Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

Mueller desperately wants a way out of this endless and unproductive witch hunt but can't get out himself and is seeking for someone or something to do it for him

What is the number of combined guilty pleas and indictments which qualifies to be regarded as "unproductive?"
The answer is catching a few minnows as he has while being put on the job to land the big fish

A campaign manager and a former national security advisor are not minnows.

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

Um, no

-Geaux

Bring bogus treason charges against Trump is a sure fire way to start a civil war

-Geaux

Of course Mueller is focused on treason charges, that's why he has so many Trump-hating agents working with him. They will find whatever is needed to fulfill the Trump-hating DNC's agenda.

Mueller desperately wants a way out of this endless and unproductive witch hunt but can't get out himself and is seeking for someone or something to do it for him

What is the number of combined guilty pleas and indictments which qualifies to be regarded as "unproductive?"

Indictments don't mean Shiite! With that and a $1.00, you can a get a large drink at McDonald's.

The guilty pleas? "I lied to the FBI when I should have kept my right to remain silent and I wouldn't have lied. I am an idiot!"

Anytime an indictment leads to:

A. criminal charges,
B. the risk of a long prison sentence and hefty fines,
C. being required to fork over a lot of money for bail, and
D. being forced to wear an ankle bracelet,

it's a big deal.

And the reason that they lied to the FBI is because they were attempting to cover up their activities. In plainer English, they wouldn't have lied if they didn't know they did something wrong.

Bring bogus treason charges against Trump is a sure fire way to start a civil war

-Geaux

LOL! Well, people like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh certainly aren't going to take up arms and risk physical harm, arrest, and the loss of their cushy lives. But I could certainly see them stirring up the masses. Fine. Inciting to riot is a crime, and I'm sure the gov't wouldn't mind arresting them and prosecuting them under the appropriate statutes.

LOL! Well, people like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh certainly aren't going to take up arms and risk physical harm, arrest, and the loss of their cushy lives. But I could certainly see them stirring up the masses. Fine. Inciting to riot is a crime, and I'm sure the gov't wouldn't mind arresting them and prosecuting them under the appropriate statutes.

Actually Hannity is a MarksMan and a black belt. Don't know about Rush but, you have no idea what people are capable of doing. Define 'stirring up the masses' does that include Obama's denigrating law enforcement?

Last edited:

-Geaux

Is that after, or before, they arrest the Oakland Mayor?

-Geaux

The answer is catching a few minnows as he has while being put on the job to land the big fish

Manafort was NOT the campaign manager at the time of his crimes. Flynn is actually not guilty of anything according to some FBI agents.

Now, stuff that in your pipe and smoke it!

Indictments don't mean Shiite! With that and a $1.00, you can a get a large drink at McDonald's.

The guilty pleas? "I lied to the FBI when I should have kept my right to remain silent and I wouldn't have lied. I am an idiot!"

Anytime an indictment leads to:

A. criminal charges,
B. the risk of a long prison sentence and hefty fines,
C. being required to fork over a lot of money for bail, and
D. being forced to wear an ankle bracelet,

it's a big deal.

And the reason that they lied to the FBI is because they were attempting to cover up their activities. In plainer English, they wouldn't have lied if they didn't know they did something wrong.

Ever hear the phrase, "Any good prosecutor could indict a ham sandwich"?

-Geaux

Actually Hannity is a MarksMan and a black belt. Don't know about Rush.

Limbaugh is a BIG belt!

-Geaux

Actually Hannity is a MarksMan and a black belt. Don't know about Rush.

Limbaugh is a BIG belt!

You obviously have not seen Rush in quite a while, dumbass!

Trump, the "Entertainment" president who said acting presidential is "BORE RING".

The Russia Investigation has been very entertaining.

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?
Tell you what, call the DNC and demand that the fbi has to look at their server. Let’s start there k?

I say you're an imbecile.

We KNOW FOR A FACT hitlery committed crimes for which the people in charge of enforcing the law willfully and deliberately refused to prosecute her for and Comey testified to that fact.

Yet here we have your dumbass concerned with fantasies you dreamed up before the moisture spreading across your plastic sheets disrupted your sleep.
That’s mold

What say you?

Seth Rich leaked the e-mails to Julian Assange and was murdered for doing so. What I find hilarious and ironic is that leftards are not pissed about the Wikileaks revelations but are pissed that the criminality and corruption of the DNC was put out in the public square.

I see the Left still wants to talk about The Black Anitichrist we had as President as if he wasn’t trying to utterly destroy America and actually aided and abetted the spread of radical Islam.

-Geaux

The govt. You mean Trump's govt don't you? No the conservatives in media won't be arrested. It will be the Trump govt doing most of the stirring.

Oh. Did you think the govt was democrat? That is a mistake.

and neither were charged with collusion go figure.

Forum List

Back