Has Obama Destroyed the Democrat Party?

The Democrats are in bad shape today. That much is obvious. They lost Congress by record amounts over the last two election cycles. They dont control a single state government from NC to AZ. Their best hope for president is an old woman already caught in a lie about her two devices and a looming scandal about deleted emails. And there is no second choice there.
The Obama/Pelosi/Reid troika destroyed younger Democrats in Congress, forcing them to vote on things like Obamacare (most of those who voted for it left or were kicked out in the next 2 election cycles), leaving a void in party leadership. Obama's jihad against Israel has alienated Jewish voters, an important Democrat base. The party seems out of ideas, except spending more money for free shit for people.
Can the democrats reform themselves and move to the center to attract more votes? Or will they be relegated to the fringe party, the party of gay marriage and free stuff?

:rofl:

Mid-terms 1930, Mid-terms 1958, Mid-Terms 1974.....

:rofl:

Midterms almost every year since the two party have existed....

The Democrats are in bad shape today. That much is obvious. They lost Congress by record amounts over the last two election cycles. They dont control a single state government from NC to AZ. Their best hope for president is an old woman already caught in a lie about her two devices and a looming scandal about deleted emails. And there is no second choice there.
The Obama/Pelosi/Reid troika destroyed younger Democrats in Congress, forcing them to vote on things like Obamacare (most of those who voted for it left or were kicked out in the next 2 election cycles), leaving a void in party leadership. Obama's jihad against Israel has alienated Jewish voters, an important Democrat base. The party seems out of ideas, except spending more money for free shit for people.
Can the democrats reform themselves and move to the center to attract more votes? Or will they be relegated to the fringe party, the party of gay marriage and free stuff?

Dafuck is the "Democrat Party"?

Has Lush Rimjob destroyed the English language? What, destroying rational discourse wasn't enough?

I like a thread that gets right down to shooting itself in the foot right in the title. Saves work.
tumblr_inline_mhzrlldIO01qz4rgp.gif

if anything, the republican party is in total destruction. How much more divided can they get and still be a party?

if anything, the republican party is in total destruction. How much more divided can they get and still be a party?
LOL!
Yeah, that's why they hold the majority of governorships, the majority of state houses, the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Wow, the delusion is strong in this one.

I am a Democrat

I belong to the Democratic Party

:eusa_shhh: It's a secret name.

All from the party that wants to destroy the Department of Education
Remind me how much better education in this country is than it was befire 1980, when the department came into existence.
Yeah.

I will remind you that 90% of the funding for that education comes from the state and local level and it is the education in red states where Republicans are slashing funding that is suffering

Now, tell us more about that "Democrat" Party

I am a Democrat

Remind me how much better education in this country is than it was befire 1980, when the department came into existence.
Yeah.

I will remind you that 90% of the funding for that education comes from the state and local level and it is the education in red states where Republicans are slashing funding that is suffering

As usuak when caught spewing bullshit you deflect. To more bullshit.
Education funding is not being slashed except in Democrat strongholds like Detroit.

LOL!
Yeah, that's why they hold the majority of governorships, the majority of state houses, the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Wow, the delusion is strong in this one.

and these state and local politicians are what .. Tea baggers, libertarians, rinos, and so called conservatives ... divided with republicans.

nice try

I am a Democrat

Yeah.

Education funding is not being slashed except in Democrat strongholds like Detroit.

Now, now Rabbi

Making shit up doesn't help your case, it only convinces people that you are a total dick

Red states have significantly poorer educational funding than blue states, they also lag in educational performance

Why don't you tell us about your education and how the "Democrat" party ruined it?

Last edited:

Yeah.

Now, now Rabbi

Making shit up doesn't help your case, it only convinces people that you are a total dick

Red states have significantly poorer educational funding than blue states, they also lag in educational performance

Why don't you tell us about your education and how the "Democrat" party ruined it?
When caught spewing bullshit you deflect to more bullshit.
Your claim was red states were slashing educaitonal spending. Now it's that they have poorer educational funding and lag in performance.
Of course that is also bullshit. On the rankings, the worst school system is DC, run by Democrats since foreever.
Can you get your story straight

Yeah.

Now, now Rabbi

Your claim was red states were slashing educaitonal spending. Now it's that they have poorer educational funding and lag in performance.
Of course that is also bullshit. On the rankings, the worst school system is DC, run by Democrats since foreever.

That red state edumacation of yours is tripping you up

It is why you keep blaming the "Democrat" Party for your shortfalls

Now, I am going to ask you to do some math. Another area where members of the "Republic" party fails. Look at funding for education in red states and compare it to funding in blue states. Then look at educational performance

Sam Brownback, among many other Republican governors who have cut funding for education .

yaaaawn

Yeah.

Now, now Rabbi

That red state edumacation of yours is tripping you up

It is why you keep blaming the "Democrat" Party for your shortfalls

Now, I am going to ask you to do some math. Another area where members of the "Republic" party fails. Look at funding for education in red states and compare it to funding in blue states. Then look at educational performance
So now we deflect to yet another irrelevant point. Nice one.
My sig line says it all. Your 24 hrs are up, Nutjobber

Republican Governors balance state budgets by cutting funding for education ... it was the dems fault.

LMAO

Republican Governors balance state budgets by cutting funding for education ... it was the dems fault.

LMAO

We were discussing that very same issue here in LA... the reason that happens is that most other things in state budgets are untouchable, education isn't so it becomes the goto target for cuts.

LMAO
GOP govs inherited unsustainable situations and reacted and get blamed by Dems for Dems' bad policies. Typical.

Forum List

Back