Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

Why doesn't the republican controlled govt do it then, loser?
The have to defer/adjust to mindless morons who don't know what's going on, but still have the right to vote. If you took all those idiots out of the electorate + BS spin from gooneybirds like you, Mueller and lots of others would be in federal prisons. No charge for the tutoring.

PS - Democrats are the "losers" Executive, Legislative, & Judicial. :biggrin:

They don't need to defer to anyone, dope.
The answer is simple. You're delusional.

One thing we all know, when Mueller finally drops his bomb, it will be a doozie!
The trumpanzees keep bleating about collusion, and there's plenty of evidence of compromising meetings (about 'adoptions'???), but Mueller's brief is about a lot more than 'collusion'.
Note they don't whine so much about 'Obstruction of Justice'? Well, that's one of the key issues being investigated.
Then there's 'Money-Laundering', and Bob's got plenty to work on there.

Tick, tick, tick!
Come back when you can show any of this. Anybody can recite names of laws.

It did nothing of the sort, moron.

Really?

It named no names?

There were no Americans indicted, shit for brains. Muellers witchhunt is supposedly about collusion. Remember that?

I never mentioned Americans, dope.
If there are no Americans implicated, then it's a farce. You can't have "collusion" without any Americans, now can you, fuck stick.

Except your retarded brother posted this yesterday, dope.

Yes, it is a farce because exactly NONE of those indictments have anything to do with the 2016 election!

The last indictments are only about the 2016 election.

Loser.
None of them have anything to do with the Trump campaign, did they? Wasn't this witch hunt supposed to investigate collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign?

I confused nothing, dope.

I said the president did it in full view of the world.
HA HA. Yeah. I noticed that. So maybe if you were POTUS, then like Obama, you'd go to a foreign country and proclaim "I am a citizen of the WORLD"

Not really getting this, are you ? Shows how deep leftists are programmed.

No, I seriously doubt that The Creature has committed Treason, in the Constitutional, legal sense.

Betraying the American People and the Republic? Well, there's already substantial evidence of that.

Really?

It named no names?

There were no Americans indicted, shit for brains. Muellers witchhunt is supposedly about collusion. Remember that?

If there are no Americans implicated, then it's a farce. You can't have "collusion" without any Americans, now can you, fuck stick.

Except your retarded brother posted this yesterday, dope.

Yes, it is a farce because exactly NONE of those indictments have anything to do with the 2016 election!

The last indictments are only about the 2016 election.

Loser.
None of them have anything to do with the Trump campaign, did they? Wasn't this witch hunt supposed to investigate collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign?
None of them have anything to do with the Trump campaign, did they?
Who asserted they did except you, dope.

They'll go with whatever sledgehammer happens to be handy at the moment. Be ready to see changes in the so-called "investigation" (searching for a crime). Should be lots of uses of the word "but".

I confused nothing, dope.

I said the president did it in full view of the world.
HA HA. Yeah. I noticed that. So maybe if you were POTUS, then like Obama, you'd go to a foreign country and proclaim "I am a citizen of the WORLD"

Not really getting this, are you ? Shows how deep leftists are programmed.

It seems it is you who doesnt " get it".

Except the last one of course, that detailed exactly who, how and when it was done.

Loser.

Really?

It named no names?

No Americans implicated? Two weeks ago it was announced that Mueller's team would release evidence tying Manafort chargets to Trump campaign.

But separately on the non-Mueller front, the arrest of Maria Butina points to different collusion.

No, I seriously doubt that The Creature has committed Treason, in the Constitutional, legal sense.

Betraying the American People and the Republic? Well, there's already substantial evidence of that.
There is no evidence of that, you fucking moron. infuriating a hoard of snowflake morons does not equate to "Betraying the American People and the Republic." In fact, precisely the opposite is the case. The better of a job Trump does for America, the more sleazy lying douchebags like you hate it.

They'll go with whatever sledgehammer happens to be handy at the moment. Be ready to see changes in the so-called "investigation" (searching for a crime). Should be lots of uses of the word "but".

Sure. Tell us about the IG investigation, loser.

Really?

It named no names?

No Americans implicated? Two weeks ago it was announced that Mueller's team would release evidence tying Manafort chargets to Trump campaign.

But separately on the non-Mueller front, the arrest of Maria Butina points to different collusion.
You mean "collusion" that doesn't involve anyone in the Trump administration or even anyone in the government?

You turds are so desperate.

How ? By getting the economy booming, after the
Obama GDP downslide of 2016 ?

By lowering unemployment to record levels ?

By keeping nutjob Muslims out of the US ?

By acting to stop the massive invasion of our southern border ?​

Sounds more like doing the job of POTUS, and doing it right.

Even if he were to bring to light revelations of treason, the republican congress wouldn't do anything, so I don't think it matters if he committed crimes or not.

Forum List

Back