes and contents

Hypernyms ("common knowledge" is a kind of...):

general knowledge; public knowledge (knowledge that is available to anyone)

Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "common knowledge"):

ancient history (knowledge of some recent fact or event that has become so commonly known that it has lost its original pertinence)

Please answer my question first, Sunni Man. Thank you.

And as you know civil war is the most brutal type of conflict, and there is no geneva convention to be enforced. ... :cool:

So rounding up men and shooting them in the back of the head is not considered executing innocent men?
You are either in denial or do not know the facts.

Do you support ISIS and their slaughter of men in chains?
Taking sides does not constitute mass murder.
ISIS took Zumar today. How many men will the line up and shoot in the back of the head today?
Who are you afraid of that you will not admit the truth? Have you not seen the videos released by ISIS.
NOT off topic. Evidence of the mass chaos Muslims have without any Jewish interference.

BREAKING: Israel Supporters Evacuated From Front of White House Under Police Protection | The Gateway Pundit
Dan Merica, associate producer for CNN Politics has sent out a series of photos and reports on social media about Israel supporters being evacuated in police vans from in front of the White House after being surrounded by menacing Hamas supporters.

Far left professor Cornel West gives an impassioned speech at a pro-Hamas rally outside the White House.

-------------------------------------------------

It would sure help if liberals were ever on the right side of ONE issue. It is truly miraculous. They are on the wrong side of every issue.

I hold African-American intellectuals like Cyrnyl Wyst in high esteem, and need to see some proof that he was in fact speaking in favor of Hamas at a pro-Hamas rally. Is there a video available of hys speech?

[ame=http://youtu.be/P-15uvZ0hhM]BREAKING: Israel Supporters Evacuated From Front of White House Under Police Protection - YouTube[/ame]

Question for you, Sunni Man. As common knowledge is defined in dictionary, as something generally known by everyone and also as knowledge that is available to anyone, why don't you know it?
I am not going to get into a debate with you about common knowledge; which is subjective and far from conclusive, and many times based on the prejudices of the times in which it exists.

example: 100 years ago it was common knowledge that blacks and women were not intelligent enough to vote. ... :cool:

So rounding up men and shooting them in the back of the head is not considered executing innocent men?

ISIS took Zumar today. How many men will the line up and shoot in the back of the head today?
Who are you afraid of that you will not admit the truth? Have you not seen the videos released by ISIS.
NOT off topic. Evidence of the mass chaos Muslims have without any Jewish interference.
In many civil wars, or sometimes war in general, executing captured enemy soldiers is standard practice. .. :cool:

Cornell West sees Israel as a "white" country and sees hamas as non white. He will always speak out against anything perceived as being "white". Even if the people he denounces are successful blacks.

Uh...he is a Sunni, so he supports Sunni ISIS/ISIL terrorists shooting Shia and Christians captured in Iraq even if those prisoners weren't fighting.

Cornell West sees Israel as a "white" country and sees hamas as non white. He will always speak out against anything perceived as being "white". Even if the people he denounces are successful blacks.

Yeah, just like 95% of all liberals.

Racism makes you stupid, as West demonstrates. He excoriates Whites, who put an end to slavery, but cheers Arabs, who fostered the trade. And Arabs still engage in slavery.

Muslims want to kill gays. And they want to kill most of us "Infidels" because we let our wives drive and vote.

Back the fuck up.

"[W]e let our wives drive and vote"? "Let"? Really?

This is the mindset of the American manpig. They don't recognize strong, independent womyn as equals--they thynk of all of us as property that they can control, or at best as chyldryn that they "let" have "special privileges" like driving and voting.

Absolutely disgusting.

It is easy to stop listening to stale hacks, like West.

Muslims want to kill gays. And they want to kill most of us "Infidels" because we let our wives drive and vote.

Back the fuck up.

This is the mindset of the American manpig. They don't recognize strong, independent womyn as equals--they thynk of all of us as property that they can control, or at best as chyldryn that they "let" have "special privileges" like driving and voting.

Absolutely disgusting.
Why do you support woman hating Muslims, you fake sock puppet?

Back the fuck up.

Absolutely disgusting.

A figure of speech I believe, rephrased: "Women can vote, drive vehicles, and run corporations in the USA".

Question for you, Sunni Man. As common knowledge is defined in dictionary, as something generally known by everyone and also as knowledge that is available to anyone, why don't you know it?
I am not going to get into a debate with you about common knowledge; which is subjective and far from conclusive, and many times based on the prejudices of the times in which it exists.

example: 100 years ago it was common knowledge that blacks and women were not intelligent enough to vote. ... :cool:

There is no debate. I just gave you the definition from the dictionary. You can admit your are wrong or stay in denial over the matter. What you cannot do is divert the subject by bringing up what black women were not able to do a hundred years ago.

Not when you've got black women who have been kept in slavery by arab Muslim slavers and black males castrated by same arab muslim slavers for the past 600 yrs in the sub saharan region of continent of Africa - because they didn't believe they were worthy to pro-create. And you want to talk about voting rights? http://www.4shared.com/document/EwYRj4OZ/Secrets_Of_The_Koran_-_Don_Ric.html

Yes, the use of castration by these arab slavers against black males in that region which has led to the absence of some 300 million black people in that region today - according to a National Geographic research on the subject. The National Geographic researchers were quoted in Don Richardsons book, Secrets of the Qu'ran. Look it up and then get back to the topic of this thread which is the pro-Hamas rally which led to the pro-Israelis being removed for their own safety - right in front of the White House! How amazing is that?!

- Jeri

Last edited:

There is no debate. I just gave you the definition from the dictionary. You can admit your are wrong or stay in denial over the matter. What you cannot do is divert the subject by bringing up what black women were not able to do a hundred years ago.
You are a very dishonest poster.....I never should never have responded to your nonsense.....I won't make that mistake again. ... :cool:

Why weren't the pro-Hamas people who set fire to the Israeli flag and threatened the safety of the pro Israel people taken away in police vans instead? I realize it is a novel idea for some, to actually enforce the law but there is always a first! In front of the White House might be a good place to begin! Ya think?

Forum List

Back