Has anyone been arrested or resigned yet?

I thought this memo was the final nail in the coffin if the deep state and the DNC.

I turned on Fox today expecting to see a line of people being arrested, yet there was none.

You liberals are a short sighted stupid bunch….

Enjoy your little useless swipes while you can…

You are used to getting away with murder…

It’s a new day with President Donald J. Trump..

You and yours will pay for your collusion with

the Russians and your treasonous ways….

So.....according to you they should all be arrested by now or it's all bullshit.

But the Russia investigation is fine a year later.

I thought this memo was the final nail in the coffin if the deep state and the DNC.

I turned on Fox today expecting to see a line of people being arrested, yet there was none.

Patience. All good things take time.

Patience? You mean like waiting or that check from Mexico?

Are you so out of the loop and uninformed that you don't know that Mexico is already paying dearly? What about the loss of income being sent back there? The loss of drug revenue, the loss of income from MS-13 gang activity?

Tell you what sweetmeat: Total it all up for me and get back to me, ok?

It's not the final, it's the tip of the iceberg.

Next we need the House Judiciary committee to investigate every FISA warrant, every FISA warrant request, and every unmasking during the Obama administration.

Do not hold your breath waiting for that to happen

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Exactly, for the most part it was an underwhelming nothingburger.

You know, it took them how long to get nothing on the collusion /delusion?

We are smarter than they are, expect a slow drip till June, and a crescendo to bury them by September.

They are toast, we are just taking our time cooking them!

Next we need the House Judiciary committee to investigate every FISA warrant, every FISA warrant request, and every unmasking during the Obama administration.

Do not hold your breath waiting for that to happen

Exactly, for the most part it was an underwhelming nothingburger.

Unlike your Russia Russia Russia investigation

there are facts to go with this one………

I think Trump is going to ram this burger right up your asses….

You know, it took them how long to get nothing on the collusion /delusion?

We are smarter than they are, expect a slow drip till June, and a crescendo to bury them by September.

They are toast, we are just taking our time cooking them!

"Collusion delusion" :laughing0301:

Patience? You mean like waiting or that check from Mexico?

Are you so out of the loop and uninformed that you don't know that Mexico is already paying dearly? What about the loss of income being sent back there? The loss of drug revenue, the loss of income from MS-13 gang activity?

Tell you what sweetmeat: Total it all up for me and get back to me, ok?

Despite what Trump might tell you, Mexico having a loss on income does not pay for the wall.

Look at it this way, Bob owes you 100 bucks, Bob loses his job and his income. Does that mean Bob has paid you back your 100 bucks?

You mean the warrants requested by Republicans?

So.....according to you they should all be arrested by now or it's all bullshit.

Actually if you would pay attention to my post you would know that I am not in favor of the Mueller investigation and do not think that Trump himself did anything illegal during the election. I have stated that at least 50 times on this forum

I also happen to think that so far all the "memo" hype has been a bit overdone, to say the least.

Nobody is going to jail over it. I doubt anyone will even lose a job over it. Nothing will change and you zealots on both sides will still be throwing your shit at eachother like the monkeys at the zoo.

You liberals are a short sighted stupid bunch….

Enjoy your little useless swipes while you can…

You are used to getting away with murder…

It’s a new day with President Donald J. Trump..

You and yours will pay for your collusion with

the Russians and your treasonous ways….

While you have your nose up Trump's ass can you tell us if he had KFC or MdDs for lunch today?

Look at it this way, Bob owes you 100 bucks, Bob loses his job and his income. Does that mean Bob has paid you back your 100 bucks?

No gatorbreath look at it this way... You are a 1%er... You are on the coarse everyday... Bob's name is really Roberto and he needs the $100.00 more than you...
Are your balls clean yet?

Actually I am a 10%er and I do not get to golf all the time like our POTUS. It is cold where I live and not really golf weather! But the dreams of spring are starting to appear!

Actually if you would pay attention to my post you would know that I am not in favor of the Mueller investigation and do not think that Trump himself did anything illegal during the election. I have stated that at least 50 times on this forum

I also happen to think that so far all the "memo" hype has been a bit overdone, to say the least.

Nobody is going to jail over it. I doubt anyone will even lose a job over it. Nothing will change and you zealots on both sides will still be throwing your shit at eachother like the monkeys at the zoo.
sorry. you're PARTISAN HACK in 90% of your posts has put you on ignore and i only find you when i go back and look for something.

and now you call me a zealot because...well because that's just what you do. :)

sorry. you're PARTISAN HACK in 90% of your posts has put you on ignore and i only find you when i go back and look for something.

and now you call me a zealot because...well because that's just what you do. :)

I call you a zealot because you are always 100% with the Right and the other Trump zealots. I call you a zealot because you, like all the other zealots, make assumptions about me that have no basis in fact and have nothing to with what I have posted.

You call me a partisan hack yet could not point to single position I hold that is tied to either party.

You pretend to have me on ignore and then respond to my comments on a daily basis. Besides, what sort of a child even uses ignore?

yes

now that you asked

josh campbell who was comeys personal assistant

Opinion | Why I Am Leaving the F.B.I.

he is still going to be a material witness

he can run but cant hide

So, this is what you Trump zealots are reduced to hanging your hats on.

I truly pity you.

Forum List

Back