Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

Trump, the "Entertainment" president who said acting presidential is "BORE RING".

The Russia Investigation has been very entertaining.

Trump really nailed it when he did a comic routine on the robotic-like boorish behavior of past Presidents (Obama comes to mind). It was funny.....Apparently humor is not familiar to you. Yes, the Russian investigation has been entertaining and enlightening....Especially when we see there is 0 evidence so....now Mueller is trying the Saudi connection.....You just gotta laugh....:777: It's such a thinly veiled attempt to get Trump on SOMETHING....ANYTHING.....:abgg2q.jpg: They still can't accept their monumental defeat and their huge disconnect with geographical America.

What is the number of combined guilty pleas and indictments which qualifies to be regarded as "unproductive?"

Indictments don't mean Shiite! With that and a $1.00, you can a get a large drink at McDonald's.

The guilty pleas? "I lied to the FBI when I should have kept my right to remain silent and I wouldn't have lied. I am an idiot!"

Anytime an indictment leads to:

A. criminal charges,
B. the risk of a long prison sentence and hefty fines,
C. being required to fork over a lot of money for bail, and
D. being forced to wear an ankle bracelet,

it's a big deal.

And the reason that they lied to the FBI is because they were attempting to cover up their activities. In plainer English, they wouldn't have lied if they didn't know they did something wrong.

Ever hear the phrase, "Any good prosecutor could indict a ham sandwich"?

I have some news for you since you don't seem to understand how the system works.

The indictments weren't brought down by a single person/prosecutor like a district attorney, as an example. The indictments were brought about by an empaneled Federal Grand Jury which is comprised of 16 to 23 members that also requires that at least 12 members must concur in any indictment. They're average American citizens who listen to the evidence as it's presented, after which point a vote is held by the entire grand jury. That's democracy, baby!.
In the US one must be investigating a crime to get an indictment on an individual, not trying to find a crime in his life!

Ever hear of probable cause?

LOL! Well, people like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh certainly aren't going to take up arms and risk physical harm, arrest, and the loss of their cushy lives. But I could certainly see them stirring up the masses. Fine. Inciting to riot is a crime, and I'm sure the gov't wouldn't mind arresting them and prosecuting them under the appropriate statutes.

You're really to stupid for a response and I wish a cat smothered you as a baby but I'm going to respond to the concept regardless.

The only political violence that has been committed in the last several years are the actions of weapons grade stupid bed wetting libturd parasites like the OP who wear black masks instead of the old terrorist uniforms democrook thugs wore several decades ago.

C-co2WNUIAAWiY1.jpg

It's actually a good thing leftist "teachers" have been instructed to program children to be afraid of guns. Those children who retained the capacity to think independently of course rejected the indoctrination and carry weapons for self defense as adults.

Should a civil war break out between bed wetting libturds and cognizant human beings, it will be over in 15 minutes.

If any moonbats survive it will be because they began swimming to Cuba or fled to Canada before the range went hot.

I'm too stupid for a response stated the person who misused the word "to" instead of the word "too?"

I'm guessing you have a very serious problem with there, their, and they're.
Y
I see the Left still wants to talk about The Black Anitichrist we had as President as if he wasn’t trying to utterly destroy America and actually aided and abetted the spread of radical Islam.
Obama is a better Christian than the pervs on the right.
Reverend Wright says otherwise

Indictments don't mean Shiite! With that and a $1.00, you can a get a large drink at McDonald's.

The guilty pleas? "I lied to the FBI when I should have kept my right to remain silent and I wouldn't have lied. I am an idiot!"

Anytime an indictment leads to:

A. criminal charges,
B. the risk of a long prison sentence and hefty fines,
C. being required to fork over a lot of money for bail, and
D. being forced to wear an ankle bracelet,

it's a big deal.

And the reason that they lied to the FBI is because they were attempting to cover up their activities. In plainer English, they wouldn't have lied if they didn't know they did something wrong.

Ever hear the phrase, "Any good prosecutor could indict a ham sandwich"?

I have some news for you since you don't seem to understand how the system works.

The indictments weren't brought down by a single person/prosecutor like a district attorney, as an example. The indictments were brought about by an empaneled Federal Grand Jury which is comprised of 16 to 23 members that also requires that at least 12 members must concur in any indictment. They're average American citizens who listen to the evidence as it's presented, after which point a vote is held by the entire grand jury. That's democracy, baby!.
In the US one must be investigating a crime to get an indictment on an individual, not trying to find a crime in his life!

Ever hear of probable cause?
To a crime sure. Not anything else . Name the crime

Obama is a better Christian than the pervs on the right.

Obama embraces Louie Farrakhan, the racist pervert. Obama likes Islam which is based on another pervert. He spent decades (he says) listening to the America-hating, racist Rev. Wright in a fake attempt to pretend to be a Christian so that he could get more votes.

I don't think he has an agenda. He's just starting from the point of interactions with Russians and going where the information leads. I don't think he purposely wants to find Trump guilty of anything; he's just looking for the truth.
Then why is his team packed with Hillary supporting Trump-haters ?

Arrest Mueller for Muslim Brotherhood collusion (sedition).

MAGA=Mueller aint going away'
You mean to federal prison ? Time will tell.

I can see him, jerry Brown, and Xavier Beccera all sharing the same cell.
From what we can see so far there is no direct links to trump but man his campaign was full of criminals. I think he is going to skate by the skin of his orange but won't shake his historic corruption and will be a one termer.

From what we can see so far there is no direct links to trump but man his campaign was full of criminals. I think he is going to skate by the skin of his orange but won't shake his historic corruption and will be a one termer.
Ok, then how's that on trump? so you admit that it was a witch hunt. Just find crimes on his campaign staff.

Is this like all the "information" we got about how Trump would be a NO-termer ?

For cryin' out loud, those campaign links ARE direct links to Trump. They were hired by Trump. They worked for Trump. And they were directed by Trump. You can't get anymore direct than that.

For cryin' out loud, those campaign links ARE direct links to Trump. They were hired by Trump. They worked for Trump. And they were directed by Trump. You can't get anymore direct than that.
WHAT "campaign links" ?

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

If this happened...Mueller will be the only one that can find it. The GOP controlled Senate and House committee are a sham

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

If this happened...Mueller will be the only one that can find it. The GOP controlled Senate and House committee are a sham
Sham? They just cant see any collusion.
zdx0gox7qfl01.jpg

Rosenstein again defends Mueller.

Likely that the GOP will be implicated as well, so they'll have no choice but to discredit/undermine the special council.

What say you?

Treason is the only crime explicitly defined in the Constitution.

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Unless you've got two witnesses to Trump "levying war" against the United States, I wouldn't count on any treason charges.

Forum List

Back