Has Obama Made Us Into a Banana Republic?

The stupidity comes from those who think one person owes another person something. I don't owe anyone food, shelter, or medical care despite your demands I be one of those that fund it for them.

Not up to you. In a decent society, we don't let people starve because they are poor or old.

The craziness is squealing about it costing too much to feed the poor when we have rich assholes with mansions and dancing horsies.

Since I'm one doing the paying, it is up to me.

The craziness is thinking that someone who earned what they have owes someone that didn't a dime. I can understand why you think rich people are assholes. You'll never be anything but a simple minded asshole.

I think it's ironic that the person who started this thread is living off the Government. :p

That's not tangible.

If your skills don't get the job done financially, the problem isn't with the one paying an equivalent wage for those skills. It's with the one offering low skills.

Your problem is even when people don't work for a living, you think they should be given enough to live on. That means you think they should make a living whether they work or not.

That's very tangible.

We know what it costs to live reasonably comfortably- shelter, food, medical, maybe a creature comfort or two.

The difference is, I don't want the rest of us paying for it while the person who benefits from that labor - the rich - get to live the good life.

If a Walmart Employee is only making $7.50 and the rest of us are covering him with SNAP and Section 8 and Medicare, that is all manner of fucked up.

I'm sorry you lack the human decency to see that.
While at the same time most on the right are advocating that SNAP, Section 8, and Medicaid be 'done away with,' such is the stupidly of those blindly adhering to failed conservative dogma.

I advocate bleeding hearts like you find ANYONE you think is owed such things and write a check on their behalf from your account. The government isn't needed for them to get what you think they are owed. All they need is those who say they are owed something to fund it personally.
That is a great strategy for your ideal government

You want it........you do it yourself

You want to go to war? You go first
You want schools? Build your own
You want roads? Build them yourself

Why should people who do not want government services have to pay for them?

Since declaring war and funding a military is a delegated power of government, no problem with funding such things. Since schools are a reserved power of State governments, no problem funding them. Since social welfare, healthcare, etc. has no delegated federal authority, you fund them bleeding heart.

The stupidity comes from those who think one person owes another person something. I don't owe anyone food, shelter, or medical care despite your demands I be one of those that fund it for them.

Not up to you. In a decent society, we don't let people starve because they are poor or old.

The craziness is squealing about it costing too much to feed the poor when we have rich assholes with mansions and dancing horsies.

The craziness is thinking that someone who earned what they have owes someone that didn't a dime. I can understand why you think rich people are assholes. You'll never be anything but a simple minded asshole.

I think it's ironic that the person who started this thread is living off the Government. :p

In what way does that person live off the government?

Please point out the grammatical errors.

I don't have all day.

What you don't have is a valid example.

If it takes you all day to point out errors in such a short post, it proves you're the idiot. You can't point out one because none exist. When you can prove what you claim, do so. Since you can't, shut the fuck up bitch.

Okay....

And you think your personal opinion is?

Has nothing to do with me. It has to do with the definition you retarded sack of shit.

Just so you know, that is not a complete sentence. :D

Now, as I was saying, judging by your postings, I find it hard to believe that you have even one degree, let alone three.

Again, just so you'll know, what you believe, much like your existence, doesn't matter. Those paying me for those three degrees matter and they pay me more in one year than your GED and social welfare will get you in a lifetime. It must be hard for you knowing that you'll never amount to anything.

I will accept that as a way for you to concede.

Concede to a worthless, uneducated, unskilled piece of shit like you? So sad that someone like yourself thinks more highly than anyone else ever will. I guess you have that to live on. It's the only thing you'll ever have.

Ask Staph. I'd like to know why she bites the hand that feeds her.

The problem is, you aren't the one whose paying.

The rich aren't paying, they are dividing the pie that other people baked.

The 1% who control 43% of the wealth did not do 43% of the labor. This is just simple logic.

That means the value of the labor was misappropriated away from those who did the work.

That is a great strategy for your ideal government

You want it........you do it yourself

You want to go to war? You go first
You want schools? Build your own

Exactly!

You want roads? Build them yourself

Now see, you were getting somewhere, now you're back to you want roads, you get Marxism! There's nothing in the middle,no government or totalitarian government, those are your choices. Sure RW, sure.

Why should people who do not want government services have to pay for them?

Businesses paid for the roads, you paid nothing. Go into work tomorrow and thank your company for creating economic value and paying endless taxes and paying you to turn around and send in more tax money as if you had earned it instead of them

I bet you'd like to see a pic of that!

