Has Obama Made Us Into a Banana Republic?

Problem is your judgment is based on my disagreement with you not what is posted. That's a sign of a retard.

Well, no, it has more to do with your lack of common sense, and your grammatical errors.

Again, you determine whether or not something is based on common sense by whether or not it agrees with you.

As for grammatical errors, please point out all those you say I made.

That's easy. LOL!

You kneel in order to stick you head up your ass. Got it. At least you admit I was correct.

Please point out the grammatical errors.

I don't have all day.

What you don't have is a valid example.

If it takes you all day to point out errors in such a short post, it proves you're the idiot. You can't point out one because none exist. When you can prove what you claim, do so. Since you can't, shut the fuck up bitch.

That's not tangible.

If your skills don't get the job done financially, the problem isn't with the one paying an equivalent wage for those skills. It's with the one offering low skills.

Your problem is even when people don't work for a living, you think they should be given enough to live on. That means you think they should make a living whether they work or not.

That's very tangible.

We know what it costs to live reasonably comfortably- shelter, food, medical, maybe a creature comfort or two.

The difference is, I don't want the rest of us paying for it while the person who benefits from that labor - the rich - get to live the good life.

If a Walmart Employee is only making $7.50 and the rest of us are covering him with SNAP and Section 8 and Medicare, that is all manner of fucked up.

I'm sorry you lack the human decency to see that.
While at the same time most on the right are advocating that SNAP, Section 8, and Medicaid be 'done away with,' such is the stupidly of those blindly adhering to failed conservative dogma.

The stupidity comes from those who think one person owes another person something. I don't owe anyone food, shelter, or medical care despite your demands I be one of those that fund it for them.

No, this is not Obama.

This is a culture war, a deep and real division that is growing by the day.

One guy can't do that.

a culture war between normal people and people who want to go back to the 1950's and who hate the black guy in the white house so much that they don't care about the country.
Actually they want to go back to the 1850s.

That's not tangible.

If your skills don't get the job done financially, the problem isn't with the one paying an equivalent wage for those skills. It's with the one offering low skills.

Your problem is even when people don't work for a living, you think they should be given enough to live on. That means you think they should make a living whether they work or not.

That's very tangible.

We know what it costs to live reasonably comfortably- shelter, food, medical, maybe a creature comfort or two.

The difference is, I don't want the rest of us paying for it while the person who benefits from that labor - the rich - get to live the good life.

If a Walmart Employee is only making $7.50 and the rest of us are covering him with SNAP and Section 8 and Medicare, that is all manner of fucked up.

While at the same time most on the right are advocating that SNAP, Section 8, and Medicaid be 'done away with,' such is the stupidly of those blindly adhering to failed conservative dogma.

I advocate bleeding hearts like you find ANYONE you think is owed such things and write a check on their behalf from your account. The government isn't needed for them to get what you think they are owed. All they need is those who say they are owed something to fund it personally.

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

a culture war between normal people and people who want to go back to the 1950's and who hate the black guy in the white house so much that they don't care about the country.

We want people like you that think someone is owed something to personally fund it as you see it.

Well, no, it has more to do with your lack of common sense, and your grammatical errors.

Again, you determine whether or not something is based on common sense by whether or not it agrees with you.

That's easy. LOL!

You kneel in order to stick you head up your ass. Got it. At least you admit I was correct.

I don't have all day.

If it takes you all day to point out errors in such a short post, it proves you're the idiot. You can't point out one because none exist. When you can prove what you claim, do so. Since you can't, shut the fuck up bitch.

Okay....

And you think your personal opinion is?

Has nothing to do with me. It has to do with the definition you retarded sack of shit.

Just so you know, that is not a complete sentence. :D

Now, as I was saying, judging by your postings, I find it hard to believe that you have even one degree, let alone three.

Hey, Transformation baby. and just think...... some of you voted for it. yeehaaa

SNIP:
When I was growing up we used to make fun of countries in Central and South America for the flimsy governments that were run by two-bit dictators who made up the script as they went along. In fact, we made so much fun of these operations that Woody Allen made a movie in 1971 called Bananas which parodied the governments and their haphazard operations. It is probably considered insensitive today to even refer to our southern friends in such terms. More importantly, the question is: How much are we becoming a similar operation?

This is not to state that the root cause of this problem is President Obama. Presidents have been at odds with Congress regarding the powers of the presidency since time began (1789). Early on it was more a process of defining who could do what. In recent times, it has seemed to people and scholars on both sides of the aisle that executive power has expanded at the expense of the Congress with a short turnaround in the mid 1970’s in the aftermath of Watergate. However, the current president has exerted executive power to the 10th degree bringing us the edge of a constitutional crisis.

Since January 2011 when Mr. Obama no longer had a majority in both houses of Congress, he has told the Congress on too many occasions that he will do what he wants and they cannot stop him.

Instead of attempting to negotiate a deal with the Republicans who very actively want to structure a multi-faceted immigration reform program, Mr. Obama told them to stick it in their ear and “legalized” five million people here in America illegally.

That caused 26 states to sue him and have the program put on hold. He followed that up by negotiating an agreement with a dangerous adversary, Iran, and made blatant he intends to circumvent the Congress.

ALL of it here:
Has Obama Made Us Into a Banana Republic - Bruce Bialosky - Page 1

I have definitely noticed that in the last 40 years that politicians act more like rulers who have carved out there little niche in the political system. How long has John McCain or Nancy pelvis been in office?

That's not tangible.

That's very tangible.

