Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

Whenever I see someone like Trump pretending to be such a great patriot and getting upset at flag issues, it reminds me of the saying 'patriotism, the last refuge of the scoundrel'. This poor little rich kid got several deferments during the Vietnam war and now he's pretending to be superpatriot.

Whenever I see someone like Trump pretending to be such a great patriot and getting upset at flag issues, it reminds me of the saying 'patriotism, the last refuge of the scoundrel'. This poor little rich kid got several deferments during the Vietnam war and now he's pretending to be superpatriot.
Were you even born during the Vietnam War ?

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

I HOPE SO, Tang, because the charge is not only unprovable, but would be DISALLOWED by the Constitution in a time of peace. From the very beginning, the entire focus of Mueller's investigation has been not to gather additional evidence to prosecute a suspect, but to go through the President's underwear drawer with no evidence he's done anything wrong to warrant it in order to FIND something to charge him with!

Doomed to failure, and all the Dems are really doing is BUILDING THE VERY CASE to the American people that will drive Trump to a successful 2nd election more popular than the first!

I posted this thread over 4 months ago. It's more relevant now than it was then.

But before I comment further, I want to ask a rhetorical question that is considerably less provocative than it is a simple common sense inquiry.

If you're a president with nothing to hide, and you know that you and your campaign are both not guilty of any kind of collusion (conspiracy) with the Russians to affect the 2016 election, but you also understand that optics and your behavior could either bolster your argument or weaken it considerably in the eyes of people who still have an open mind about what happened (and why) in 2016, then I can't help but ask the following question:

With your countrymen and the world watching (from afar), why would you choose to meet Putin in private for 2 hours with no high-ranking American aides present, no stenographer, and no one other than an American translator? Why shouldn't reasonable, rational people be suspicious of what happened in that meeting room.under such circumstances?

President Trump, why would you do that if you have nothing to hide?

Let me elaborate. Not a chance in hell. I know it's the dream of every Lefty, but IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. And yes, I will be more than willing to post an apology and an admission that I was totally wrong.

It's not a dream. Dreams are pleasant. This is an American nightmare!

You're a fucking idiot. A guy leaves his cushy lifestyle to try to do good for the America he loves, and here you are being an asshat. I'd like to kick you right in your ass, you piece of shit! What have you done for America? Fuck right the hell off. I'm tired of bullshit like this.

It seemed like nonsense (bullshit in your words) to many career people in government up until Trump unilaterally decided to meet Putin privately, essentially shutting out any kind of oversight about what was discussed.

What was discussed and said or not said really doesn't matter. What matters is what happens going forward, what does Putin do and what does Trump do? I'm fairly certain the message that Putin got was pretty clear: if you fuck with me you will face the consequences.

I posted this thread over 4 months ago. It's more relevant now than it was then.

But before I comment further, I want to ask a rhetorical question that is considerably less provocative than it is a simple common sense inquiry.

If you're a president with nothing to hide, and you know that you and your campaign are both not guilty of any kind of collusion (conspiracy) with the Russians to affect the 2016 election, but you also understand that optics and your behavior could either bolster your argument or weaken it considerably in the eyes of people who still have an open mind about what happened (and why) in 2016, then I can't help but ask the following question:

With your countrymen and the world watching (from afar), why would you choose to meet Putin in private for 2 hours with no high-ranking American aides present, no stenographer, and no one other than an American translator? Why shouldn't reasonable, rational people be suspicious of what happened in that meeting room.under such circumstances?

Great question. The answer is, Trump has something to hide.

Last edited:

Perhaps for diplomatic reasons Trump chose not to embarrass Putin with a public meeting while explaining the facts of life to him.

Were you even born during the Vietnam War ?

I went in the Navy in '63 while JFK was still president.

Great question. The answer is, Trump has something to hide.

