Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

Bring bogus treason charges against Trump is a sure fire way to start a civil war

-Geaux

LOL! Well, people like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh certainly aren't going to take up arms and risk physical harm, arrest, and the loss of their cushy lives. But I could certainly see them stirring up the masses. Fine. Inciting to riot is a crime, and I'm sure the gov't wouldn't mind arresting them and prosecuting them under the appropriate statutes.
Remind me when the left agitators were arrested for stirring up antififa and the blacks.

Seth Rich leaked the e-mails to Julian Assange and was murdered for doing so. What I find hilarious and ironic is that leftards are not pissed about the Wikileaks revelations but are pissed that the criminality and corruption of the DNC was put out in the public square.

I suspect you may be right that Dippy Waterhead's paki IT guy killed Seth Rich before he attempted to flee to back to Pakistan. It sounds plausible anyway.

On the fact that wikileaks gave the world evidence that the DNC allowed hitlery to fuck all the Bernie voters and Dippy sucked their ass blood off her dick and it was completely ignored proves to me that democrook voters are either mostly dead people, or all brain dead people.

8 years of impregnating Our Government with Obama & Clinton Scum has brought us to this.
Bring bogus treason charges against Trump is a sure fire way to start a civil war

-Geaux

LOL! Well, people like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh certainly aren't going to take up arms and risk physical harm, arrest, and the loss of their cushy lives. But I could certainly see them stirring up the masses. Fine. Inciting to riot is a crime, and I'm sure the gov't wouldn't mind arresting them and prosecuting them under the appropriate statutes.
The govt. You mean Trump's govt don't you? No the conservatives in media won't be arrested. It will be the Trump govt doing most of the stirring.

Oh. Did you think the govt was democrat? That is a mistake.

Last edited:
People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?
Yes. Every liberal, and leftist has been hoping and praying for exactly that. What did you think this farce of an investigation has been about?
Multiple indictments and guilty pleas already prove the investigation is not a farce.
If a special counsel is able to cast his net over a vast number of people and investigate practically anything in their lives to find crimes, crimes will be found. That’s not how our legal system usually works.

Seth Rich had a contract on his head. Interesting that he was murdered just outside Robert Mueller’s doorstep.

Seth Rich leaked the e-mails to Julian Assange and was murdered for doing so. What I find hilarious and ironic is that leftards are not pissed about the Wikileaks revelations but are pissed that the criminality and corruption of the DNC was put out in the public square.

I suspect you may be right that Dippy Waterhead's paki IT guy killed Seth Rich before he attempted to flee to back to Pakistan. It sounds plausible anyway.

On the fact that wikileaks gave the world evidence that the DNC allowed hitlery to fuck all the Bernie voters and Dippy sucked their ass blood off her dick and it was completely ignored proves to me that democrook voters are either mostly dead people, or all brain dead people.

Except if it’s partisan, you ignore Christopher Steele, The DNC, Fusion GPS, FISA abuses, and Crooked Hillary Clinton.
People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?
Yes. Every liberal, and leftist has been hoping and praying for exactly that. What did you think this farce of an investigation has been about?
Multiple indictments and guilty pleas already prove the investigation is not a farce.
If a special counsel is able to cast his net over a vast number of people and investigate practically anything in their lives to find crimes, crimes will be found. That’s not how our legal system usually works.

Mueller desperately wants a way out of this endless and unproductive witch hunt but can't get out himself and is seeking for someone or something to do it for him

What is the number of combined guilty pleas and indictments which qualifies to be regarded as "unproductive?"
The answer is catching a few minnows as he has while being put on the job to land the big fish

A campaign manager and a former national security advisor are not minnows.
and neither were charged with collusion go figure.
Collusion isn’t illegal

Well we can definitely see how Seth got caught

Mueller desperately wants a way out of this endless and unproductive witch hunt but can't get out himself and is seeking for someone or something to do it for him

What is the number of combined guilty pleas and indictments which qualifies to be regarded as "unproductive?"

Indictments don't mean Shiite! With that and a $1.00, you can a get a large drink at McDonald's.

The guilty pleas? "I lied to the FBI when I should have kept my right to remain silent and I wouldn't have lied. I am an idiot!"

Anytime an indictment leads to:

A. criminal charges,
B. the risk of a long prison sentence and hefty fines,
C. being required to fork over a lot of money for bail, and
D. being forced to wear an ankle bracelet,

it's a big deal.

And the reason that they lied to the FBI is because they were attempting to cover up their activities. In plainer English, they wouldn't have lied if they didn't know they did something wrong.

Ever hear the phrase, "Any good prosecutor could indict a ham sandwich"?

I have some news for you since you don't seem to understand how the system works.

The indictments weren't brought down by a single person/prosecutor like a district attorney, as an example. The indictments were brought about by an empaneled Federal Grand Jury which is comprised of 16 to 23 members. The law also requires that at least 12 members must concur in any indictment. They're average American citizens who listen to the evidence as it's presented, after which point a vote is held by the entire grand jury. That's democracy, baby!.

