Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

I posted this thread over 4 months ago. It's more relevant now than it was then.

But before I comment further, I want to ask a rhetorical question that is considerably less provocative than it is a simple common sense inquiry.

If you're a president with nothing to hide, and you know that you and your campaign are both not guilty of any kind of collusion (conspiracy) with the Russians to affect the 2016 election, but you also understand that optics and your behavior could either bolster your argument or weaken it considerably in the eyes of people who still have an open mind about what happened (and why) in 2016, then I can't help but ask the following question:

With your countrymen and the world watching (from afar), why would you choose to meet Putin in private for 2 hours with no high-ranking American aides present, no stenographer, and no one other than an American translator? Why shouldn't reasonable, rational people be suspicious of what happened in that meeting room.under such circumstances?

President Trump, why would you do that if you have nothing to hide?

I would add this: if the Dems gain control of the House there will likely be a vote to impeach Trump. It'll be interesting to see if the Dems in Red and Purple states make the same mistake that the predecessors did in 2009/2010 when they voted for the ACA and got waxed in those midterms. As things stand now, there's no evidence to support an impeachment, but the crazy bastards on the Far Left may demand it and ruin their party for the following 10 years.

I posted this thread over 4 months ago. It's more relevant now than it was then.

But before I comment further, I want to ask a rhetorical question that is considerably less provocative than it is a simple common sense inquiry.

If you're a president with nothing to hide, and you know that you and your campaign are both not guilty of any kind of collusion (conspiracy) with the Russians to affect the 2016 election, but you also understand that optics and your behavior could either bolster your argument or weaken it considerably in the eyes of people who still have an open mind about what happened (and why) in 2016, then I can't help but ask the following question:

With your countrymen and the world watching (from afar), why would you choose to meet Putin in private for 2 hours with no high-ranking American aides present, no stenographer, and no one other than an American translator? Why shouldn't reasonable, rational people be suspicious of what happened in that meeting room.under such circumstances?

Let me elaborate. Not a chance in hell. I know it's the dream of every Lefty, but IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. And yes, I will be more than willing to post an apology and an admission that I was totally wrong.

It's not a dream. Dreams are pleasant. This is an American nightmare!

You're a fucking idiot. A guy leaves his cushy lifestyle to try to do good for the America he loves, and here you are being an asshat. I'd like to kick you right in your ass, you piece of shit! What have you done for America? Fuck right the hell off. I'm tired of bullshit like this.

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?
Yes. Every liberal, and leftist has been hoping and praying for exactly that. What did you think this farce of an investigation has been about?
Multiple indictments and guilty pleas already prove the investigation is not a farce.

Yes, it is a farce because exactly NONE of those indictments have anything to do with the 2016 election!

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?
Seems a very plausible scenario to me.

Treason is extremely difficult to prove.

Unless Trump is willing to confess to treason, or at least two of his co-conspirators are willing to testify, it would be impossible to sustain such a charge.

No, if Trump were to be indicted, it would be a charge of obstruction of justice, for which there is ample evidence:

Mueller’s obstruction of justice case against Trump looks damning

We already know for a fact that Trump gave top secret information to Russians in the oval office the day after he fired Comey.

He's the President. He is allowed to do just that. Next ridiculous claim!

What say you?
Yes. Every liberal, and leftist has been hoping and praying for exactly that. What did you think this farce of an investigation has been about?
Multiple indictments and guilty pleas already prove the investigation is not a farce.
Not a one related to Trump, and collision.

No, only against Trump's former campaign manager, Trump's former deputy chairman of the Trump Inaugural Committee (both of whom are charged with conspiracy against the United States), Trump's former foreign policy advisor, and Trump's former national security advisor, all of whom, like Trump, his son, and his son-in-law, had numerous contacts with Russian, some of which, like Trump, went back years. And who were they all working for? Trump! Would a reasonable person believe that this all happened without Trump's knowledge and consent?

None of those charges had ANYTHING to do with the 2016 campaign

What say you?

Hillary got $150,000,000 for selling our scare uranium, there's your traitor

Uranium wasn't sold. Uranium STOCK was sold.

Bullshit. Why are you such a dumbass and libtard apologist?

If you were POTUS for a year and a half, and you had deranged enemies coming at you from all directions, throwing everything at you but the kitchen sink, then you probably wouldn't need to ask that question.

You stupid retards piss me off! What grounds are there for treason charges against Trump, faggots?

He's already done better than any president ever! You need jackslapped right in the mouth you fucking pieces of excrement!

Mueller has obstruction of justice. Treason would be sweeter!

Doubtful. His lack of action against Trump indicates he is likely also under Putin's control. Putin probably has some kind of audio or video blackmail on him. We must conclude Comey was removed in order to get a Putin man in charge. Unfortunately, Comey was likely unaware of those circumstances.

Let me elaborate. Not a chance in hell. I know it's the dream of every Lefty, but IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. And yes, I will be more than willing to post an apology and an admission that I was totally wrong.

You're a fucking idiot. A guy leaves his cushy lifestyle to try to do good for the America he loves, and here you are being an asshat. I'd like to kick you right in your ass, you piece of shit! What have you done for America? Fuck right the hell off. I'm tired of bullshit like this.

It seemed like nonsense (bullshit in your words) to many career people in government up until Trump unilaterally decided to meet Putin privately, essentially shutting out any kind of oversight about what was discussed.

What say you?
I say you have zero evidence against Trump and continue to ignore evidence of crime by Obama, Hillary, & Obama-s criminal administration...

It seemed like nonsense (bullshit in your words) to many career people in government up until Trump unilaterally decided to meet Putin privately, essentially shutting out any kind of oversight about what was discussed.
'

STFU with your insinuated innuendo. What have you done for America lately? Huh, Bitchboi? GRRRRR

If insinuated innuendo is all you have, that it teh fucking weaksauce, and you can cram that up in your colon right next to your head. FAGGOT

Treason is more like what you're doing, than what Trump is, k?

Last edited:

What say you?

Any day now...............................................

What say you?
I think the President like many of the past good ones, did the drive by visit to get a general look and sizing up of him. This is what a smart guy would. I don't know just what he learned, but would hope that he might have found out just what damage Hilly Clinton did while she was working with the Russian Gov. Pretty sure nothing happened that is of great "real" news. The big event will be when Putin comes to this Nation.

What say you?
I'd say you're brainwashed by leftist media.

“The Treasury Department issued new sanctions on numerous individuals and entities in Russia.
The president’s continued other sanctions on malicious cyber activity in response to election hacking.
He’s expelled 60 operatives from the United States and closed two consulates,
The president has issued four statements condemning Russian’s poisoning about U.K. citizens on U.K. soil.
He’s authorized the sale of lethal aid to Ukraine.
He’s authorized military strikes against the Assad regime in Syria and has repeatedly called out Russia’s actions on that front.
We’ve also exported energy to our allies in eastern Europe.”

(Sarah Sanders talking to Jim Acosta of CNN)

And : "Overwhelming evidence " of Russian interference in the 2016 election ? - Based on what ?

Forum List

Back