I asked you. YOU'RE the one making the claim. That means you have to prove it.

We've tried the war on poverty for 50 years and it hasn't worked.

I got mine by earning it. Must be sad to know you got yours by demanding someone else give it to you.

I don't have a responsibility to provide you or anyone else other than those I choose with a damn thing. If living in a society means contributing, why are you so quick to excuse so many from doing so?

Again, guy, I used to do the "Self-made" man schtick. Then I found out just how easy it was to get wiped out when a few rich assholes game the system.

I have no problem making everyone on welfare work. But they should be provided a fair means.

The problem is, we have crumbling roads while the rich by million dollar dancing horses, and that is all manner of fucked up. We have the labor and the resources to do the things that need to be done.

We just don't do them.

I don't have all day.

What you don't have is a valid example.

If it takes you all day to point out errors in such a short post, it proves you're the idiot. You can't point out one because none exist. When you can prove what you claim, do so. Since you can't, shut the fuck up bitch.

Okay....

And you think your personal opinion is?

Has nothing to do with me. It has to do with the definition you retarded sack of shit.

Just so you know, that is not a complete sentence. :D

Now, as I was saying, judging by your postings, I find it hard to believe that you have even one degree, let alone three.

Again, just so you'll know, what you believe, much like your existence, doesn't matter. Those paying me for those three degrees matter and they pay me more in one year than your GED and social welfare will get you in a lifetime. It must be hard for you knowing that you'll never amount to anything.

I will accept that as a way for you to concede.

Concede to a worthless, uneducated, unskilled piece of shit like you? So sad that someone like yourself thinks more highly than anyone else ever will. I guess you have that to live on. It's the only thing you'll ever have.

I pay more % in taxes than Mitt Romney.

The 1% who control 43% of the wealth did not do 43% of the labor. This is just simple logic.

That means the value of the labor was misappropriated away from those who did the work.

Since I pay the taxes that fund the programs they use, I am.

The 1% who control 43% of the wealth provided far more than the 43% in investments so the labor could actually have a job to do. When those you say should be handed more provide the investments and the opportunities for others to have a job, they'll get more.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

She has already admitted to living off the Government.

Has Obama Made Us Into a Banana Republic?

No, only the government part. Where govt is used to target and oppress one's political opponents, rulers have no restraints, checks, or balances, and favors are bought and sold as coin of the realm.

It takes a while for the populace to get used to the new way of doing things (actually nothing new about it). We've barely gotten started with that part.

The 1% who control 43% of the wealth provided far more than the 43% in investments so the labor could actually have a job to do. When those you say should be handed more provide the investments and the opportunities for others to have a job, they'll get more.

Joe's bitter because he can't hold a job. He's also a millionaire, he owns a million dollar property with like 40 other people. He also thinks $100K is an unbelievable salary and he can't fathom anyone actually making that much

I bet you'd like to see a pic of that!

I've already seen a pic of that. LOL!

e6d35aacb3dbc8d8fb123da685c53136.jpg

We've tried the war on poverty for 50 years and it hasn't worked.

I got mine by earning it. Must be sad to know you got yours by demanding someone else give it to you.

I don't have a responsibility to provide you or anyone else other than those I choose with a damn thing. If living in a society means contributing, why are you so quick to excuse so many from doing so?

Again, guy, I used to do the "Self-made" man schtick. Then I found out just how easy it was to get wiped out when a few rich assholes game the system.

I have no problem making everyone on welfare work. But they should be provided a fair means.

The problem is, we have crumbling roads while the rich by million dollar dancing horses, and that is all manner of fucked up. We have the labor and the resources to do the things that need to be done.

We just don't do them.

Sounds like YOU couldn't make it. You blame you failures on someone else. That means you are a failure.

Problem is you define fair as paying someone more than what they offer is worth. My employer has determined my skills are worth a certain amount. I doubt you have a problem with my employer paying me that amount and would claim that my wages are equivalent to what I offer. However, when an employer determines someone with fewer skills should be paid less and you don't think it's enough, you no longer based what the pay should be on skills but existence.

She has already admitted to living off the Government.

That's a bit vague

Joe's bitter because he can't hold a job. He's also a millionaire, he owns a million dollar property with like 40 other people. He also thinks $100K is an unbelievable salary and he can't fathom anyone actually making that much
Joe also blames being unable to keep that job on anyone but Joe.

Forum List

Back