You mean the conservative belief that the best way to end poverty is to take from someone that earned it and hand it to someone that didn't hoping it will motivate them to better themselves. That one is on the bleeding heart Liberals and it's failed miserably.

"Has Obama Made Us Into a Banana Republic?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

At least the OP is consistent in her ignorance and stupidity, along with the partisan hack who authored the cited opinion piece.

No it's not. Its' a hoot how you keep trying to identify fallacies and all you keep proving is you don't understand what you are talking about.

The way the question is phrased, you can simply say no, we are not a banana republic. There is no assumption we are a banana republic, it asked if Obama made us one

A loaded question would be something like, did Obama turn us into a banana republic on purpose? That would be assuming we are a banana republic, it's assuming Obama made us one, and it's only asking if he did it on purpose.

See the difference? I"m guessing know. Since asking the question as it was did not assume either that we are a banana republic or that Obama made us one, it fails to be a loaded question.

Once again your blow hard and no content comes out, LOL

That's easy. LOL!

I don't have all day.

Okay....

Has nothing to do with me. It has to do with the definition you retarded sack of shit.

Now, as I was saying, judging by your postings, I find it hard to believe that you have even one degree, let alone three.

Again, just so you'll know, what you believe, much like your existence, doesn't matter. Those paying me for those three degrees matter and they pay me more in one year than your GED and social welfare will get you in a lifetime. It must be hard for you knowing that you'll never amount to anything.

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

God, again with the race whoring. You have no shame. Blacks are just political pawns to you, Archie Bunker. Try to stop dragging your knuckles

You should be able to earn one, not be given one. The loser in the equation is the person who didn't take school and job skills seriously enough to be able to support themselves. Walmart and other businesses that hire the lowest skilled employees are great Americans, they are humanitarian. You, not so much.

Double Wide, I don't believe in punishing a person his entire life because the educational system failed him or her as a teen. The fact you do kind of shows that you people on the right have a big empty space where your souls should be.

Ask yourself two questions:

1) What percentage of workers earn minimum wage? Do you even know?

2) What percentage of workers do you suppose are just terrible, have low skills and are lucky to have any job?

Hint, the answer to 1 is a whole hell of a lot less than the answer to 2...

1) Completely irrelevant to the conversation.
2) Every American should have a job. Period. That we don't provide a job to every American is a massive failing of our system.

Double Wide, I don't believe in punishing a person his entire life because the educational system failed him or her as a teen. The fact you do kind of shows that you people on the right have a big empty space where your souls should be.

Well Cartman, I see you're gaining weight on your diet again. Nice going fat ass.

And wow, what a loser you are, double wide. If someone doesn't work hard and they suck, the system failed them. We have no responsibility over our lives, even when we put no effort into life. No wonder your employers keep shit canning you for sucking

The stupidity comes from those who think one person owes another person something. I don't owe anyone food, shelter, or medical care despite your demands I be one of those that fund it for them.

Not up to you. In a decent society, we don't let people starve because they are poor or old.

The craziness is squealing about it costing too much to feed the poor when we have rich assholes with mansions and dancing horsies.

[
Well Cartman, I see you're gaining weight on your diet again. Nice going fat ass.

And wow, what a loser you are, double wide. If someone doesn't work hard and they suck, the system failed them. We have no responsibility over our lives, even when we put no effort into life. No wonder your employers keep shit canning you for sucking

Hey, Double Wide, learn how to use the quote feature.

Yeah, we have a responsibility to our lives, and we have a responsibility to the society we live in.

I tried it the Republican way for 30 years. Republican philosophy of "I've got mine, fuck you" doesn't work.

That's easy. LOL!

I don't have all day.

Okay....

Again, just so you'll know, what you believe, much like your existence, doesn't matter. Those paying me for those three degrees matter and they pay me more in one year than your GED and social welfare will get you in a lifetime. It must be hard for you knowing that you'll never amount to anything.

I will accept that as a way for you to concede.

Not up to you. In a decent society, we don't let people starve because they are poor or old.

The craziness is squealing about it costing too much to feed the poor when we have rich assholes with mansions and dancing horsies.

Since I'm one doing the paying, it is up to me.

The craziness is thinking that someone who earned what they have owes someone that didn't a dime. I can understand why you think rich people are assholes. You'll never be anything but a simple minded asshole.

That's not tangible.

That's very tangible.

I advocate bleeding hearts like you find ANYONE you think is owed such things and write a check on their behalf from your account. The government isn't needed for them to get what you think they are owed. All they need is those who say they are owed something to fund it personally.
That is a great strategy for your ideal government

You want it........you do it yourself

You want to go to war? You go first
You want schools? Build your own
You want roads? Build them yourself

Why should people who do not want government services have to pay for them?

[

Hey, Double Wide, learn how to use the quote feature.

Yeah, we have a responsibility to our lives, and we have a responsibility to the society we live in.

I tried it the Republican way for 30 years. Republican philosophy of "I've got mine, fuck you" doesn't work.

We've tried the war on poverty for 50 years and it hasn't worked.

I got mine by earning it. Must be sad to know you got yours by demanding someone else give it to you.

I don't have a responsibility to provide you or anyone else other than those I choose with a damn thing. If living in a society means contributing, why are you so quick to excuse so many from doing so?

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

God, again with the race whoring. You have no shame. Blacks are just political pawns to you, Archie Bunker. Try to stop dragging your knuckles
The newest hate group. They'll say anything, and they're trying to improve nothing.

Forum List

Back