Has "It's the Culture, Stupid" replaced "It's the Economy, Stupid"?

This is the reason none of your posts are taken seriously…
Do you think anyone takes you seriously? Mac may be worried about you but I'm not. You're an absolute political minority as every popular vote since 2004 shows and while the electoral college does provide you some advantage, demographic change, which you have no remedy for, is going to overcome that eventually and sooner rather than later. Time is on my side j-mac.... yesss it is! :laugh:

Well, since we can't get to Titan, that's a moot point.

Not that they are fossil fuels, just hydrocarbons.

Our supply of them is limited, and being exhausted.
Actually we can get to Titan. It would even be possible to bring back a sample at a cost of around $1 billion an ounce.

And take eight years.

Do you think anyone takes you seriously? Mac may be worried about you but I'm not. You're an absolute political minority as every popular vote since 2004 shows and while the electoral college does provide you some advantage, demographic change, which you have no remedy for, is going to overcome that eventually and sooner rather than later. Time is on my side j-mac.... yesss it is! :laugh:
Yeah, yeah, yeah…blah, blah…:blahblah::finger3:

It is

End the alien invasion and we can move on to other problems

But libs are determined that the invasion will continue
Ah yes. Concentrate our resources to stop 10%, instead of using those same resources to stop 90%

How are you at math?

Ah yes. Concentrate our resources to stop 10%, instead of using those same resources to stop 90%

How are you at math?
Why not do both?

I understand that smugglers are very smart and sophisticated

They are good at evading customs

But we can at least give our best effort to do both

And you must admit that shoeless migrants swimming the Rio Grande with drugs, or a child bound for a brothel in America are low hanging fruit that can most easily be stopped

And you must admit that shoeless migrants swimming the Rio Grande with drugs, or a child bound for a brothel in America are low hanging fruit that can most easily be stopped
Or we can shut down the brothel. That works, too.

Why not do both?

I understand that smugglers are very smart and sophisticated

They are good at evading customs

But if we can do both

But they aren't carrying the bulk of the fentanyl coming into the US. I thought you would want to save over 100,000 American lives as a priority.

No Mac. What you're really trying to say is that people who care about these issues shouldn't fight for them because they upset bigots and racists. Maybe that matters to a soft ass moderate like you but I'm happy to have that fight with them. Bigots and racists should be beaten to a pulp until they get the message that their kind isn't wanted or appreciated.
Rational Americans aren’t buying your everything is racist and bigoted anymore.

Again, try walking AND chewing gun at the same time

That's how our fathers and grandfathers used to do it
The problem is you want to use the brothels and the drugs as a PRETEXT to stop immigration.

Otherwise, I doubt you'd give a shit about them.

good luck with that cg.....bigots and racist have been here forever and i dont think they will ever disappear....to many people cant handle a different person living among them....
Nope. The left has overplayed the racist bigot thingy. Rational Americans are sick of it.

But they aren't carrying the bulk of the fentanyl coming into the US. I thought you would want to save over 100,000 American lives as a priority.
Is there something about the phrase “we can do both” that translates do a different meaning in Liberish?

The problem is you want to use the brothels and the drugs as a PRETEXT to stop immigration.
Its better than overlooking brothels and drugs because you want to flood the country with illegal migrants

That's a defeated attitude. I wasn't born or raised to be that soft. Maybe eliminated entirely is too much to ask for but marginalized into political and cultural irrelevance? I don't see why that's not possible.
You are soft. You let your feelings control your every thought and are incapable of separating feelings from fact and common sense.

Forum List

Back