Has anyone been arrested or resigned yet?

So.....according to you they should all be arrested by now or it's all bullshit.

But the Russia investigation is fine a year later.

Actually if you would pay attention to my post you would know that I am not in favor of the Mueller investigation and do not think that Trump himself did anything illegal during the election. I have stated that at least 50 times on this forum

I also happen to think that so far all the "memo" hype has been a bit overdone, to say the least.

Nobody is going to jail over it. I doubt anyone will even lose a job over it. Nothing will change and you zealots on both sides will still be throwing your shit at eachother like the monkeys at the zoo.
sorry. you're PARTISAN HACK in 90% of your posts has put you on ignore and i only find you when i go back and look for something.

and now you call me a zealot because...well because that's just what you do. :)

I call you a zealot because you are always 100% with the Right and the other Trump zealots. I call you a zealot because you, like all the other zealots, make assumptions about me that have no basis in fact and have nothing to with what I have posted.

You call me a partisan hack yet could not point to single position I hold that is tied to either party.

You pretend to have me on ignore and then respond to my comments on a daily basis. Besides, what sort of a child even uses ignore?
all ive ever said is you ise zealiot n partisan hack a LOT.

am i wrong?

So.....according to you they should all be arrested by now or it's all bullshit.

Actually if you would pay attention to my post you would know that I am not in favor of the Mueller investigation and do not think that Trump himself did anything illegal during the election. I have stated that at least 50 times on this forum

I also happen to think that so far all the "memo" hype has been a bit overdone, to say the least.

Nobody is going to jail over it. I doubt anyone will even lose a job over it. Nothing will change and you zealots on both sides will still be throwing your shit at eachother like the monkeys at the zoo.
sorry. you're PARTISAN HACK in 90% of your posts has put you on ignore and i only find you when i go back and look for something.

I call you a zealot because you are always 100% with the Right and the other Trump zealots. I call you a zealot because you, like all the other zealots, make assumptions about me that have no basis in fact and have nothing to with what I have posted.

You call me a partisan hack yet could not point to single position I hold that is tied to either party.

You pretend to have me on ignore and then respond to my comments on a daily basis. Besides, what sort of a child even uses ignore?

am i wrong?

no you are not wrong. you may not have noticed, as their actions might seem normal to you, but this forum is filled to the rim with partisan zealots.

I notice an awful lot of liberals quote FOX...how do they know what FOX is saying?

hmmm...maybe they have a TV and turn it on Fox? Or maybe they have this thing called the "internet" and they use it to access FoxNews.com?

am i wrong?

no you are not wrong. you may not have noticed, as their actions might seem normal to you, but this forum is filled to the rim with partisan zealots.
i think its a crutch phrase for the inteluctually lazy. insult so you dont have to put down your own views

I thought this memo was the final nail in the coffin if the deep state and the DNC.

I turned on Fox today expecting to see a line of people being arrested, yet there was none.

You liberals are a short sighted stupid bunch….

Enjoy your little useless swipes while you can…

You are used to getting away with murder…

It’s a new day with President Donald J. Trump..

You and yours will pay for your collusion with

the Russians and your treasonous ways….

While you have your nose up Trump's ass can you tell us if he had KFC or MdDs for lunch today?

It’s clear you liberals fear the truth…

The Truth is catching up with you fast….

This is going to be so fun to watch….

Your dicks are in the dirt…….

I thought this memo was the final nail in the coffin if the deep state and the DNC.

I turned on Fox today expecting to see a line of people being arrested, yet there was none.

yes

now that you asked

josh campbell who was comeys personal assistant

Opinion | Why I Am Leaving the F.B.I.

he is still going to be a material witness

he can run but cant hide

So, this is what you Trump zealots are reduced to hanging your hats on.

I truly pity you.

no you asked and you got an answer ass wipe

Seeing how the Country has not been turned into the Banana Republic that the left wants, why don't we let the Patriots like General Flynn and Carter Page start proceedings in clearing their names and acquiring financial compensation for groundless accusations brought by the soon to be defunct Democratic Party...

And you gatorbreath I suggest you pop some corn, take your balls out and clean them and watch Rachel madcow...
Maybe he does not have the affections for Rachel Maddow like you obviously do.
It’s really hard to get any uglier than Rachel Maddow...

Do you not have mirrors where you reside?

i think its a crutch phrase for the inteluctually lazy. insult so you dont have to put down your own views

Perhaps that is because you are too close to the zealotry to recognize it. There is an old saying that the man standing at the base of the lighthouse cannot tell it if is broken or not.

I am not a liberal and you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass

Only for the partisan zealots like yourself that put party before country.

More fool you. This memo is only the very beginning. Get ready for an interesting ride dude, your whole BS meme is going to come crashing down around your ears.

I have been hearing that same bullshit since Reagan was arming our enemies. Never happens and nothing ever changes. But you partisan zealots will never learn

I am not a liberal and you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass

Only for the partisan zealots like yourself that put party before country.

If you are not a liberal, what are you other than confused?

All good and decent people enjoy seeing justice done…

liberals attack the truth…

We have the type of governments second amendment was enacted to prevent

If you are not a liberal, what are you other than confused?

I am a libertarian. I support smaller government and more personal freedoms.,

All good and decent people enjoy seeing justice done…

Yes they do. But we are not seeing that here. We are seeing a political dog and pony show meant to keep people like you happy. In the end nothing will change.

liberals attack the truth…

Partisans from both sides attack the truth because you all filter the truth through the prism of how it helps your party. To you all that matters is that the Dems/Liberals are brought down. You do not care about justice, just about your side winning.

We have the type of governments second amendment was enacted to prevent

Do you really think the 2nd amendment can prevent this?

Absofuckinglutely

I say you live in a fantasy world, but whatever works for you.

It's not the final, it's the tip of the iceberg.

Next we need the House Judiciary committee to investigate every FISA warrant, every FISA warrant request, and every unmasking during the Obama administration.
Benghazi anyone?

It's not the final, it's the tip of the iceberg.

Next we need the House Judiciary committee to investigate every FISA warrant, every FISA warrant request, and every unmasking during the Obama administration.

Do not hold your breath waiting for that to happen

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
All President Trump needs to do is sign an EO and ALL the corrupt FISA warrant bullshit WILL be release to the public. He's really getting pissed off at all the corruption and bullshit attacks on him and his administration.
'Don't Fuck With The Trump!'.
Mark my words. Before this is over there will be a few dozen DOJ/FBI employees sent to prison.

Forum List

Back