Last edited:

You're really to stupid for a response and I wish a cat smothered you as a baby but I'm going to respond to the concept regardless.

The only political violence that has been committed in the last several years are the actions of weapons grade stupid bed wetting libturd parasites like the OP who wear black masks instead of the old terrorist uniforms democrook thugs wore several decades ago.

C-co2WNUIAAWiY1.jpg

It's actually a good thing leftist "teachers" have been instructed to program children to be afraid of guns. Those children who retained the capacity to think independently of course rejected the indoctrination and carry weapons for self defense as adults.

Should a civil war break out between bed wetting libturds and cognizant human beings, it will be over in 15 minutes.

If any moonbats survive it will be because they began swimming to Cuba or fled to Canada before the range went hot.

What say you?
It is if the goal is to put anyone in jail for anything. I always thought warrants are for someone who may have created a crime. Not to investigate to find a crime! I thought this was the US

Indictments don't mean Shiite! With that and a $1.00, you can a get a large drink at McDonald's.

The guilty pleas? "I lied to the FBI when I should have kept my right to remain silent and I wouldn't have lied. I am an idiot!"

A. criminal charges,

it's a big deal.

And the reason that they lied to the FBI is because they were attempting to cover up their activities. In plainer English, they wouldn't have lied if they didn't know they did something wrong.

I have some news for you since you don't seem to understand how the system works.

The indictments weren't brought down by a single person/prosecutor like a district attorney, as an example. The indictments were brought about by an empaneled Federal Grand Jury which is comprised of 16 to 23 members that also requires that at least 12 members must concur in any indictment. They're average American citizens who listen to the evidence as it's presented, after which point a vote is held by the entire grand jury. That's democracy, baby!.
In the US one must be investigating a crime to get an indictment on an individual, not trying to find a crime in his life!

A. criminal charges,

it's a big deal.

The indictments weren't brought down by a single person/prosecutor like a district attorney, as an example. The indictments were brought about by an empaneled Federal Grand Jury which is comprised of 16 to 23 members that also requires that at least 12 members must concur in any indictment. They're average American citizens who listen to the evidence as it's presented, after which point a vote is held by the entire grand jury. That's democracy, baby!.

Listen, dumbass! I happen to have taught American Government in high schools for about the past 20 years, so I probably forgot more than you know.

I refer you back to my previous statement regarding the ham sandwich which probably has a much higher IQ than you do!

Try again amateur!

Listen, dumbass! I happen to have taught American Government in high schools for about the past 20 years, so I probably forgot more than you know.

I refer you back to my previous statement regarding the ham sandwich which probably has a much higher IQ than you do!

Try again amateur!

There are goldfish that have more knowledge of civics than that vapid parasite.

Setting the bar at "Ham Sandwich" is not fair to Mustang

Something along the lines of a deep sea sponge is even sort of unfair.

29b9743e6aba39700d2f68fdc50babf6--sea-sponge-deep-sea.jpg

You're really to stupid for a response and I wish a cat smothered you as a baby but I'm going to respond to the concept regardless.

The only political violence that has been committed in the last several years are the actions of weapons grade stupid bed wetting libturd parasites like the OP who wear black masks instead of the old terrorist uniforms democrook thugs wore several decades ago.

C-co2WNUIAAWiY1.jpg

It's actually a good thing leftist "teachers" have been instructed to program children to be afraid of guns. Those children who retained the capacity to think independently of course rejected the indoctrination and carry weapons for self defense as adults.

Should a civil war break out between bed wetting libturds and cognizant human beings, it will be over in 15 minutes.

If any moonbats survive it will be because they began swimming to Cuba or fled to Canada before the range went hot.

I'm too stupid for a response stated the person who misused the word "to" instead of the word "too?"

I'm guessing you have a very serious problem with there, their, and they're.

C-co2WNUIAAWiY1.jpg

I'm too stupid for a response stated the person who misused the word "to" instead of the word "too?"

I'm guessing you have a very serious problem with there, their, and they're.

You should have stopped there.

A. criminal charges,

it's a big deal.

Try again amateur!

Then, Seaman Rockwell, why didn't you address the points I made?

Why don't you grab a mop and swab the deck while you think about it?

A. criminal charges,

it's a big deal.

Try again amateur!

Then, Seaman Rockwell, why didn't you address the points I made?

Why don't you grab a mop and swab the deck while you think about it?

I'm sorry, I must have dozed off while you droned on Captain Obvious!

I responded twice. See "ham sandwich".

If that is too tough to handle, find a small child to read it to you.

I see the Left still wants to talk about The Black Anitichrist we had as President as if he wasn’t trying to utterly destroy America and actually aided and abetted the spread of radical Islam.
Obama is a better Christian than the pervs on the right.

The answer is catching a few minnows as he has while being put on the job to land the big fish

A campaign manager and a former national security advisor are not minnows.
and neither were charged with collusion go figure.
Weren't both foreign agents?

Forum List

Back