EVERYONE has "something to hide," jackass. Don't tell me you live a perfect, flawless life! Let me get the Mayberry RFD set out for you then. The argument that you shouldn't object to having your life turned inside out if you don't have "something to hide" has been used over and over down through the centuries to exploit populations by every fascist dictator and tyrant on the Earth.

Then you should be old enough to remember that avoiding military service during the Vietnam War, wasn't such a bad thing. Would you go around shooting at people who never attacked you ? Never threatened you ? Never even said a bad word about you, and hardly even knew you exist ?

Every idiot who pushed and supported the Vietnam War should have been jailed for treason, if not executed. Yes, I did serve (64 - 69) but not one minute in Vietnam, and I wouldn't. I don't know if Trump dodged the draft, but if he did in the 60s, good for him.

Would you prefer him to pretend to be an America hating snowflake like you?

Last edited:
Then you should be old enough to remember that avoiding military service during the Vietnam War, wasn't such a bad thing. Would you go around shooting at people who never attacked you ? Never threatened you ? Never even said a bad word about you, and hardly even knew you exist ?

Every idiot who pushed and supported the Vietnam War should have been jailed for treason, if not executed. Yes, I did serve (64 - 69) but not one minute in Vietnam, and I wouldn't. I don't know if Trump dodged the draft, but if he did in the 60s, good for him.

Hard to believe what you're saying. You were already in the Navy but would have refused to go to Vietnam if so ordered?

Memories. :auiqs.jpg:

At that time (1967-70) I was lead singer in a regionally popular rock band. We played multiple gigs on weekends, and for high school kids made shitpots full of money. I was not a fan of the government at the time. (Johnson-Nixon)

One day, the leader of the multi-school student anti-war group approached me and said "You have a lot of influence. You should join us and speak out against the war."

I cast her a baleful eye and said something along the lines of "No. I have a brother in Nam. As far as I'm concerned, we can carpet-bomb those little yellow bastards until they bleed piss, until he comes home. I really don't care about them."

Recall the sentiment of the times. She turned pale and stared for a moment, then wandered off.

It didn't affect my job in the slightest.

Would you prefer him to pretend to be an American hating snowflake like you?

You believe whatever you want to believe. I gave you something to post about so you could feel relevant, so I'm happy about that.

Memories. :auiqs.jpg:

At that time (1967-70) I was lead singer in a regionally popular rock band. We played multiple gigs on weekends, and for high school kids made shitpots full of money. I was not a fan of the government at the time. (Johnson-Nixon)

One day, the leader of the multi-school student anti-war group approached me and said "You have a lot of influence. You should join us and speak out against the war."

I cast her a baleful eye and said something along the lines of "No. I have a brother in Nam. As far as I'm concerned, we can carpet-bomb those little yellow bastards until they bleed piss, until he comes home. I really don't care about them."

Recall the sentiment of the times. She turned pale and stared for a moment, then wandered off.

It didn't affect my job in the slightest.

You stil have the same sentiments about carpet bombing "the little yellow bastards" as you called them? Or did you finally grow up and develop a conscience and some respect for humanity?

Hard to believe what you're saying. You were already in the Navy but would have refused to go to Vietnam if so ordered?
What's hard to believe ? I was in the Army in 1964, and of course I would have refused to go to Vietnam if ordered. And I am a very staunch military supporter. I would go to Afghanistan right now, if I wasn't so doggone old for it, but Vietnam was different. They didn't attack us, and the loon goons running "our" govt at the time, were drafting guys, not allowing them to decide.

Those idiots got 58K good American killed for nothing, and God knows how many Vietnamese. You're telling me you supported it ? Got a reason ?

Would you prefer him to pretend to be an American hating snowflake like you?

You believe whatever you want to believe. I gave you something to post about so you could feel relevant, so I'm happy about that.
So, posting idiocies is a service you provide?

When do we get a charge of TREASON filed against the traitor Mueller, for all his shenenigans with the seditious Muslim Brotherhood front groups, at the expense of US national security ?

Forum List

Back