Has Obama Made Us Into a Banana Republic?

That's a bit vague

I don't have any details on her disability checks. She may receive them simply because she's crazy...I don't know.

Perhaps you shouldn't make such rash claims without details.

I know she's on disability, and I know she likes to bite the hand that feeds her. Where would she be without the Government she despises?

Saying she's "on disability" is not sufficient

Sure it is.

Only to you.

You can't have a banana republic without unrestrained capitalism.

The purpose of Government is to protect the corporations and create a subservient worker class

What we know of today as the Republican Party

To you, the purpose of government is to take from the one that earns it and hand it to the one that didn't all in the name of "fairness"

What we know of today as the Democrat party.

It is called contributing to the society from which you benefit. Nobody benefits more than the wealthy

Our wealthy are contributing at a lower rate than any time in the last 70 years

The Japanese wealthy made millions selling to Americans during the eighties when we lowered trade barriers. They obviously benefitted a lot from our society. Are they obligated, in the same way America wealthy, to contribute to our society?

The only people RightWinger thinks is obligated to contribute is rich Conservatives.

She has already admitted to living off the Government.

That's a bit vague

I don't have any details on her disability checks. She may receive them simply because she's crazy...I don't know.

I know she's on disability, and I know she likes to bite the hand that feeds her. Where would she be without the Government she despises?

To Carla, it is. Since it doesn't matter, what it says doesn't matter.

Obama's circumventing Congress with his filthy ass EOs has put us in the same league as any banana republic.

When he used the force of government and the IRS to curtail a grassroots opposition political movement and then lied about it would have made any tin horn dictator green with envy.

The American people allowing Obama to step on our Constitutional puts us in the same league as the stupid peasants in the banana republics that allows the dictators to do their dirty deeds.

Obama's circumventing Congress with his filthy ass EOs has put us in the same league as any banana republic.

When he used the force of government and the IRS to curtail a grassroots opposition political movement and then lied about it would have made any tin horn dictator green with envy.

The American people allowing Obama to step on our Constitutional puts us in the same league as the stupid peasants in the banana republics that allows the dictators to do their dirty deeds.

Yep. but the citizens don't seem to care so...and those Republicans in Congress have been spineless or in cahoots with him

That's a bit vague

Sure it is.

To you, you're an intolerant, hate filled leftist. You don't care what the facts are. I have a critical mind, we are entirely different

[

Yep. but the citizens don't seem to care so...and those Republicans in Congress have been spineless or in cahoots with him

The IRS scandal was so against our concept of freedom in America that Obama should have been impeached for it but nobody gives a shit.

The Democrats were glad it happen because they feared the Tea Party.

The mainstream Republicans didn't want to make waves and besides those Tea Party guys were making things difficult for them with being for fiscal responsibility and everything.

Obama got away with one of the greatest attacks on freedom in the history of this country.

Stuff banana republics are made of.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What makes a banana republic a banana republic – among other things the lack of important, proper regulatory policy needed to ensure that a First Word Nation such as the United States remains a First World Nation, the same necessary and proper regulatory policy most conservatives oppose.

You just like to hear your own voice, don't you? What a load of vacuous crap

No, this is not Obama.

This is a culture war, a deep and real division that is growing by the day.

One guy can't do that.

a culture war between normal people and people who want to go back to the 1950's and who hate the black guy in the white house so much that they don't care about the country.
Actually they want to go back to the 1850s.

We want people like you that think someone is owed something to personally fund it as you see it.

what are you blathering about?

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

a culture war between normal people and people who want to go back to the 1950's and who hate the black guy in the white house so much that they don't care about the country.

God, again with the race whoring. You have no shame. Blacks are just political pawns to you, Archie Bunker. Try to stop dragging your knuckles

quiet loon. and again... stop projecting.

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

i was giving them the benefit of the doubt

Doubt that Republicans want to bring back slavery. What a couple of idiotic asses you both are

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

God, again with the race whoring. You have no shame. Blacks are just political pawns to you, Archie Bunker. Try to stop dragging your knuckles

quiet loon. and again... stop projecting.

That doesn't even make sense. Clayton said the Republicans want slavery back. What does I am projecting even mean? Be honest, when you wrote it, you didn't know what it meant either, did you? You just liked the way it sounded

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

Doubt that Republicans want to bring back slavery. What a couple of idiotic asses you both are

no. you just want to keep minorities from voting, push gays back into the closet and create a permanent pool of cheap labor to feed the top 1%.... we've been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

good to know you're still dumb as toast.

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

If you were on this board when Bush was President...You would have seen HATE and Jilly was right up in there. their spew is so filled with nothing

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

no. you just want to keep minorities from voting, push gays back into the closet and create a permanent pool of cheap labor to feed the top 1%.... we've been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are...

:lmao:

What a stupid bimbo

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

Bitter Pillian is getting loonier by the day.

I suspect she needs more B-12 in her diet.

No, this is not Obama.

One guy can't do that.

We want people like you that think someone is owed something to personally fund it as you see it.

what are you blathering about?

Too many think one person is owed another person's money. If you or anyone else thinks someone deserves another person's money, write a check to them from your account. Unless I voluntarily do it, they deserve nothing especially if it involves the government forcing it from me to satisfy a bunch of do nothing, good intentioned bleeding hearts.

awww... how cute... boe toxic projecting again.

i suspect you need a shrink and some valium. but whatchagonnado?

I wonder how she'll pay her bills when her looks are gone and she can't earn a living on her back anymore

Forum List

Back