Has "It's the Culture, Stupid" replaced "It's the Economy, Stupid"?

Illegal immigrants in these numbers are a burden on the economy.

Not really. They need goods and services. That creates jobs. They provide goods and services, that also creates jobs.

It's a net win. Especially in an economy with millions of unfilled positions.

This coming from the biggest Religion hater on the board is comical.
Keep your bronze age fairy tales out of my life, I'm not going to have a problem with you.

Not really. They need goods and services. That creates jobs. They provide goods and services, that also creates jobs.

It's a net win. Especially in an economy with millions of unfilled positions.

Keep your bronze age fairy tales out of my life, I'm not going to have a problem with you.

Then why are they costing local governments hundreds of millions of dollars?

They are not in your life. You don't tithe, you don't have to attend church, you don't have to wear anything you don't want to.

Then why are they costing local governments hundreds of millions of dollars?

They are not in your life. You don't tithe, you don't have to attend church, you don't have to wear anything you don't want to.
No, but I have to put up with the inept politicians like Bush and Trump who are "Right with Jesus" before they fuck it all up for the rest of us.

You may think that shoeless migrants are entitled to carry a little smack with them to pay for their coyote, and which will kill or derange the minds of 1000 American druggies, is ok since others are doing it too

but I dont agree
Your mind is latched on illegals, while ignoring the majority of the problem, being Americans bringing in fentanyl by the truckload. Just one trip carrying enough to kill a million Americans.

Last edited:
Fossil Fuels aren't a thing? Really?

Yes! Fossil fuels is for stupids and gullibles.

For example, Saturn's Moon Titan has oceans of "fossil fuels" bigger than our Great Lakes. There never were any dinosaurs or forests on Titan, but they have oceans of hydrocarbons because they are abiotic

At least be honest

Since the oil industry has proven you wrong about Peak Oil for decade after decade, your real worry is not that we are running out of oil, but that we are not running out fast enough to calm the fears of terrified greenies
You're talking about fracking, and other means of enhanced extraction. Nothing more than using a spatula to get more out of a jar of peanutbutter.

For example, Saturn's Moon Titan has oceans of "fossil fuels" bigger than our Great Lakes. There never were any dinosaurs or forests on Titan, but they have oceans of hydrocarbons because they are abiotic
Fossil fuels such as coal and oil come from ancient organisms. Because they are millions of years old, they contain no carbon-14. (In fact, it's all virtually gone within 50,000 years).

Well, since we can't get to Titan, that's a moot point.

Not that they are fossil fuels, just hydrocarbons.

Our supply of them is limited, and being exhausted.

Your mind is latched on illegals, while ignoring the majority of the problem, being Americans bringing in fentanyl by the truckload. Just one trip carrying enough to kill a million Americans.
It is

End the alien invasion and we can move on to other problems

But libs are determined that the invasion will continue

Well, since we can't get to Titan, that's a moot point.

Not that they are fossil fuels, just hydrocarbons.

Our supply of them is limited, and being exhausted.

The point is you have to be gullible to believe that every place else but Earth is capable of producing hydrocarbons without long dead velociraptors

Forum List

Back